Post and an Eeveelution will act 'dere toward you

Sethera

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not entirely sure off-hand what to expect, but...

Normally I'd only do one, but given what I know and stuff...

leafeon_animation_by_asdfg21-d6egijn.gif

Leafeon

"I...I usually don't talk much, but...around you I just...open up. Hey, hey, do you like to play? Because I really like to play. Do you want to play with me? Maybe with my friend Bee-Bee too! Oh, and my brother! We can all play together!"

tTOO5cA.png

Espeon

"What are you doing with my brother? Oh? My apologies, I thought you were with Diablos. I guess not. I...suppose I can trust you. So? Will you join me in our fight? I...need you."

Okie .3.

133Eevee_BW_anime.png

Eevee

"I really, really, really like you. Is it okay to say that? Well, I said it." *holds face and blushes* "I think that you're a really great person. So that's why...let's play together some time, all right?"

My reaction to this post:JI6FlWx.gif

Everyone's reaction to my reaction:8685182.gif

lol

04bfcf34d49bae40de764db41feef7bec008a397

Jolteon

"I have to admit...I really do like you. B-but don't get any ideas from it, okay? Because I can still kill you if I want to. In fact, I might just anyway. Except...you really are very sweet. Ugh, just...go away, okay? I don't need you, my former rival, to see me like this..."

My reaction to seeing this on the misc list was "daf*q is this?" (No offense)

(Note: Sometimes I post in these just to get out my thoughts on them whether I want to get the thing or not)

549709_anime-pokemon-pokmon-eevee.gif

Eevee

"Eh? What is this? Whenever I'm around you, I feel really funny. But...it's a nice feeling. Could we spend more time together? I want to get to know what this feeling means...with you." *smiles*

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeveeeeeeeeeeees

e7df1fc522fb975f5074d22d7f5b60fb.jpg

Vaporeon

"You...do you like me...too?" *sniffles* "E-excuse me, I don't normally get this emotional but, being around you is bad for my heart. Please...tell me you love me. ...Don't leave me. I love you." *retreats* "No...I'm sorry for my outburst. That was embarrassing. Please forget you ever saw that."

Let's see what Espeon (or whoever) decides to say.

4273145_640px.jpg?1387597401

Glaceon

"You...remind me of snow. Pure...flawless...and a bit lonely." *stares at you* "Don't ask me to say more. I won't. But I think that there's something beautiful about you...even if nobody else can see it." *looks into the distance and mumbles* "I like that about you."

This one sounds pretty fun actually.

tumblr_n8evavAiDl1tbwv8eo1_500.gif

Sylveon

"My, my, what is this? ♥ Are you looking at somebody else now? Do you want me to kill them for you? I know how much you adore the undead. So do I. At least the ones that know their place. Don't worry, I'll give you the world you desire. A world of mindless zombies, serving your every will. You can be its king, and I'll be your queen. Say the word, and my Hyper Voice will do the trick. Just as long as you look at me first."

I want the person behind the screen to be dere with me ♡

espeon__anime_style__by_alexalan-da1yqce

Espeon

"You should be honored that I'm even looking at you. But of course, only somebody as lovely as you could be with somebody as amazing as me. I might even allow you to serve me and make my tea. But I'm very particular about how it's prepared, so do try not to mess up too badly. Though I doubt you will. I chose you after all, and I must say, I'm a person of very fine taste, ohohohoho."

WjIFV0e.png

8f6c46e1c250b101db3a001c9fce5743c585c1bf

Umbreon

"As a god of death, I do say that you amuse me. What pitiful actions you perform, anyway. Please, do continue. After all, a god must have their entertainment. And of all the gods, I am the best. In fact, you may call me the only one that matters. And as my most favored subject, you have the honor of receiving my affection. Don't let it overwhelm your mere mortal mind, though."

And no I won't tell any of you which dere they fall under. You'll have to guess. Some will be more obvious than others. XD

Oh yeah, you are allowed to reroll if you want.

