Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

RP Smash [IC/Conditional Acceptance/PG-16]

Crossover Slice of Life Action A CowCow RP

• Please log in to reply
552 replies to this topic

God Emperor Cow

God Emperor Cow

Neow

• Topic Starter
  • Moderators
  • 11,603 posts
    Last Visit Today, 05:54 PM
  • Alias:Lord CowCow
  • Spouse:Shiki/Aix

Angela

"Wait wait....uh, first things first. Who are you? Where am I? And...how did you manage to come inside of the mine so fast?"

"You sure got a lot of questions don't ya?" The girl said, laughing. "Well don't blame you I guess kinda did just almost die and all. I'm Aurea, I work at the Small Sports Stadium as a trainer, you're at my place, and...well, I was already inside of it. I go there every once in a while. If you want to know how I got in at all...I can't really say." She gave an apologetic look, one that gave her the appearance of having sucked on a lemon, and shrugged. "I know someone who knows a way in but I don't want to tell the wrong people you know? They could get in trouble....Now...want some pie?" She said, grinning. "I heard your stomach rumbling from here, you'd think a Fighter would know to keep her belly filled. Never know when you won't get a next meal."

t1Odu9p.jpg

Error: Virtual Battlefield malfunction

Winner to be determined by remaining HP

Error

Cannot determine HP

Calculating

Calculating

Winner: Aria

Aria wouldn't have much time before technitions, in the form of floating spherical robots, rushed into the room she was in and got to work. Another, dressed like a waiter, ushered the girl out and towards one of the Lounges. They were on the floor below the Virtual Battlefields and appeared to be soundproof. As, when Aria entered the sliding doors, she would hear music playing.  Which seemed to be coming from a live band at the far end, standing atop a small, round, stage. Throughout the lounge was several "pits" which were areas of lowered floor, also round, with a table in the middle and cushioned floors and seats all around the edges. Each table contained a three-sided television, with attached headphones, and a button that was marked "Call Waiter". The robot seemed to intend that Aria relax there for a while after her ordeal. Though she wouldn't be prevented from leaving.

After the end of Aria and Elijah's fight the servers where people posted about the Arena went down. So many people were flooding in and remarking about the unusual end that the site couldn't handle it. Several hours past before the comments finally started to roll in.

Though they were mostly about the ending of the fight there were several that remarked on Aria's performance.

"She really stepped it up."

"Impressive how she handled an Error like that. Elijah just stood there and took it basically."

"I wish there was a swimsuit skin..."

Meanwhile the comments on the other fight were a bit more subdued.

"They talk a lot don't they?"
"Xia is so sweet! It's like she doesn't even realize it's a competition."
"I think she threw Angela off her game cause of that."
"Is Angela ever on her game?"

"Be nice it was an unfair matchup!"
"I ship it"

OOC

8PBUpdp.gif

VCR_CAT

VCR_CAT

Video Cassette Kitteh

• Omnic

• 2,829 posts
    Last Visit A minute ago
  • Spouse:Pizza

Aria

While beating an annoying person to a pulp and earning a victory would have normally improved Aria's overall mood over the course of the day, the fight she had just finished left her feeling empty and disappointed. After all the annoyances it had started with and built up, she was never given the proper climax to the fight to satisfy that frustration. Instead, she left the battleground feeling just as irritated as when she had entered, if not more. She read the comments, and felt at least some satisfaction to see that people were recognizing her improvement in fighting, as well as some embarrassment and annoyance at the one person who seemed to ship her with everyone she went up against.

"Who is even spending all their time doing that," she grumbled to herself.

To alleviate this frustration, Aria had intentionally avoided others and simply gone straight for the arena once more, spending her afternoon in the weight-room. While she knew she needed to get more training in, the thought of potentially talking to that one muscle-headed idiot who called himself the "top student" just simply made her stomach turn, and even if it wasn't him she didn't feel particularly enthusiastic about banging her head against the wall with someone who knew much more  about fighting than her, even if it meant learning more so that she could fight against Cyanthrax again and punch his big, fat, stupid face into next week.

After this, the exhaustion had begun to set in and Aria had gone to Tegur's pub and ordered as much food as she possibly could for as few points as possible. Tegur had started up some light conversation about the fight, but between Aria's ravenous consumption of the food there wasn't much room for any talking at all. Soon enough she had finished eating and simply gone straight to her room.

