Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

RP Smash [IC/Conditional Acceptance/PG-16]

Crossover Slice of Life Action A CowCow RP

• Please log in to reply
540 replies to this topic

God Emperor Cow

God Emperor Cow

Neopolitan

• Topic Starter
  • Moderators
  • 11,374 posts
    Last Visit Today, 03:46 AM
  • Alias:Lord CowCow
  • Spouse:Shiki/Aix

Aria

Tegur poked his head into the kitchen and shouted out the order before moving back to his place. "I take it you'll be wantin' something to drink, mm? We don't got much more than alcohol but I can get ya something lass, if yer wanting it."

It was only a few minutes before a robot, similar to the ones at the bar, came out with a tray, holding Aria's food, came out of the kitchen. It set the tray in front of Aria and let out a monotone "Food is hot." before moving back to the kitchen.

"Eat up lass, eat up, gonna need energy for tomorrow I reckon, gwaaahahah-" the bartender stopped laughing as he noticed the newcomers walking in. His eyes widened a bit. "She never said anything about this..."

Tes

"Wha 'Dwagon' awe yu tawkin' abowts," she asked in confusion, blinking a few times during her question. "Dey wewe mennies Dwagon Netmonstewsh eens...de..."

"She doesn't know?"
"Where's she from anyway? Must be a planet far from here right?"

The crowd didn't seem keen on answering Tes's question and so the tiger-man let out a loud cough, silencing them, before explaining to the NetMonster.

"The Dragon. Well. They're basically our God, ya see. Its said he created this planet long ago and looked after the people in it for many years. Before vanishing. We still worship him and, in fact, this Arena was made in part to honor him. Dragons are a species that only exist in legend. So you can understand why seeing someone who looks like the depictions, well...sorry about that Miss."

Aurora

"Those guys at the meat stall seem real excited. What's The Dragon they're all talking about?"

The lady seemed uncomfortable with the question and a flash of frustration came over her face before she smoothed it out and smiled at Aurora. "Ah, well, The Dragon...That is to say Legends say The Dragon is this planet's Guardian Deity. No one has seen trace of her for years but...many people here still worship her."

8PBUpdp.gif

ChampionZero

ChampionZero

I have the blood of Spartans and Legionaries! BRING IT!

• Advanced Members
  • 936 posts
    Last Visit Sep 03 2018 10:12 PM

Elijah looked up from his map to find himself accidentally at the bar, with Cyanthrax and Aria.

"Oh. Well, this'll certainly do." He admitted, his watch display blinking off. It was rather like a Duel Disk, he noted, and that made using it so much easier. It was mildly upsetting that his cards and Duel Disk didn't make the trip, but Mauvache said she could grant some wishes. So he could retrieve them in time.

With a wave towards the minotaur, Elijah called out a bit. "Hey, bartender! Can I get a drink, big guy?"

He glanced sideways at Cyanthrax, and decided to say something. "So, Cy -can I call you Cy?- Cy, I feel like maybe we got off on the wrong foot. I wasn't trying to upstage you or anything, man, I know how much that sucks."

"Semper Ad Meliora"

Always On To Greater Things

"Illegitimis Non Carborundum"

Don't Let The Bastards Grind You Down

"Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"

If You Want Peace, Prepare For War

"Veritas Nunquam Perit"

Truth Never Dies

"Familia Ante Omnia"

Family Above All

"Non Desistas, Non Exieris"

Never Give Up, Never Surrender

"Atrox Melior Dulcissima Veritas Mendaciis"

The Bitter Truth Is Better Than The Sweetest Lies

"Beatti Bellicosi"

Blessed Are The Warriors

Tesability Black

Tesability Black

Thunder Dragon Champion

• The Last NetMonster
  • 1,716 posts
    Last Visit

Shoulders, ears and muzzle were drooped low upon the remembrance of her Collapsed home, the remnants of a reality rendered long devoid of most life.

"The Dragon. Well. They're basically our God, ya see. Its said he created this planet long ago and looked after the people in it for many years. Before vanishing. We still worship him and, in fact, this Arena was made in part to honor him. Dragons are a species that only exist in legend. So you can understand why seeing someone who looks like the depictions, well...sorry about that Miss." In her depressed state, she barely heard him speak, but as she listened to his words, her mind began to form a parallel to what happened with her home...

