Post and an Eeveelution will act 'dere toward you

Sethera

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, I like dis >:3

Flareon.full.1932007.jpg

Flareon

"Stop saying I like you! Because I don't, got it?! I only let you pet me because...my fur itches! Yeah, that's why! See, it has nothing to do with any so-called affection, okay?! Sheesh, some people, reading too much into things. It's a wonder you haven't worn your brain out with overthinking. Though I suppose there wasn't much to wear out in the first place..." *looks a little guilty* "Okay, I might have exaggerated a bit there. But only a bit! A teensy eensy little bit. So don't go around thinking you're super smart or cool or anything, idiot!" *mutters* "Well, you can be cool sometimes. B-but only those times!"

This sounds really fun.

d5997a66878ef72a3a23b32fb34bd1ae.jpg

Glaceon

"You have a strange idea of fun. Fun? I wonder what exactly is supposed to be fun about this, any of this. I suppose human beings have a different way of looking at things. Me? What do I find fun?" *pauses* "Hmm...I suppose I've never thought about it that much. Honestly, my priorities have always been on...what needs to be done. You could say I never had much time for fun." *glances up* "Well then, I have an idea. Why don't we perform an experiment? You show me your idea of fun, and I can see if it is worth the time it takes. ...Strangely enough, I look forward to it."

Sure, why not.

Vaporeon.full.1283241.jpg

Vaporeon

"A long time ago...you said you had a dream. I wonder if that dream has changed. And if so, what to? Me? My dream has stayed the same. I just...want to be strong enough to carry on, regardless of what life brings. It may seem like a simple dream, but I think it's still worthwhile. My mother and father pushed their own dreams on me, but I never felt comfortable with it. It was that morning, when the sun rose over the horizon, sharing a cup of tea with you, that I realized my own dream. And that it was possible, thanks to you. I know...I haven't said this enough, but I think, with you by my side, anything is possible."

God I hope I don't get a Tsundere, those are the worst

I considered giving you one just for that. XD

blacky___umbreon_commission_by_autobotte

Umbreon

"How does it feel, being new? To know that you yourself have all this potential, yet not everybody has recognized it yet. They have not recognized your true power, just as they have not recognized mine. We are forgotten gods, yet to rise to true divinity, and perhaps that is why nobody will listen to us just yet. But...we will rise. And there will be nobody that can stand in our way. They will bow at our feet, like the mere mortals they are. So come, take my paw, and I will lead you to a new world."

I forgot this existed...

You're not the only one to have forgotten. XD

I've returned.

So you have.

c99509ea09cc3bbaf8b4b74466e4681d0ea037c5

Leafeon

"Yo, yo, pick up the beat." *sees you* "Oh, um...oops, you didn't uhh see anything. I..." *hunches shoulders* "Aiiieee! So embarrassing! Why did you have to see me jamming out? I uhh, okay, I admit it, I like music. Is that...a problem? Don't tell me...you think I'm weird. I knew it! Everybody does. They tell me I should leave music to electric or poison types, but how can I deny such an essential part of myself? Wait, you don't think that's weird? You...like it? Oh, oh my..." *blushes heavily* "You're the only one that feels that way, you know? I think you're amazing. You've never let what other people think stop you from being yourself. I'll always be your biggest fan."

Bro you gotta deliver on this sheet. This is muh fuckin fetish m8, I gotta haves me some dere eeveelutions or I cant live man.

I hope that this helped. XD

I hope me adding to the amount of posts unresponded doesn't bother you, Sethera.

It's fine. :)

leafeon_by_nirac-d6sl9c6.png

Leafeon

"I know I have a hard time speaking my thoughts. Even now, it's hard to admit it. I try so hard, but everybody misunderstands me. Maybe that's why...I just stopped talking. But..." *blushes* "At least, around you, it's easier. So please, stay with me. You make me feel confident enough that I can step forward, and at least try. Maybe...that's what love is? Is it knowing that there's somebody who can lift me up? Or is it the feeling of wanting to lift somebody else up? Maybe it's both? I-if that's the case, then that's what I feel for you. S-so I...ugh, this is hard. So what I'm trying to say is, I l-love you." *runs away*

SANAKI.

