YCM Waifu Wars! S3 Final & Bronze Matches

Chiri Tsukikawa

49 members have voted

1. 1. Cynthia vs. Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier

• Cynthia (Pokemon)
    • Abstain
    • Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
  2. 2. Tiki vs. Anastasia

• Tiki (Fire Emblem)
    • Abstain
    • Anastasia (The iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls)

df622ddae58564397bafbf1dcb0d547e.png

Shocking scenes as Winter is caught attempting to solicit votes, compromising the integrity of the polls section and bringing the waifu wars world to its knees.

I mean I already discovered this a while back :P

Old news, there's a lot of that going around

nE1pd0n.png?1

Vote how you want to at the end of the day lol

*stares at the time you said that*

So out of curiosity what timezone are you in? Cause if you're an hour behind me that means you literally told Jesse "Vote who you want" after Enguin posted that above pic.

C'mon man just own up to it.

I mean I already discovered this a while back :P

*stares at the time you said that*

So out of curiosity what timezone are you in? Cause if you're an hour behind me that means you literally told Jesse "Vote who you want" after Enguin posted that above pic.

C'mon man just own up to it.

I'm the same time zone as you, I told her before enguin

Enguin lives in Ireland, but since you're so desperate to throw baseless accusations

a278IRo.png?1

What's there to own up to? Where I come from, 4:11 is before 5:02, but maybe in your haste to fling sheet, you forgot how to do basic time conversions 

@darling

If Abstain wins, is it a tie?

I'm the same time zone as you, I told her before enguin

Enguin lives in Ireland, but since you're so desperate to throw baseless accusations

What's there to own up to? Where I come from, 4:11 is before 5:02, but maybe in your haste to fling sheet, you forgot how to do basic time conversions 

"basic time conversions"

How about before you "fling sheet" you read what I wrote?

"So out of curiosity what timezone are you in? Cause if you're an hour behind me that means you literally told Jesse "Vote who you want" after Enguin posted that above pic."

I was asking because I didn't know. Can't exactly do time conversions if I don't have the timezone.

Because it would be fishy otherwise, right? (To be clear you're CST time?)

Anyway that you're literally asking directly "Vote Trishula" kind of proves my point. Even if some of them refuse that's still a little shady in my opinion. It's not a baseless accusation because my accusation is simply you're telling people to vote Trish. That's it.

I was done with this stuff but I thought it kind of crappy that it looked you were trying to say you weren't attempting to get votes for Trishula.

Didn't mean to offend or anything just don't like dishonesty so if that wasn't what this was it's no issue.

@darling

If Abstain wins, is it a tie?

Who's this directed to because that's what Mirei calls me. (Also don't ever call me that please if you meant me) For the record no it's not a tie.

"basic time conversions"

How about before you "fling sheet" you read what I wrote?

"So out of curiosity what timezone are you in? Cause if you're an hour behind me that means you literally told Jesse "Vote who you want" after Enguin posted that above pic."

I was asking because I didn't know. Can't exactly do time conversions if I don't have the timezone.

Because it would be fishy otherwise, right? (To be clear you're CST time?)

Anyway the point that you're literally asking directly "Vote Trishula" kind of proves my point. Even if some of them refuse that's still a little shady in my opinion.

I was done with this stuff but I thought it kind of crappy that it looked you were trying to say you weren't attempting to get votes for Trishula.

Didn't mean to offend or anything just don't like dishonesty so if that wasn't what this was it's no issue.

What would you like me to fess up to then? I don't see what's wrong with "trying to get votes for Trish" people like Mega are big Trish fans, but they camp out in TCG, and have no idea that this contest is going on. Telling them, that our girl is in the finals isn't wrong. 

As Vla1ne so put it

"well, asking somebody to vote is to ask them to give their opinion. and if they decide to go in to vote, then i see no reason to not accept that as their actual opinion, considering there's no reason to believe otherwise."

You didn't rail against Roxas and other when your side got new votes for Korrine. By my recollection, atleast 5 people I brought into this tournament have voted against Trishula this round, 6 if you count enguin's trolling 

On the other hand, if you actually have evidence I forced someone to vote against their wishes, please publish it instead of dealing with innuendo

Bullshit, I've made clear I live in central time many times

Who's this directed to because that's what Mirei calls me. (Also don't ever call me that please if you meant me) For the record no it's not a tie.

Oh lol, I thought Mierei was "darling" 

NVM then haha

Actually this pisses me off, there are people who wanted payment for their votes one way or another this tournament, and I shut them down cause that's not fair. You accusing me of forcing or coercing people beyond suggesting someone they formerly supported was in a round is basely unfair

1. What would you like me to fess up to then? I don't see what's wrong with "trying to get votes for Trish" people like Mega are big Trish fans, but they camp out in TCG, and have no idea that this contest is going on. Telling them, that our girl is in the finals isn't wrong. 

As Vla1ne so put it

"well, asking somebody to vote is to ask them to give their opinion. and if they decide to go in to vote, then i see no reason to not accept that as their actual opinion, considering there's no reason to believe otherwise."

2. You didn't rail against Roxas and other when your side got new votes for Korrine. By my recollection, atleast 5 people I brought into this tournament have voted against Trishula this round, 6 if you count enguin's trolling 

3. On the other hand, if you actually have evidence I forced someone to vote against their wishes, please publish it instead of dealing with innuendo

4. Bullshit, I've made clear I live in central time many times

5. Oh lol, I thought Mierei was "darling" 

NVM then haha

Dude wtf.

Okay let's take this bit by bit okay?

1. I said it in my post that "I was done with this stuff but I thought it kind of crappy that it looked you were trying to say you weren't attempting to get votes for Trishula.

Didn't mean to offend or anything just don't like dishonesty so if that wasn't what this was it's no issue."

That's what I was saying fess up to. Just that. Because it seemed you were denying it.

2. I said nothing about that because there was much less and I couldn't tell what was going on with it. I only focused on the Trishula stuff because I had prior knowledge that you were getting votes from Trishula. I have no evidence that anyone else did that. If I knew Roxas was doing that I'd have been against that too. But I have no knowledge yes or no to that.

3. Dude I already did. Sleepy posted about it. They told me they preferred Korrina but voted Trishula as a favor to you because you asked. They removed their vote but that's what originally made me realize that someone was asking for votes.

4. Do you think I pay attention enough to what timezone people are in to remember? :P

5. Baka Winter....

Also not arguing about what Vlaine said because it's my personal opinion and if others don't share it that's fine.

Okay please don't respond need an important edit

Edit: Look I never used words "Force" or "coerce" and, Polaris, I didn't intend to imply he was a manipluative bastard.

I just Personally think it ruins it which is why I personally no longer enjoy it.

I only mentioned anything because I thought Winter was lying about doing it at all which bothered me. Once that was cleared up I said there was no issue.

>"can you vote for my waifu trish please"

What a manipulative belligerent coercive abusive bastard completely ruining the event. 

He's also pretty cute ngl. 

If Enguin had waited for a second he would have gotten the obligatory "unless you would like to vote for [opposition]"

But really, it's almost like people haven't been voter calling for ages

Dude wtf.

Okay let's take this bit by bit okay?

1. I said it in my post that "I was done with this stuff but I thought it kind of crappy that it looked you were trying to say you weren't attempting to get votes for Trishula.

Didn't mean to offend or anything just don't like dishonesty so if that wasn't what this was it's no issue."

That's what I was saying fess up to. Just that. Because it seemed you were denying it.

2. I said nothing about that because there was much less and I couldn't tell what was going on with it. I only focused on the Trishula stuff because I had prior knowledge that you were getting votes from Trishula. I have no evidence that anyone else did that. If I knew Roxas was doing that I'd have been against that too. But I have no knowledge yes or no to that.

3. Dude I already did. Sleepy posted about it. They told me they preferred Korrina but voted Trishula as a favor to you because you asked. They removed their vote but that's what originally made me realize that someone was asking for votes.

4. Do you think I pay attention enough to what timezone people are in to remember? :P

5. Baka Winter....

Also not arguing about what Vlaine said because it's my personal opinion and if others don't share it that's fine.

Okay please don't respond need an important edit

Edit: Look I never used words "Force" or "coerce" and, Polaris, I didn't intend to imply he was a manipluative bastard.

I just Personally think it ruins it which is why I personally no longer enjoy it.

I only mentioned anything because I thought Winter was lying about doing it at all which bothered me. Once that was cleared up I said there was no issue.

And would you like to see a convo between me and sleepy where I told her to vote as she wanted to? All I've done is alert people who like Trishula in TCG, about this poll

And some of them felt that Cynthia was more to their taste this round, which is perfectly fine. If I really only cared about winning, why would I ask a wild gun and troll like enguin when there was a good chance he would do as he did? smh

Baka cowcow. There a lot of Trish fans on this site, that don't engage in weebery

And would you like to see a convo between me and sleepy where I told her to vote as she wanted to? All I've done is alert people who like Trishula in TCG, about this poll

No I would not because it doesn't matter in the slightest.

Sleepy's thing just made me realize it was happening. And, the edit which you didn't wait for :P

No I would not because it doesn't matter in the slightest.

Sleepy's thing just made me realize it was happening. And, the edit which you didn't wait for :P

Shrugs, it's my name getting dragged through the dirt here. If it didn't matter in the slightest, you wouldn't have brought it up.

RukXAAF.jpg

This has always been my stance. No edits, not soviet style cover ups. Short of me hacking sleepy's acct, and traveling back in time a week to create convo there's nothing to support the assertion I was a liar or dishonest 

I believe I've come clean?

Shrugs, it's my name getting dragged through the dirt here. If it didn't matter in the slightest, you wouldn't have brought it up.

RukXAAF.jpg

This has always been my stance. No edits, not soviet style cover ups. Short of me hacking sleepy's acct, and traveling back in time a week to create convo there's nothing to support the assertion I was a liar or dishonest 

I believe I've come clean?

Why did you PM me if you were going to do it here?

I explained it in the PM. It's not as serious as you're implying. And you misunderstood when Sleepy told me what they told me.

But you'd know that if you waited for my response in the PM you sent. I don't see why you need to make it public but here.

"The vote she's referring to is the one she deleted after telling me she voted Trishula because you asked.

I am not dragging your name through the dirt I am merely saying what I see going on. Asking people to vote. Which you are doing. Which I personally disagree with. Which I have specified many times that it was my personal thought.

What people decide to think based on that is even less my fault (edit: maybe around the same amount) than it would be your fault someone you asked to vote voting for Trishula.

I don't care enough about you to try and villainize you. I respond during debates and such because it's a discussion and I like stating my views.

I barely care enough about you to respond to this. Hence why I won't reply any more than this.

Also before you think I'm insulting you. There's hardly anyone I care enough about to try to do anything for/against them."

Archived