Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

RP Smash [IC/Conditional Acceptance/PG-16]

Crossover Slice of Life Action A CowCow RP

• Please log in to reply
500 replies to this topic

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Jack of All Trades

• 3,486 posts
    Last Visit 22 minutes ago
  • Alias:Yui

NShTQdt.png

Day 3, 3:00, Some grimy bar

W/L Record: 2/1

"I don't give a fuck if you're the Queen of the Galaxy girlie, keeping me here against my will is a crime." It was then this man - who Aurora had suspected was merely a grimy drunk - opened his jacket, revealing both a gun and more importantly, a police badge! He was an officer too! ...was it wrong to feel a bit upset about barring the door like that now that she knew he was an officer of the law? It felt like locking an officer in was worse than just some random drunk... but that felt like a wrong thing to say. "You Arena crowd think you can do whatever you want don't you? Just cause that bitch Mauvache is watching your backs. Well she ain't here now is she?"

"I am sorry about locking you in, Officer, but I would have done it regardless of if Mauvache is watching me. Even if you were Mauvache, I'd still do it, because it's what I felt like I had to do at the time."

Even more surprising than the good officer's identity as such, however, was what followed. The girl that what's-his-name and Xia had come with wrote out a word in mid-air. She had pretty handwriting, but Aurora's curiosity about why she chose the word "melt" didn't last very long, before the ice Aurora had put up to keep the officer in so she could ask questions melted, right before her eyes! Talk about impressive!

"You best leave this alone. We already have a dozen men dead and an officer down. Don't need a stupid fucking kid getting killed too."

"Kids, am I right? They think they're hot sh‚Äčit just 'cause they happen to have power. Still, this whole bar killer thing... it's got me interested. How about we get away from there... children... and you fill me in a bit on our murderous friend. I'll even buy ya drink!"

"With all due respect, not leaving things alone when police and citizens are in danger is exactly what people in my line of work are supposed to do where I come from. I'll stop bothering you for information, but I'm going to help figure it out and bring the criminal to justice, however I can."

This investigation wasn't off to the best start, as far as she could tell.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users