Stopping herself from falling face-first onto the dense, concrete-like slab of mattress at the last second and narrowly avoiding a broken nose, Aria still flopped on her bed. Despite all the improvements and progress she had made that day, she simply could not muster the motivation to want to see what tomorrow would bring. In her last seconds before falling into a deep, and restful sleep earlier than usual that evening, she figured that maybe the next morning would be a better day.

PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA

giphy.gif

u8g1mOv.jpg

God Emperor Cow

God Emperor Cow

Neow

• Topic Starter
  • Moderators
  • 11,603 posts

Enter, New Fighters

QbIqOLz.jpg

Subject: Roster Change

I hate to say it again, after so soon having to say goodbye to a friend, but two more Fighters are leaving us. Tesability and Elijah, who wished to focus on acting, have left our roster. I hope that this is the last swap that we will need but once more I would like you all to meet the new Fighters in Virtual Battlefield Room.

This was the message each of the Fighters would receive upon waking up in the morning. Along with a short clip of Mauvache explaining to the fans how they have been doing tests of the system which was why there has been so many changes in the roster. And to assure them that the cast they have will be entertaining regardless of the changes.

Once everyone had gathered outside of the room to the Virtual Battlefield they would be let inside. Where they would see a young boy, who would be recognizable to Angela, standing in the middle. The edges of the room seemed to be in some kind of darkness as only the middle of the area was lit up.

The boy, who had only been given the rundown of the situation fifteen minutes ago, would then be able to greet them and introduce himself, and vice verse.

However as the group was in the middle of introductions...

BGM

"This is my show now."

A pair of flaming skulls shot from the darkness and exploded above their heads into a sudden firework display.

A young woman in a witches outfit strode out of the darkness. Each step dramatic, purposeful, and full of confidence. "Bow down, peasants, for you now stand in the presence of Morgan Reaperson. The strongest witch in the multiverse. I look forward to showing the fans why I'm the superior fighter AND showman." She stepped next to Masaru and gave him a pitying look. "Sorry to say you're overshadowed before you even began."

OOC

8PBUpdp.gif

Hakima

Hakima

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • 320 posts
    Last Visit Today, 03:20 AM

M6auHpO.png?2

BGM

Confused. The word wasn’t strong enough to explain how he was feeling, but vocabulary had never been his strong suit. Mena would probably know a better word… Masaru thought. The last thing he could recall was sitting on the beach and glancing down at his Database Tattoo, noticing that both Angela and his longtime friend Tegur had vanished, and then—nothing. Well, Mauvache must have had something to do with that. I guess she brought me here to play some kinda game? She had also given him a watch. It was weird and it chafed again his skin, but she promised that it would keep track of his schedule and let him message the other contestants.

After that she had sent him to meet said contestants, which was how he found himself standing in the dark arena under some kind of spotlight.  “Hello?” he said. His voice reverberated off the walls, bouncing back to him. “Anyone here?” he tried again.

No response. None of the fighters had arrived yet, he guessed, looking around. It wasn’t hard to tell that he wasn’t in Magnolia anymore. Even the light shining down on him he was weird. He looked up, trying to spot the chandelier producing it, but winced and had to look back down a second later. It sure was bright!

He rubbed his eyes and decided to fiddle with his new “watch” while he waited. It was lightweight and sleek, silver in color, but the little glass screen was dark. It displayed a picture of a slime asleep in the center of it, cartoon “Z’s” floating up out of his head. “So how does this work…” Mauvache had said he could use it communicate with the other fighters, but he had no idea how to use it. “On. Power on. Turn on. Wake up. Hmm…” Masaru decided it either wasn’t sentient or it was really rude. “What if I…” He pressed the button on the side of the watch. The slime on the screen was jolted awake. “Aha! Hey there little guy. Will you show me how to send someone a--Wait! Come back!” The slime ignored his pleas and hopped away, vanishing off the edge of the screen.

“What did I do?” Masaru cried. The dark background on the screen changed to a bright white. “What? How?” Several bubbled icons appeared at the bottom of the screen. One read “CALL”, while another read “MESSAGE”, and the last read “CONTACTS”.

He had no idea what any of that meant, but at least he knew how to turn it on now. All he had to do was tap the button on the side to wake the slime up.