"Geez, these Bosses know how to hide, don't they?"

A trio of figures walked across the empty space of green. The middle one of the trio was clearly human, a female with blonde hair held in a bun while wearing a blue suit, might like the battle dress uniforms of the US Armed Forces. She had brought a hand across her forehead, wiping sweat off her forehead before looking to the two beside her.

To her left, a mechanical wonder of bluish color walked beside her. One of the two arms ended in a sharp, long point for stabbing and the other was a hand-cannon replacing a proper hand. To her right, a small, smoky-black dragonling walked alongside the human. The dragonling looked up towards the human, big black eyes looking up with evident tiredness.

"I get sleepy," the shadowy-looking dragon whined with a feminine voice. "Let go home."

"I agree with the Champion on this one," the icy mech to the human's left remarked with a masculine one. "Immortalis did do quite the number to her earlier, I'm surprised she's not in Doc Boo's ca---"

"NUNUNUN! NOT HIM!"

The human shook her head as the dragon suddenly hid behind her legs, putting the girl between her and the mech. Looking slightly behind herself, the human gave the dragon a gentle smile. "Tesability, you're not going to the Ghost yet. A good nap should tide you over." Suddenly, her tone, direction and expression changed as the human suddenly turned towards the mech with a stern look. "Kawuros, what have I told you about spooking the Tricky Dragon with that?"

"My apologies, Professional Talen Avalon," he remarked before giving a slight bow. "I failed to recall her last experience with Doc Boo...even I thought the chainsaw was a bit excessive."

"Only a bit," the human referred to as Talen Avalon questioned with a raised eyebrow before sighing. "Let's go back, I gotta get up early for school anyway." An unseen grin formed on the dragon's maw as the trio went back towards their collective home...

...unfortunately, the human was never seen again. And Talen Avalon was not the only one that suddenly went missing...

"...Dwagon'sh nawt commin' backsh," she finally replied. "Dwagon mae bee gon' fow gud. Ai...eckspewienshed de saim fiwsht han' wiff da Peowpil befow mai wowld wash Kawapshed...befow Nemeshish deshtwoyed de Eentewnetsh..."

Maeriberii Haan

Maeriberii Haan

Dr. Latency

• Aurora
  • 10,310 posts
    Last Visit 36 minutes ago
  • Alias:Nai

"let's go to the bar!"

"Sure, why not?"

Angela was quite easily pretty disappointed at how Xia didn't take her offer to get frisky, although with how she worded it, perhaps that might end up badly since Angela might be seen as taking advantage of her. However, the bar didn't sound like a bad idea either. Despite the miniscule fund she had, she felt that a round of alcohol would help her ease up, and perhaps she might even get a date there! Ah, or perhaps a drunken orgy, if the people here were into that. Ah...it had been ages since she had one. The guild business really had taken most of her attention lately.

With a renewed cheer, she followed Xia through the elevator, and into a certain area after they struggled with the device for a while again. Once they were there, Angela was surprised at how...familiar the design of the bar was. It was as wooden and comfy as the bars from her old place. Of course, back there the servants weren't automatons, and she couldn't find anyone she could think as a potential help. However, as Xia went to greet Aria, someone else caught her attention. Her mouth wide agape for a few seconds, before she rushed towards him as he seemingly noticed her presence too.

"...Tegur, is that you? H-how did you even come here? No, why are you even here?"

She was mostly sounding like she was questioning him, but seeing someone from her homeland was very nice. The minotaur wasn't someone she's especially close with, although she mostly knew him being somewhat close to the winged elf with the guns, and outside of a few attempts to ask him out and being in the same quests as him, Angela wasn't thinking of him as a close friend. But a member of Cherry Heart was a member of Cherry Heart no matter where, and she was just so ecstatic to meet him that she didn't even bother sitting down.

"Can you give me some of the stronger stuff here? I'm in a partying mood now. And hey, maybe you can drink too with me!"

