[Shadowverse] Control Swordcraft Discussion

Aix

Let's discuss Control Sword. Feel free to post your builds here and talk key choices. I'm probably going to try out some different builds.

[spoiler=My Decklist]

8JjfZ7w.png?1

Midrange wasn't doing too well, so I decided to switch to Control. Space is tighter than a... okay this is a PG13 forum.

Originally ran 3 Aurelia, but didn't want to pass up Albert and Avant Blader, so put her down to two. Might put her back up again and drop Avant to 1 since I'm trying to build and play as defensively as I can in the current Aggro meta. Completely stomped Roach.dek with White Paladin and Amelia a few times (didn't draw Aurelia those games). Daria is a jabroni, but Cyclone Blade saved my ass a few times against her. It's almost all funking RNG though. If you survive, you basically win. Getting to turn 7 to be able to drop Frontguard General is a serious relief. Then going to turn 8 to clear their board with Alexander feels amazing.

Dropped Floral Fencer down to 2 because I didn't want to get her outside of turn 4-5. Leonidas is great @1. If you can get him off, that's basically GG. Also, if you play Albert after that, you will get arrested for anal rape. Albert is pretty amazing, besides finishing games, he's also great midgame to trade without using an evolve as his 5 HP means he survives against most Turn 4 evolves.

Archived