Luckily, the other contestants had started to arrive. They filed in from the entrance and crowded around him. Masaru counted six of them in total. All of them were strange, but they all seemed to be human—well, except for the one with fins. He wasn’t sure what she was.

“Hiya!” Masaru said. He rocked back on his heels and rubbed the back of his neck. “I’m Masaru! I’m still pretty confused, but I guess I’m here to compete in some kind of contest? Sounds fun!” He smiled. His smile was the contagious sort; warm, genuine, and frequent. “It’s nice to meet you a—whoa!” Masaru suddenly ducked. Two flaming skulls flew over his head and exploded, raining sparks down all around him.

"This is my show now." An unfamiliar voice said. A young woman strut out of the shadows, seemingly the one who had launched the fireworks. "Bow down, peasants, for you now stand in the presence of Morgan Reaperson. The strongest witch in the multiverse. I look forward to showing the fans why I'm the superior fighter AND showman." She stepped next to Masaru and gave him a pitying look. "Sorry to say you're overshadowed before you even began."

Masaru laughed. “That’s alright. I’ve never liked the spotlight anyways,” he said. “Have you...have you been hiding there this entire time though?”

Accurate Mental Image
Danger Is My Middle Name

Reptilious

Reptilious

Rainbow Neos Turbo

• Rainbow Road
  • 921 posts
    Last Visit 55 minutes ago
  • Spouse:ur mom

Rdlv7J2.png

The rest of the night was pretty fun, going from bar to bar with someone. It had been quite a while since he had done this, and it seemed Xia was a lot more sturdy than anyone he had gone drinking with. He made a mental note of having a drinking contest with the girl some time, although that would be a while - he didn't think either of them had the money for such a daunting task. Even this night he didn't buy all that many drinks, only purchasing 3 of them. It didn't help that they had spent most of the night playing cops with children. Ah well, it was better this way for his wallet.

The next day was here, Cyanthrax awake as early as ever. "More of them?" He said, confused. Just how disposable were the rest of these clowns, Cyan thought to himself, as he stretched. "Well, better go greet these scrubs." He smirked, heading out of his door.

He got to the battlefields rather early, although they weren't aloud in until everyone was there. In the center stage was a rather unassuming boy who introduced himself as Masaru. Cyanthrax rolled his eyes; another kid joining their roster. Why were there so many kids in this anyways? As the demon was about to make his debut to this newbie, however...

"This is my show now." Suddenly, an impressive show of flame and bone erupted from the shadows, crashing above them. A young witch made her way into the center stage, every step as powerful as the last. She even talked down to the crowd as she introduced herself.

Slightly irritated, Cyanthrax was impressed with the young women's confidence. Not many had the nerve to call him a peasant. He'd have to see, however, if her flame would stand up to the inferno that was Cyanthax. 

The demon walked forward, each step leaving flames in his wake. He walked slowly towards Morgan, a grin and a chuckle escaping him as smoke started to peer out of his mouth. "Ah, I see you are a being of culture as well!" He said, a hellish flame appearing out of his hand to form Jigoku, which he began to casually twirl around. "Best showman? Maybe. Your little fire crackers were quite amusing. Best fighter?" He stopped in front of the witch, slamming his sword into the ground. He chuckled a bit. "Hate to brake it to ya doll,  but that spot's taken by the one and only Cyanthrax, Lion's Sin of Pride!"

• Yui likes this

contest thingy

driving image

pls rember that wen u feel scare or frigten never forget ttimes wen u feeled happy wen day is dark alway rember happy day

Super Chaos Sonic

Super Chaos Sonic

The OOZE is back!!

• Legendary Members
  • 19,544 posts
    Last Visit Today, 04:12 PM

kftkzLy.jpg?1

iU8EggM.png

Gavin awoke from his slumber the following morning, thanks to a new notification...well, in his case...two separate notifications. One from his Mauvache watch (or was at least going to refer to it) and the other from his MOVA. "Heh...guess I'm popular this morning...better find out what the ringleader wants first." he yawned, opening the message from his watch.

I hate to say it again, after so soon having to say goodbye to a friend, but two more Fighters are leaving us. Tesability and Elijah, who wished to focus on acting, have left our roster. I hope that this is the last swap that we will need but once more I would like you all to meet the new Fighters in Virtual Battlefield Room.

