Post and an Eeveelution will act 'dere toward you

Sethera

133Eevee_BW_anime.png

Eevee

"I really, really, really like you. Is it okay to say that? Well, I said it." *holds face and blushes* "I think that you're a really great person. So that's why...let's play together some time, all right?"

OH MY GOD IT'S ADORABLE <3

Hm. I think it's a DereDere, but I'm seeing a little bit of Dandere in there. Ech, probably more the latter than the former.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always knew MitchxMe was canon. Even Leafeon knows it.

Totally.

8RuIeVC.gif

dE12X7k.png

Vaporeon

"I know you're upset, that I never say anything sweet. But I can't help it. Honestly, it's hard...hard to open up. Hard to form attachments to people. I'm afraid that people will look at the two of us and judge us. And that, in the end, I'll only get hurt. But I've decided. No matter what, I'll forge ahead with my feelings. Look, I like you. I may not be the most affectionate, or the cutest, but my feelings for you are true. So I hope you forgive me, and...maybe next time, I'll have the courage to hold your hand."

literally odd

Well, you'd know all about odd, Spinny. Spinda's one of the oddest Pokemon out there. XD

http_3a_2f_2fimagescale_tumblr_com_2fima

Flareon

"I-idiot, what did you do that for? You know, an amazing Pokemon like me can't be seen holding hands with you! People might think that I l-l-l-like you or something. As if! You are just a friend, got it? A friend! Seriously, my dream boy is super cool and strong, kind of like a grizzly bear. Not a panda bear. Though..." *pats head* "You are...rather fuzzy. And warm. Ugh. Forget I did that. This changes nothing. If you keep pushing the subject, I'll use Fire Fang on you! But don't get the wrong idea because of that, stupid!"

OH MY GOD IT'S ADORABLE <3

Hm. I think it's a DereDere, but I'm seeing a little bit of Dandere in there. Ech, probably more the latter than the former.

If you look at what Sleepy got, you'll probably get a sense of which one is yours. :)

Yep. Definitely Dandere.

Yours is more deredere tbh. Eevee is also just shy and cute. :3

I think I'd enjoy that.

jolteon_by_ffxazq-d66x1j3.jpg

Jolteon

"Man, you're a mess, you know that? It's a good thing you have me around to keep you straight. Or...bent. Yeah, you'd be hopeless without me. So don't go thinking you're so great and all, all right? I can still beat you silly in a fight. Huh? Why am I not fighting you anymore? S-stupid, don't go overthinking things. I just...decided it wasn't fun to beat you up as much anymore, okay? I'll kill you if you keep asking any more stupid questions. W-why am I blushing? I'm not blushing, you little--!" *starts chasing you*

please don't make me cringe

B7rZ89Z.png

Vaporeon

"When you look at me...what do you see? Do you see somebody...you want to spend time with? Oh, why am I saying such things? I don't normally act so ridiculous. Ignore me. I'm just being foolish. It's not like you'd like me after all. I'm not strong, nor am I sweet. All I can really be is myself. I'm sorry if sometimes I come across like a cold fish. It's not that I don't feel anything for you, it's just...hard to express sometimes. You understand, right? That's what I like about you, after all." *grasps hand tentatively*

Oops, forgot to add a couple.

Actually, from looking at your profile and such, Umbreon seems to fit.aba4fe59e20e7eb8b4ff4df91929ba8e.jpgUmbreon"Everybody underestimates you, don't they? Like they underestimate me. In truth, we are gods, and those mere mortals shall never understand. As a dark type, I hide my true self in the darkness, just waiting for the right moment to show my brilliance. That is what it means to be powerful, to be a god. And you? You are like me. So join me, beloved subject. Together, we shall rule the world, no, the universe."

I don't know which you like. XP

5c9c0b4039e67779a05facdac1ed5889.jpg

Espeon

"Ho, peasant! What are you doing? Do you expect me to be your maid? Ha! The other way around, I am the master, and you the lowly servant. Are you not pleased with this amazing me? If not, I can easily find someone else. After all, I have hordes of fans, people who will appreciate me much more. But...if you wish it, I will stay with you. Not because you're amazing. I doubt anybody else would love you like I do. Still...you've captured my heart, somehow."

lol

Yes, that is the reason I gave you himedere.

Yeah I know you prefer a couple others, though you kind of remind me of an Umbreon yourself. X3

x9UhqD7.jpgVaporeon"I'm not going to say anything like 'I love you' or anything, but...well, I have to admit that my heart flutters just being around you. Is that love? Or is it just affection? I'm affectionate toward you, at least. Oh, what am I saying? Yes, I love you. So please...do you share my feelings?"

glaceon.jpgGlaceon"What is it? ...Do I like you?" *sits and thinks for a minute* "I suppose so. What brought this on so suddenly? I don't believe I gave you any reason to deny my affection. ... Cold? Yes...I suppose one might think so. But that doesn't matter to you, right? Because you're...you." *looks away* "Ah...my cheeks are warm."

mKeYmGy.jpgLeafeon"Um..." *pokes paws together* "I hope I'm...good enough. I know that there are a lot of better Pokemon out there, but..." *glances up at you* "I-I can't help it! I really do like you." *starts hyperventilating* "I...I...eep!" *ducks head* "P-please, um, if you like me too, then d-do you want to...spendsometimewithme? There! I said it." *blushes and retreats*

200_s.gifEevee"Eh? Do I like you? Well, of course I do! I guess I'm just confused...you never asked me this before. Wait, does that mean...do you like me too? Yippee! Oh, do you really? Do you, do you? Because that'd be just great and we could have so much fun together and go on dates and go to malls and beaches and amusement parks and...oooh, do you think everybody would think we're a couple?" *holds face and blushes*

Well, you said "flame" guard...4a2ef657178af3a7f0027c4d963c9261.jpgFlareon"What is this? S-stop looking at me like that! Do you want me to beat you up? I'll clobber you if you get any closer, you pervert! It's not as if I want you to look at me that way. S-so don't get any ideas, all right? Humph!" *turns away and pouts, before mumbling* "Well, you're not that bad. B-but only by a small margin. Super small! This small, so small it's unnoticeable. In fact, you're pretty much as bad as the rest of the perverts out there, so don't go thinking you're special or anything, got it?!"

o my god. Umbreon has officially become my favorite Eeveelution.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived