Multiple Experimental

LG-H

Question

So I have a question If I make multiple experimental cards can I put them in the same post on the experimental cards forum or do I have to put them separately. Because it doesn't exactly specify. It does however say multiples must be put in the multiple section but these are also experimental so I was wondering how it would work out.

1 answer to this question

So I have a question If I make multiple experimental cards can I put them in the same post on the experimental cards forum or do I have to put them separately. Because it doesn't exactly specify. It does however say multiples must be put in the multiple section but these are also experimental so I was wondering how it would work out.

Related stuff should be kept in the same thread in Experimental Cards. But yeah, unlike the standard card areas, we do not have a Multiples area so whatever cards you have that are related go in one thread. If you have different CONCEPTS for Experimental, you can make another thread for them. 

When you update, just make sure you modify the main post instead of posting new content on subsequent ones (you can announce the changes, but just keep all content in the main post unless it breaks due to content overload). Most of the time, you shouldn't need to worry about the topic breaking; unless you post 100+ cards or something. 

Archived