Posted Image

Draggo

Draggo

rawr

• Senior Members
  • 7,667 posts
    Last Visit
  • Discord:Doggo #5674
  • Alias:doggy

Thankfully for Caleb it seemed the girl wasn't super opposed to talking him, awkward salutation aside. She turned to face him and then- oh no what was she doing? She was squatting down to look at him properly. There was only one reason to do this. She, like most any other human, possessed two of the fated tools however one was busy holding her food. But then that meant the other was still free. Caleb's eyes watched Aurora's other hand moving towards him. Time seemed to slow as he watched the hand draw ever nearer. On the one hand petting was kinda nice depending on the person. But on the other this was a girl not all that much younger than him from what he could guess. It'd be like getting pet by one of his little sisters right? This moment lasted for what felt like in an eternity while externally only a slightly confused look shot across his face as the girl's hand quickly moved to the back of his head and began scratching behind his ears.

She just had to go for it didn't she? She had to pick that spot. The one spot that in all his days as a dog Caleb could never quite scratch at well enough on his own. Almost instinctively his tail began wagging faster and he took a sitting position to allow the girl continue. His tongue hung out of his mouth for a moment as he panted happily though something was odd. The girl's fingers felt cold to the touch. The thought sort of snapped him back into focus as Aurora asked the person at the stand she'd gotten food from about a Dragon. For a moment the woman seemed almost upset but then answered that this Creature was something like a god for planet. And while it hadn't been seen for some time many worshiped it. The idea of a god dragon fascinated Caleb though given his other encounters with dragons perhaps it was best to hold off on trying to meet this one.

"Hey are you alright? Your hand's really cold." he said, shifting his attention back to Aurora. The building didn't seem that cold to him but then he was covered in fur. Maybe he just wasn't noticing. Regardless he was concerned for the girl's health being as cold as she was. He got up and moved out from under the girl's hand and paced about a bit looking for some place that looked a bit warmer or maybe sold something to help. But in the immediate area was just food. Well it'd be a little awkward but he could probably keep her warm enough for a bit until they found something. He returned to Aurora's side still concerned. "Come on lets go get you a coat or something."

HN9m1FU.jpg

Reptilious

Reptilious

Still don't know what my line was.

• Advanced Members
  • 879 posts
    Last Visit Today, 02:14 AM
  • Spouse:ur mom

Rdlv7J2.png

As he drank more, more of the other contenders showed up. He didn't pay much attention to who'd had come in and out, but there was a small gathering around the young girl and the minotaur. However, the one person that did catch his attention was the King. "So, Cy -can I call you Cy?- Cy, I feel like maybe we got off on the wrong foot. I wasn't trying to upstage you or anything, man, I know how much that sucks." He couldn't help but scoff. "Oh please. You couldn't upstage me even if you tried!" He threw his arms back, placing his head on the palms of his hands and placing his feet on the bar. "That said, I like your style kid. Let's hope you're not full of hot air" He say back up, grabbing what was left of the drink in his cup. "After all, I'm suppose to be the hot head here. Fufufu!" In one quick chug, he finished the alcoholic drink. He turned his attention back to the bar tender. "Another!" He let out a hearty laugh, before sliding the empty cup into the small pile of empty cups next to him. He turned back to Elijah. "You know, I don't think I got yer name, your highness."

contest thingy

driving image

pls rember that wen u feel scare or frigten never forget ttimes wen u feeled happy wen day is dark alway rember happy day

ChampionZero

ChampionZero

• Advanced Members
  • 936 posts

Now, this was the kind of personality Elijah could work with. Arrogant, but not quite narcissistic. Boastful, but grudgingly respectful. He'd met a few people with this kind of attitude, and in his experience, the best tactic was to be respectful, but not go kowtowing to them every time they speak. Try and level with them, so to speak.

Elijah sat down next to Cyan and waited for the bartender to come over by engaging with the supposed demon. "Elijah Diamond. But Elijah works. Or Eli." He shrugged, and decided to just ask. "So, you said earlier that you're a demon? Like, a legitimate demon from hell and all that? DARK, Fiend-type, the whole deal?"