A roster change? Gavin stared hard at the message, reading that Tesability was one of the two fighters that were gone. He felt a little disappointed to hear that this little A.I. was gone, which meant the fact that he couldn't study on it more was out the window. With a bit of a sigh, he closed the message and then turned to his MOVA. Hopefully VEX would have some better news for them.

"Alright VEX, what's up?" he asked, whilst getting dressed for the day.

"Good morning, Gavin. I have the information you requested." VEX said, his holographic image emerging from the MOVA.

"And what's more...I can actually understand you now!" Gavin laughed, adjusting his jacket slightly before slipping his shoes on. "So, fire away VEX."

"Firstly, this world's systems of communication and information sending happens to be on a much higher level than anything that has been seen on our world." VEX began, before pulling up a few holographic screens, projecting a few pieces of information for Gavin to see. "Nevertheless, I believe this information will be viable to you and your allies, if you wish to call them that."

"I'll say at least acquaintances, but whatever."

"The casino in question that Perry Colarata owns was once in the possession by a mob boss that ran a shady business." VEX began. "However, it seems unlike the previous owner, the current one is running a legitimate business in it."

"Huh, interesting."

"I did find something else after searching a bit further." VEX continued. "Mr. Colarata has a business partner. Unfortunately, I could not find a specific name for this partner, aside from the moniker that they are known by: 'Silver'. This would not be anything worth a glance at first, however this 'Silver' individual appeared under mysterious circumstances and was never investigated due to having no criminal record."

Gavin slipped his MOVA on before nodding. "That...is a bit weird indeed. Regardless, at least this is something. Good work VEX. I'll bring this up to snow angel after this little thing and we'll see what we can do about going to get to that casino." he said, watching VEX retreat his holographic image into the device. "If anything else is found..."

"You will be the first to know, Gavin."

iU8EggM.png

Needless to say, this little thing wasn't something Gavin was into. He only showed up because he thought it best to play nice. Regardless, it seemed like they had some normal looking guy and an obvious witch. Needless to say, these two seemed to have a much better and albeit cooler time to introduce themselves to the group more than he did.

"Bow down, peasants, for you now stand in the presence of Morgan Reaperson. The strongest witch in the multiverse. I look forward to showing the fans why I'm the superior fighter AND showman. Sorry to say you're overshadowed before you even began."

“That’s alright. I’ve never liked the spotlight anyways.”

"Sooo a witch and a regular lookin' guy...may need to look into these two as well, VEX." Gavin muttered, namely to his MOVA and to his A.I.

"Please Gavin, these are new individuals. Give them time to at least show off, then we'll begin the analyzing."

"Fair enough...c'mon. Let's find snow angel and tell her what you found." Gavin shrugged, doing his best to look for Aurora.

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Jack of All Trades

• 3,647 posts
    Last Visit 34 minutes ago
  • Alias:Yui

NShTQdt.png

Day 4, 10:00, Virtual Battlefield Room

W/L Record: 2/1

People are really in and out of here, huh? I'm with Mauvache on that one; hopefully things stay stable with who we've got around here after this.

It was in response to that message that Aurora now found herself in the Virtual Battlefield Room, to meet the new fighters, whilst pondering just why people were leaving the roster so quickly? Maybe they got too homesick to bear it anymore?? She wasn't sure what kinds of worlds everyone else came from, but liked to think they were good places to live. The others had already arrived, too. And the new fighter was also here.

“Hiya! I’m Masaru! I’m still pretty confused, but I guess I’m here to compete in some kind of contest? Sounds fun!”

He seemed like such a nice guy! Aurora smiled back.

“It’s nice to meet you a—whoa!”

"This is my show now."

Somebody had shot flaming skulls, and made them explode above everyone else in a show of fireworks. Aurora found herself instinctively on guard; this was absolutely the type of entrance a villain would make! She found it unlikely that somebody might have breached the Arena's security, but she wasn't about to rule anything out in a world where somebody could yoink people from other worlds all willy-nilly like Mauvache had.

"Bow down, peasants, for you now stand in the presence of Morgan Reaperson. The strongest witch in the multiverse. I look forward to showing the fans why I'm the superior fighter AND showman. Sorry to say you're overshadowed before you even began."