YOU DONE SCREWED UP

I REALIZE THIS! RIP

A: Good Point

B: Her profile says otherwise, but I'll believe you

If you're talking about me, the profile is a joke. Sanaki is a character from a video game series called Fire Emblem, who is rather haughty and also an empress. I've really grown to like her, especially after playing Fire Emblem Heroes, and I'm also a roleplayer, so I decided to have the profile be "her" speaking.

Yeah Sakura and I are not the same, even though I ended up being his clone for a day. That was fun. XD

Hk6olRi.png

Coweon

"Mooo! Moo moo moo moooo. Moo moo? Moo! Moomoo milk moooo. Moooooooooo!"

Is this thread still going on? Because it got my interest xD

9e7f486df299d5d8d2be6f57e79b3747.jpg

Glaceon

"Got your interest, you say? I wonder what exactly would be required to catch your interest. This is just for research, mind you. ...Well, I admit there might be a bit of personal feeling involved, but it is unprofessional to mix the pursuit of knowledge with matters of the heart. I wonder what your stance is on that. Do you agree...or disagree? And how would that affect your feelings on me? ...Again, purely for academic purposes." *glances at the ground* "Do you believe me? Do I even want you to? Somehow, you shake up everything that I thought I knew as true."

setheraxgiga is now my otp

Bad Raeg.

39aa62e130cde6eea7f0b0391e6b9dbc.jpg

Sylveon

"Every time I look at you, I can't help but fall more and more in love! Do you feel the same way? You must, right? If you don't, I don't know how I'll react. I know you must! You share all my interests, laugh at all the same jokes, we even love the same things! Like playing with miniature toys! You understand, right? Oh, I don't know how I've lived all my life without meeting you. If you left me, why I'd practically die. DIE! Or go join a gang, and live the thug life. Do you want that? Do you want me to go crazy? Because I'm already mad for you..."

c99509ea09cc3bbaf8b4b74466e4681d0ea037c5

Leafeon

"Yo, yo, pick up the beat." *sees you* "Oh, um...oops, you didn't uhh see anything. I..." *hunches shoulders* "Aiiieee! So embarrassing! Why did you have to see me jamming out? I uhh, okay, I admit it, I like music. Is that...a problem? Don't tell me...you think I'm weird. I knew it! Everybody does. They tell me I should leave music to electric or poison types, but how can I deny such an essential part of myself? Wait, you don't think that's weird? You...like it? Oh, oh my..." *blushes heavily* "You're the only one that feels that way, you know? I think you're amazing. You've never let what other people think stop you from being yourself. I'll always be your biggest fan."

Is...

7f49314781e1818bcc18204e3346018a.png

Yui, from the getgo, you've been one of my favorite people on this site. Super nice, super funny, and super great to talk to. I still remember the first time we really talked, and it was about music. We were both so passionate about it, and then you were like, "You're cool, let's be friends!" and we were. Just like that. You're friendly and approachable, and that hasn't changed. I've seen you go out of your way to welcome new people, to just be a friendly voice amidst a sea of disdain. Honestly, I cannot comprehend why anybody would dislike you, once they see you in action. Plus, you're such a...idk, happy person. You don't generally let things get you down, and that's definitely a breath of fresh air here. So keep being you, man. :)

Is this some sort of disguised love confession from you? Did I just get confessed to by a member of the site?

1G3NZw9.gif

Also that gif. 10/10

Is...

Is this some sort of disguised love confession from you? Did I just get confessed to by a member of the site?

1G3NZw9.gif

Also that gif. 10/10

If that were the case, I'd also be confessing to Sleepy and cr47t. XD Nah, every Eeveelution stands for a specific dere, though I try to personalize it a bit for people I know more.

Ikr it's a great gif. Thought it fit perfectly. XD

If that were the case, I'd also be confessing to Sleepy and cr47t. XD Nah, every Eeveelution stands for a specific dere, though I try to personalize it a bit for people I know more.

Ikr it's a great gif. Thought it fit perfectly. XD

I see. Still think you're lowkey trying to confess to me but I'll take your word for it.

Now then more eeveelutions pls

Archived