"Semper Ad Meliora"

"Veritas Nunquam Perit"

Truth Never Dies

"Familia Ante Omnia"

Family Above All

"Beatti Bellicosi"

Blessed Are The Warriors

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Jack of All Trades

• 3,590 posts
    Last Visit Today, 02:10 AM
  • Alias:Yui

KCc49dD.png

"Ah, well, The Dragon...That is to say Legends say The Dragon is this planet's Guardian Deity. No one has seen trace of her for years but...many people here still worship her."

"Oh. I hope she's okay."

"Hey are you alright? Your hand's really cold."

"Huh?" Aurora's attention was directed back to the talking dog. Her hand. Right, her hand! She wasn't wearing gloves so he felt that. Whoops. Aurora was about to insist she was fine and explain the situation behind her Fragment and the sheer power of it being uncontainable in at least one sense of the word, but before she could bring it up, the dog was already looking around elsewhere, in search of something. Before long, he returned to Aurora's side, looking concerned.

"Come on lets go get you a coat or something."

"No no I'm fine," Aurora said, waving off the dog's concern with a smile. "I just have these superpowers, and they're really strong. I can do something like..." To demonstrate her ability, Aurora took her spare hand and tore off a small piece of the pretzel she was enjoying, just big enough to fill a balled-up fist. She closed her hand around it, and the air around her hand turned frigid and misty. Aurora winced at the sudden temperature drop just a bit, but when she opened her hand, the piece of pretzel was frozen solid. The girl then briefly held her pretzel in her mouth, reaching into the trusty blue snowflake-print bag faithfully hanging at her side, and pulled out a pair of gloves. She pulled the gloves on over her hands before grabbing her pretzel again and sticking its tiny frozen piece in a pocket on her right side. She could find a trash bin for that soon.

"Like that. Only thing is I can't completely contain my power since that would freeze me from the inside out after a while so I just keep it on a little bit all the time. I'm a walking AC sorta." Aurora took another bite of her pretzel, the smile returning to her face with its flavor and texture - not to mention warmth - filling her mouth. When she swallowed, she patted the dog's head briefly with her newly-gloved hand, and both reassuredly and insistently said "I'm fine."

JustYui.gif

stuff I've won

VCR_CAT

VCR_CAT

Video Cassette Kitteh

• Omnic

• 2,813 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 10:57 PM
  • Spouse:Pizza

Aria

"I take it you'll be wantin' something to drink, mm? We don't got much more than alcohol but I can get ya something lass, if yer wanting it."

Aria looked up. Contrary to what most people go to a bar for, Aria had no intention of ordering anything with alcohol in it.

"That sounds good, I wasn't expecting to have beer or anything anyways," Aria replied with a nervous smile. The bartender was nice enough, but the nature of the establishment wasn't one she was most comfortable with. It wasn't long until the robotic waiter returned with Aria's food. It was definitely sushi, but it didn't look any better than something she might find at a cheap restaurant. Disappointing, but probably in-line with what they were allowing her to get for free. Thankfully it came with a pair of chopsticks; at least there was the mercy that she wouldn't be eating it with her hands.

"Eat up lass, eat up, gonna need energy for tomorrow I reckon, gwaaahahah-" the bartender stopped laughing as he noticed the newcomers walking in. His eyes widened a bit. "She never said anything about this..."

Aria already had a mouth full of rice and tempura shrimp when she looked over and spotted a couple other contestants.

"I washn' prannin ta mee' any--" Aria paused and swallowed. "I wasn't planning to meet anyone here."

"hi Aria! Great seeing you here right now. Are you, too, here to check out the wonders of this 'bar'?" Xia said as she took a seat next to her. Aria was only made more confused by this statement. She knew some people were sheltered, but how sheltered was this girl?!

"I mean, it's a place that sells food and drink, and that's what I came here lookin' for," Aria replied with a dry tone, holding up another piece of her sushi with her chopsticks. "Have you never been to a bar or a tavern or whatever?"

PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA

giphy.gif

u8g1mOv.jpg

Reptilious

Reptilious

• Advanced Members
  • 879 posts

Rdlv7J2.png

"Elijah Diamond, eh? Alright, I guess." He took another swing of his drink as Elijah asked him about his status as a demon. "Of course I'm an actual demon! Do you not see the insignia on my chest!" He pointed to the marking that covered the majority of his chest. "What, have you never seen the Demon Clan mark before? Actually..." He put his half-empty cup down onto the table. "Is there even a Demon Clan where you come from, kid?" He asked, curiosity laced in his voice. He wasn't quite used to the idea that all of them had come from completely different worlds - hell, all of this was hard to believe. He picked up his drink from the table again and took a swing.

contest thingy

driving image

pls rember that wen u feel scare or frigten never forget ttimes wen u feeled happy wen day is dark alway rember happy day

ChampionZero

ChampionZero

• Advanced Members
  • 936 posts

Elijah looks like he's about to answer Cyan's question when he hears the last word. "KID?!" He half-shouts, an unreadable emotion in his. "Whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa! Whoa." He holds both hands out in a "HOLD EVERYTHING" gesture. "Dude, did you just-- had better be at least-- to be calling me-- I stopped bein' a--" Elijah stops himself, realizing the total loss of composure he was experiencing.

He puts a hand on his face and takes a deep breath, his palm sliding down to hs chin. "Okay, fine, fine. I'm cool. I'm fine." He says quickly, taking another long sigh. "To answer your question, no. We don't necessarily have clans, though I did meet a Fiend-oriented Duel Gang during my pilgrimage..." Another realization hits Elijah like a truck. "Hey, I never asked you: what kind of Deck do you run, anyways? I haven't seen anyone here even pull out their cards, what's up with that?"

"Semper Ad Meliora"

"Veritas Nunquam Perit"

Truth Never Dies

"Familia Ante Omnia"

Family Above All

"Beatti Bellicosi"

Blessed Are The Warriors

Alaina

Alaina

「So that those thoughts won't be lost」

• Mekakushi
  • 1,137 posts
    Last Visit Today, 02:09 AM
  • Alias:Skaia

ztHNuPq.png?1

Sitting down, Xia seemed content to just be around the atmosphere of the whole place,only to really notice all the different kinds of foods that had been here when Aria brought her attention to it. Her eyes lighting up at it, she then looked to the girl who seemed confused by the dragon girl, asking if she hadn't ever been to a "bar" or "tavern" before. Thinking about it, Xia thought long and hard before shaking her head saying, "I don't think my old home had one, or if it did I can't remember. And my new home, well there was one around but I was never allowed to go with the others when they left." Her face had a bit of a huff to it as she said, "they kept saying it was to 'keep me out of trouble' or something, but they always seemed to be in a really good mood when they came back so I didn't get it." The annoyed expression left soon as she noticed that Angela was talking with someone else. Her eyes lighting up she said, "ooh, Angela is he a friend of yours?" Without waiting for an answer she looked to the furry man, waving to him saying, "hi Angela's friend."

tumblr_p1qytntdOx1ub8b3yo1_500.gif

RP Awards

God Emperor Cow

God Emperor Cow

Neopolitan

• Topic Starter
  • Moderators
  • 11,374 posts
    Last Visit Today, 03:46 AM
  • Alias:Lord CowCow
  • Spouse:Shiki/Aix

Tes

The group around Tesability tried to understand what she was saying but, with how much she said and her speech impediments, it was difficult to understand. One young man did seem to pick up on something of her emotional state though. "Way to go Aagman, you made the little Dragon sad."

The tiger-man waved his hands in a slight panic, unsure how to deal with this. "Sorry Miss, didn't mean to offend you, just we don't know much about Dragons you see...er...want another chicken?"

The crowd around the area seemed to be thinning, not that it was large to begin with, now that lunchtime was passing by.

Aurora and Caleb

"Oh. I hope she's okay."

The four-armed woman frowned at the words but didn't say anything. She did watch the unusual interaction between the two. Only piping up near the end. "If you want a coat you'd have to go into the city to get it. I am afraid it would cost you though as only food and drink within the Arena is free for you today."