The way she talked even made Aurora think of a villain. But she didn't seem openly hostile. Just arrogant. Aurora lowered her guard. She didn't like this Morgan girl. Masaru, on the other hand, seemed like a nice guy. "It's nice to meet both of you," Aurora smiled in response to the introductions of the new fighters. "I'm Aurora, and I'd love to stick around and hang out, but I've got things to do. I'll see ya later!"

With that, the cryomancer turned and hurried out of the room. She had more pressing matters to attend to. Like Mauvache's office.

To: Mauvache

Subject: Re:Meeting

Hey, I'm on my way now.

Before long, Aurora found her way to the office of the boss herself. "Thanks for seeing me this early," she said, closing the door behind her as she stepped in. This sure was a nice office, but it felt a bit damp. Best make her visit quick. "I've already talked to the new fighters too, so let's get right to business."

"Oh why don't you sit down and relax? Such seriousness doesn't suit your age, Miss Burns."

"Mom always said, it's best to handle adult meetings like an adult." Seating herself across the desk from Mauvache, Aurora explained her purpose for this visit. "I've been thinking lately, you're probably really strong. After all, you plucked me and a handful of other people from our worlds, just like that. But that's all I really know. Outside of that, I don't really have any idea how strong you are. I wanted to get a feeling for that myself. And so, Mauvache, I challenge you to a battle in your own Arena!"

JustYui.gif

stuff I've won

Alaina

Alaina

「So that those thoughts won't be lost」

• Mekakushi
  • 1,166 posts
    Last Visit Today, 02:49 PM
  • Alias:Skaia

ztHNuPq.png?1

Xia seemed to be in rather high spirits this morning. While she was definitely sad that the other dragon was no longer going to be in the arena scene and she never actually got to know the other person, the girl was still overjoyed that they had two new people to meet as well. Xia had nothing but good experiences with new people, so she was thrilled to see who she would be spending time with now. Making her way into the room, she saw the others already gathered and a boy with spiky brown hair, who while introducing himself was interrupted by a pair of flaming exploding skulls. 

Looking a bit in awe, the girl gave a bit of a clap and said, "whoooa. That was cool." As the girl looked down from the explosion, she saw a new girl walk into view as well, introducing herself. With both of their introductions out of the way, Xia seemed to be beaming as she said, "hi new people! My name is Xia and I can't wait to be both of your friends!" With their intros done, she said, "oh oh, since you're new you probably don't know where anything is! Well, I don't either, but it'd be fun to get to know the whole place together then! And Cyan, you should come along with too! After all, all that bar stuff and sports stuff was fun yesterday, so all of us should totally go another fun adventure today!" 

tumblr_p1qytntdOx1ub8b3yo1_500.gif

RP Awards

VCR_CAT

VCR_CAT

Video Cassette Kitteh

• Omnic

• 2,829 posts
    Last Visit A minute ago
  • Spouse:Pizza

Aria

Each of the fights had gathered at the partially-lit arena to greet the two newest fighters to their roster: a young pretty boy who looked like he didn't belond, and a face that defied Aria's assumption that it was impossible for her to want to punch anymore more than she wanted to punch Cyanthrax.

“Hiya!” The boy said. God, he even sounded as young and naive as he looked. “I’m Masaru! I’m still pretty confused, but I guess I’m here to compete in some kind of contest? Sounds fun!” He smiled a smile that seemed impossibly cheerful. “It’s nice to meet you a—whoa!” Masaru suddenly ducked. Two flaming skulls flew over his head and exploded, raining sparks down all around him.

"This is my show now." At this, Aria's brow furrowed into a deep glare. "Bow down, peasants, for you now stand in the presence of Morgan Reaperson. The strongest witch in the multiverse. I look forward to showing the fans why I'm the superior fighter AND showman." She stepped next to Masaru and gave him a pitying look. "Sorry to say you're overshadowed before you even began."

"Ah, I see you are a being of culture as well!" Cyanthrax chimed in, and by now Aria was letting out a low growl. "Best showman? Maybe. Your little fire crackers were quite amusing. Best fighter? Hate to brake it to ya doll,  but that spot's taken by the one and only Cyanthrax, Lion's Sin of Pride!"