Umbreon

"As a god of death, I do say that you amuse me. What pitiful actions you perform, anyway. Please, do continue. After all, a god must have their entertainment. And of all the gods, I am the best. In fact, you may call me the only one that matters. And as my most favored subject, you have the honor of receiving my affection. Don't let it overwhelm your mere mortal mind, though."

And no I won't tell any of you which dere they fall under. You'll have to guess. Some will be more obvious than others. XD

Oh yeah, you are allowed to reroll if you want.

Not really a fan of Umbreon. But that's some cool death themes; I'll roll with it.

Oops, forgot to add a couple.

Umbreon! Umbreon!

Actually, from looking at your profile and such, Umbreon seems to fit.
aba4fe59e20e7eb8b4ff4df91929ba8e.jpg
Umbreon
"Everybody underestimates you, don't they? Like they underestimate me. In truth, we are gods, and those mere mortals shall never understand. As a dark type, I hide my true self in the darkness, just waiting for the right moment to show my brilliance. That is what it means to be powerful, to be a god. And you? You are like me. So join me, beloved subject. Together, we shall rule the world, no, the universe."

if its an eeveelution i like

I don't know which you like. XP

5c9c0b4039e67779a05facdac1ed5889.jpg

Espeon

"Ho, peasant! What are you doing? Do you expect me to be your maid? Ha! The other way around, I am the master, and you the lowly servant. Are you not pleased with this amazing me? If not, I can easily find someone else. After all, I have hordes of fans, people who will appreciate me much more. But...if you wish it, I will stay with you. Not because you're amazing. I doubt anybody else would love you like I do. Still...you've captured my heart, somehow."

LEAFEON RPED ME AGAINST ME

*Swoons*

Leafeon gave me himedere because Leafeon knows that I am royalty and that I am far above the rabble. Good of you.

lol
Yes, that is the reason I gave you himedere.

Not really a fan of Umbreon. But that's some cool death themes; I'll roll with it.

Yeah I know you prefer a couple others, though you kind of remind me of an Umbreon yourself. X3

Do your worst

x9UhqD7.jpg
Vaporeon
"I'm not going to say anything like 'I love you' or anything, but...well, I have to admit that my heart flutters just being around you. Is that love? Or is it just affection? I'm affectionate toward you, at least. Oh, what am I saying? Yes, I love you. So please...do you share my feelings?"

There is only one true 'dere!

glaceon.jpg
Glaceon
"What is it? ...Do I like you?" *sits and thinks for a minute* "I suppose so. What brought this on so suddenly? I don't believe I gave you any reason to deny my affection. ... Cold? Yes...I suppose one might think so. But that doesn't matter to you, right? Because you're...you." *looks away* "Ah...my cheeks are warm."

Eeveelutions are always a good experience. Let's see what I get.

mKeYmGy.jpg
Leafeon
"Um..." *pokes paws together* "I hope I'm...good enough. I know that there are a lot of better Pokemon out there, but..." *glances up at you* "I-I can't help it! I really do like you." *starts hyperventilating* "I...I...eep!" *ducks head* "P-please, um, if you like me too, then d-do you want to...spendsometimewithme? There! I said it." *blushes and retreats*

Sure, though I would have perfered missingNo. forms. (*Presets ideas for next theard*)

200_s.gif
Eevee
"Eh? Do I like you? Well, of course I do! I guess I'm just confused...you never asked me this before. Wait, does that mean...do you like me too? Yippee! Oh, do you really? Do you, do you? Because that'd be just great and we could have so much fun together and go on dates and go to malls and beaches and amusement parks and...oooh, do you think everybody would think we're a couple?" *holds face and blushes*

Ignite, the flame guard!

Well, you said "flame" guard...
4a2ef657178af3a7f0027c4d963c9261.jpg
Flareon
"What is this? S-stop looking at me like that! Do you want me to beat you up? I'll clobber you if you get any closer, you pervert! It's not as if I want you to look at me that way. S-so don't get any ideas, all right? Humph!" *turns away and pouts, before mumbling* "Well, you're not that bad. B-but only by a small margin. Super small! This small, so small it's unnoticeable. In fact, you're pretty much as bad as the rest of the perverts out there, so don't go thinking you're special or anything, got it?!"

Archived