Bar Crew

As Angela walked up towards the bar there was a ringing noise, one of the patrons at his table not far from the bar was ringing the bell on it insistently. He was an older man, soft around the edges, with a somewhat drunk look about him.

In response to the ringing a girl came from the kitchen, a waitress with fox ears, who seemed to be in a rush. As she reached the table it was clear she wasn't comfortable with the man, while trying to patiently take his order. Once that was done she turned to head to the kitchen, only for him to give her a firm smack on the backside. She froze there for a moment before stiffly walking away.

Tegur, distracted by Angela, didn't notice this encounter.

"...Tegur, is that you? H-how did you even come here? No, why are you even here?"

"Can you give me some of the stronger stuff here? I'm in a partying mood now. And hey, maybe you can drink too with me!"

"Whoa there lass, ol Tegur can't keep up when you youngsters get so chatty ye know! Gwahahaha!" Tegur seemed to be his old self, however, there was a slight discomfort in his expression. "I'm here...well, that is, I was brought here like ye all. Jes fer a different reason. But enough o' that, strong stuff coming up! Ye be lucky today's a free day or it'd cost ye." He turned and riffled through some things until taking out a bottle of a dark liquid. So dark it was practically black, with something floating inside of it. "This is called 'Deep Spawn Rum' and it's got quite a kick even for me. I'll let ye have a taste and see what ye think, ow's that lass?" He poured a small amount into a glass and handed it over to her. "Sadly can't drink m'self, not for free at least, but lemme know how it is."

"hi Angela's friend."

"Ello there!" Tegur boomed, smiling. "Suppose ye can say me and the lass are friends, from the same Guild we are. Ye came in with the girl, so I spect yer her friend too aye? Best be careful with this one she's real stubborn when she finds somethin she wants, gwaaahahahaha." He looked a little closer at her and grunted. "Yer not a race I thought I'd see seen for a long, long, time, if I'm not wrong. I wonder..." He glanced at her watch, and the number on it, and chuckled. "O' course, that woman..."

8PBUpdp.gif

Reptilious

Reptilious

• Advanced Members
  • 879 posts

Rdlv7J2.png

It looks like the kid didn't take too kindly to the name. He couldn't help but smile as Elijah seemed to lose his sheet. "This is gonna be fun..." He thought to himself, devilish thoughts entering his mind. "Okay, fine, fine. I'm cool. I'm fine." He seemed to have calmed down from his little tantrum. "To answer your question, no. We don't necessarily have clans, though I did meet a Fiend-oriented Duel Gang during my pilgrimage..." Hmph. So it turns out that he hasn't heard of the great Demon Clan. Cyanthrax let out a sigh. The kid continued with, well... "Hey, I never asked you: what kind of Deck do you run, anyways? I haven't seen anyone here even pull out their cards, what's up with that?"  He gave Elijah a confused look. "What was this kid talking about? Decks? Like, Poker or...?" Maybe he was a Pirate King of sorts. "I...have no idea what you're talking about there, Eli. Like a deck of cards, or...?" Before he could finish that thought, however, he was interrupted by the sound of a ringing bell. Almost immediately, a fox-girl in a maids outfit came out of the kitchen and rushed towards the person ringing the bell. The man in question seemed to be rather drunk - Cyan just shook his head, before turning to his pile of empty drinks. "I forget how easily you mortals get drunk." He though out loud, laughing to himself. His smirk quickly switched to a face of disgust as the man slapped the young girl's backside. "Scumbag..." He gave them a death glare, before taking another sip from his drink. "I guess its not that surprising, considering this is a bar after all." He had seen many similar situations unfold in many similar bars.

contest thingy

driving image

Tesability Black

Tesability Black

Thunder Dragon Champion

• The Last NetMonster
  • 1,716 posts
    Last Visit

Tesability was no longer aware of her surroundings as one of the beings around her dished out a scolding for saddening her and the odd mix of Cat and Human tried offering her another whole chicken to try and cheer her up. Instead, her entire form began to change...becoming more transparent and see-through as her appearance changed from what it was to a dragon-shaped collection of grey and white minuscule 1s and 0s rapidly changing from one and the other. The top of her head started to raise and stretch as something was lifting her by a single point before moving towards the nearest point of technology that didn't seem tainted by the 'stink' of magic, which happened to be an electronic cash register belonging to the odd-to-her hybrid.