"Lion's Piece of Shit more like," Aria chided, unable to hold herself back anymore. "Hate to break it to you, Cyanass, but looks like you're not the only one I'm gunning to beat to a pulp." Aria turned her fierce glare to the new girl. "You, whatever your name was, I don't even care anymore. You don't seem like the kind of person I'm going to get along with, so maybe pray we don't get matched up for a fight, got it?"

PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA

giphy.gif

u8g1mOv.jpg

Maeriberii Haan

Maeriberii Haan

Dr. Latency

• Aurora
  • 10,315 posts
    Last Visit Today, 09:57 AM
  • Alias:Nai

"Isn't that...uh...wait, who was he?"

Angela was mostly silent when the two new fighters were introduced, but she felt that the male one of the two was someone very familiar to her. The witch that suddenly came and stole the show was well, not too unexpected, but Angela was busy wracking her head on figuring who might the boy was.

“I’m Masaru! I’m still pretty confused, but I guess I’m here to compete in some kind of contest? Sounds fun!”

"...Wait what."

The moment he introduced himself, it finally clicked on Angela. Right. Of course she remembered that slimy boy. Even if well, he left the guild for a reason she forgot, she did remember him enough. It's just that...well, she didn't remember him looking anywhere as cool as this. At least his way of speaking was still not too different.

She still felt a little bit shocked on how much he had changed, but ultimately Angela called out to him.

"...uh, yo! Masaru, is that really you? It's me, Angela! Where did you go to all this time?"

Posted Image

God Emperor Cow

God Emperor Cow

Neow

• Topic Starter
  • Moderators
  • 11,603 posts

“Have you...have you been hiding there this entire time though?”

"No!...Maybe! Argh, what's it to you if I was?" Morgan said, a bit flustered at the response her entrance had gotten. She tossed her head and turned away from the boy, pointedly, to look upon the rest of the Fighters who came to greet them.

"Hate to brake it to ya doll,  but that spot's taken by the one and only Cyanthrax, Lion's Sin of Pride!"

"Lion you say?" Morgan responded back, looking up at Cyan with an easy confidence, "all I see is a tabby cat." This one. She'd have to keep her eye on him. He could be good to make an ally...eventually. Moreso than...most of these others, at least. Whom, she decided, were utterly unimpressive to a fault.

Especially that goodie-two-shoes-class-president-type, the one with white hair.

There were a couple others who stood out for other reasons, though. "hi new people! My name is Xia and I can't wait to be both of your friends!"

There was something...about this one. She seemed....powerful. Morgan could sense something ancient within the girl and it piqued her curiosity. So she gave her a smile and grabbed one of the girl's hands with both of her own. "Oh, I'd love to be friends with you, Xia, you seem like someone I could get along with very easily."

Unlike...

"You, whatever your name was, I don't even care anymore. You don't seem like the kind of person I'm going to get along with, so maybe pray we don't get matched up for a fight, got it?"

Looking to the side, keeping her face from Xia, she gave this one a glare. Then, telling Xia to give her a moment, she strolled over to Aria. Leaning forward she smiled wickedly. "The only reason I'd be worried about being in a match with you is if your ugly face is contagious." She then turned back to Xia, her smile friendly again. "There are many...interesting people here aren't there?"

t1Odu9p.jpg

"I've been thinking lately, you're probably really strong. After all, you plucked me and a handful of other people from our worlds, just like that. But that's all I really know. Outside of that, I don't really have any idea how strong you are. I wanted to get a feeling for that myself. And so, Mauvache, I challenge you to a battle in your own Arena!"

Mauvache's smile slowly widened, and she gave a low chuckle. "Oh, my dear, you are mistaken. I may have certain magical abilities but I am no fighter." Aurora would see a strange light flash in the woman's eyes, almost like a lightning bolt, and feel the air in the room grow thick, almost chokingly so, before everything turned back to normal. "I regret to say I must turn down your challenge, Aurora. But perhaps you'd like to take on an Event match, if you're bored of your fellow Fighters already. I'm sure the audience would love that."