Within roughly ten seconds, which was fairly slow for her, there was no more dragon in the middle of them. Instead, there was now a pair of sad-looking green 0s with a smaller dot in each of them acting as pupils with the phrase 'I miss home...' typed out next to them.

VCR_CAT

VCR_CAT

Video Cassette Kitteh

• Omnic

• 2,813 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 10:57 PM
  • Spouse:Pizza

Aria

The waiter had returned with a drink for Aria, although it was milk. Aria took one more bite of her dynamite roll, and opted to drink the milk after she was done her food.

"I don't think my old home had one, or if it did I can't remember. And my new home, well there was one around but I was never allowed to go with the others when they left." Xia said, her face had a bit of a huff to it. "They kept saying it was to 'keep me out of trouble' or something, but they always seemed to be in a really good mood when they came back so I didn't get it."

Aria laughed nervously, noticing the old man in the bar harassing the waitress a little, scowling in his direction. "Yeah, it's... not always that great when it comes to those kinda drinks. Just... trust me on that," Aria said to Xia.

Aria watched as the conversation shifted to the Minotaur.

"Wait, you guys know each other?" Aria asked, and Tegur gave a little explanation on how they did. The three of them had some light conversation over their common origins, and Aria smiled but continued to eat quietly. It didn't seem there was anyone that she knew here, let alone from her world anyways. While there wasn't many people she wanted to see, it was still disappointing. Aria let out a sigh, but continued to eat her food, although that was starting to run short...

PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA

giphy.gif

u8g1mOv.jpg

Draggo

Draggo

rawr

• Senior Members
  • 7,667 posts
    Last Visit
  • Discord:Doggo #5674
  • Alias:doggy

Aurora began explaining her power to Caleb and even went so far as to demonstrate it by freezing a portion of the food she'd gotten. More magic people. That only made sense. But then if everyone that had been brought here were magic people why was he here? He didn't have any powers to speak of. Regardless the girl's explanations of her powers fascinated him. She could freeze things but would also freeze herself if she tried to fully contain it so she would always be cold to the touch. She then took gloves out and returned her hand to the canine's head which no longer felt cold due to the accessory.

The woman running the foods stand behind them chimed in that they would have to go into the city to purchase any warm clothing and that it would cost them some of their points. Only food was complimentary today apparently. Aurora was insistent that she was okay but Caleb still wasn't entirely convinced. He looked at the girl naturally tilting his head to the side some. "Well if you say you're alright.. Just to be safe I think I'll stick around for a bit." the dog concluded. He'd have to take some time to see she wasn't in danger of getting sick from being so cold or he'd feel bad just leaving her.

"Oh right! I never introduced myself because I thought I knew the Tes that got brought here. Name's Caleb Reeve. Head of security for Hotel Atlantica, on the off chance you've heard of that place." he said somewhat proud of his position at the hotel the awkward circumstances to it all aside. He held his front right paw out to the girl as if to shake her hand of course she'd have to be the one to actually shake as his paw couldn't do much in the way of grip a hand.

• Yui likes this

HN9m1FU.jpg

ChampionZero

ChampionZero

• Advanced Members
  • 936 posts

"I...have no idea what you're talking about there, Eli. Like a deck of cards, or...?"

Elijah gave Cyan a curious glance,  but immediately after, a look of understanding dawned on his face, and he grinned. "Oh, I get it. You're from one of those countries that doesn't have Duel Monsters, eh? Weird, it makes you wonder how we're supposed to go at it in the tournament. Maybe Mauvache provides the cards?"

He scratched his chin. "I guess it's fair, everyone needs to have an equal playing field, at least at the start. But still, I would've liked to have the Igknights with me." He looked at Cyan critically. "Hm. If I had to match you up with a Deck, I'd probably recommend Red Dragon Archfiends. Raidraptors, I could also see, maybe." He waves a hand dismissively. "Ah, who am I kidding? That's just me, playing off of you being a demon and bearing some Mark of Pride. You'll find something that resonates with you. That's just how it works, I guess."

"Semper Ad Meliora"

"Veritas Nunquam Perit"

Truth Never Dies

"Familia Ante Omnia"

Family Above All

"Beatti Bellicosi"

Blessed Are The Warriors

Reptilious

Reptilious

• Advanced Members
  • 879 posts

Rdlv7J2.png

"Oh, I get it. You're from one of those countries that doesn't have Duel Monsters, eh? Weird, it makes you wonder how we're supposed to go at it in the tournament. Maybe Mauvache provides the cards?" Now Cyanthrax was even more confused. "I guess it's fair, everyone needs to have an equal playing field, at least at the start. But still, I would've liked to have the Igknights with me." Elijah looked at him critically, which he returned with a confused look of his own. "Hm. If I had to match you up with a Deck, I'd probably recommend Red Dragon Archfiends. Raidraptors, I could also see, maybe. Ah, who am I kidding? That's just me, playing off of you being a demon and bearing some Mark of Pride. You'll find something that resonates with you. That's just how it works, I guess." Now this kid was just talking gibberish. Raided Raptors? Red Dragon Archie Friends? Ignites? None of these words made sense. "I honestly have no idea what you're talking about, and I don't think Mauvache is going to provide any type of cards to us." He let out a loud sigh. "I don't think this is the type of tournament you think it is, mate. Less cards and more, well..." He opened his closed fist, revealing a sudden bright spark that left behind a small flame. Juggling the small fire in his hand, he continued. "More fight-y, I guess."

contest thingy

driving image

Alaina

Alaina

「So that those thoughts won't be lost」

• Mekakushi
  • 1,137 posts
    Last Visit Today, 02:09 AM
  • Alias:Skaia

ztHNuPq.png?1

Aria seemed to think it was probably for the best that Xia hadn't gone, but she didn't really know what kind of drinks that the girl would be talking about. Nevertheless, her attention was then directed back to the giant fur man as he had mentioned something about being Angela's friend. She didn't quite understand his warning, but she just nodded saying, "alright." However, as he kept talking, her eyes immediately lit up as she heard him say something seeing others like her. "Wait you've seen others like me? I've never seen others like me. What were they like?"

"Gwahaha, they were...big, lass, very big. With huuuge wings!"

Xia seemed be taken aback by the notion of them having wings. "Whoooa, wings? I wish I had wings..." Sitting there for a moment, Xia imagined what it would be like to have giant wings the size of boats attached to her. Not even the guardian spirit had wings, and he was as big as they came. Regardless, she looked back to the furry man and asking, "so Mister, were there a lot of those things like me where you're from?"

Tegur leans against the counter a bit, preparing for a long story. "Not as such, no. But the ones that did exist were very impressive to say the least. I remember one time..." He then goes on a long ramble about meeting a dragon once and it chasing him across an entire continent twice over.

Being quite enraptured by the tale, Xia somewhat imagined a giant version of herself with wings chasing after the man, before he had finally come to the end of his tale. "Wow, that sounds like quite the story. So is it just sort of boring working here now?"

"Gwahahaha, boring, here? No, lass, always something going on here. But ye know, once you get to be my age ye want a little less excitement in yer life."

"Really?" Xia tried thinking of getting bored with all different kinds of adventures and experiences like that, but she just couldn't seem to fathom it. Regardless, she just looked happily back to the man before saying, "well, thanks for telling me the story Mister uh, Tegur." She then looks over to Angela saying, "man Angela you have some really cool friends." After that, Xia had ordered to get some food alongside her two companions, with the specifications of "whatever you have" and requesting some of the "strong stuff" that Angela had mentioned. While she had gotten what she requested, unbeknownst to her, Tegur had watered down the drink. As such, she simply chugged it down with no real issue, trying to figure out if she had liked it or not. While she could not come to any immediate conclusion, she instead dug into her food,  shoveling it in with her hands one scoop at a time. 

tumblr_p1qytntdOx1ub8b3yo1_500.gif

RP Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users