8PBUpdp.gif

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Jack of All Trades

• 3,647 posts
    Last Visit 34 minutes ago
  • Alias:Yui

NShTQdt.png

Day 4, 10:00, Mauvache's Office

W/L Record: 2/1

"Oh, my dear, you are mistaken. I may have certain magical abilities but I am no fighter." There was a flash in Mauvache's eyes. Aurora couldn't put her finger on it, but whatever it was, the air was suddenly almost too thick to breathe in. Only for a moment, but that moment gave Aurora some rough concept of how strong Mauvache might have truly been. "I regret to say I must turn down your challenge, Aurora. But perhaps you'd like to take on an Event match, if you're bored of your fellow Fighters already. I'm sure the audience would love that."

"That's kind of a shame, but the more I think about it, I get it." Running the Arena surely kept Mauvache super-busy. Probably too much so to enjoy fighting in it. It wasn't like she was tired of duking it out with the other fighters, but an event match did sound fun. "Thank you for your time either way." With that, the cryomancer got up, gave her newfound boss - this whole Arena business still felt new to her, at least - then started on her way out of the office, looking around on her watch for the event matches.

During her search, she also found a menu labeled "Personalization."

Despite that brief distraction - Aurora decided she'd look into that more in-depth later - she found the event battles rather easily. They all cost points, and most of them were beyond her current budget. However, one in particular stood out to her.

Slaking Kong: Climb a tower, save the girl, defeat the giant monster!
Price: 100 Points. Prize: 300 Points.

Sounds like my kind of work. I'll do that one! Not only that, but out of the events she could afford, that one had the highest point payout. In fact, she was pretty sure doing this would net her more points than just fighting another Arena fighter. Aurora confirmed in the pop-up window that this was the event battle she wanted to try today, after acknowledging that she'd only be able to do it once, then remembered something else about points.

"It was a joke, dumba​​​ss! Ya were s'pose to tell me to fuc​​​k off! You shouldn't let people push you around like that. Stand up for yourself!"

I do NOT let people push me around, she mentally huffed, bringing up the message function in the watch.

To: Cyanthrax

I'm still paying you back for those drinks like I said. How much do I owe you?

Actually, just meet me at the food court. I still need to eat breakfast.

And maybe I should take a look at that personalization menu...

JustYui.gif

stuff I've won

Reptilious

Reptilious

Rainbow Neos Turbo

• Rainbow Road
  • 921 posts
    Last Visit 55 minutes ago
  • Spouse:ur mom

Rdlv7J2.png

As Cyan was greeting the fresh meat, Xia stepped in. "oh oh, since you're new you probably don't know where anything is! Well, I don't either, but it'd be fun to get to know the whole place together then! And Cyan, you should come along with too!" Cyan simply shrugged. It gave him something better to do before a fight other than hitting the bar again. Plus, by the sounds of it, they were gonna hit the bar again anyways. 

"Lion's Piece of Shit more like," A familiar voice rung from behind him. He turned to see Aria, who seemed to have a look of pure hate on her face when speaking from him. Cyan smirked, glad to see that she was doing well since their last fight. He was afraid she'd end up crumpling again at the sight of him. In fact, by the sounds of it, it seemed like she was hellbent on taking him down. Good, hopefully this would lead to her being stronger - it'd make it oh so satisfying to kick her a​ss again.

"Lion you say?" Morgan responded back, giving the demon a look almost as cocky as his, "all I see is a tabby cat." His eyes flared up a bit, as he picked up his sword. His grin, however, didn't fade at all.

"Aww, how sweet! Y'all already got nicknames for me!" He said, laughing as his weapon dissipated in a burst of flame and smoke. "Anyways, we should get going. Gotta show the newbie 'round the place." He said, turning around and started to walk away. "Oh, right!" He stopped, pulling out his watch. As per usual, he signed himself up for a random fight.

As we was doing that, he got a message. 

I'm still paying you back for those drinks like I said. How much do I owe you?

Actually, just meet me at the food court. I still need to eat breakfast.

And here he thought he'd have to bug the girl for his money back. He started typing on the machine, taking his time as he got used to using the device to send messages.

To: Aurora

was a chaep ass so 5

less ya wana pay for min still

then its 10 hehehe

see ya at ood court

Without taking a second to glance over and proof read, he sent the various messages to the girl, before turning to the group he expected to follow. "First place we're goin' is food court! I got business there."

• Yui likes this

contest thingy

driving image

pls rember that wen u feel scare or frigten never forget ttimes wen u feeled happy wen day is dark alway rember happy day

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users