Photo

Locke & Load: A Nuzlocke Blog Starring Yui

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

131 replies to this topic

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Topic Starter
  • Jack of All Trades

• 3,681 posts
    Last Visit Today, 02:30 AM
  • Alias:Yui

BGM

omg you have the worst luck Yui this is great. XD

You have no idea. It gets better/worse here, so let's get right into it.

Pokémon Black Part 6: A Series of Unfortunate Events

0d7EjM3.gif

you're just a well-rounded, gatorade-drinking gif machine that looks like He-Man and Shaggy had a lovechild.

stuff I've won

GarlandChaos

GarlandChaos

Alpha Raptor

• Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,552 posts
    Last Visit
  • Discord:Garland#5464
  • Alias:Garland? Garland? GARLAND!
  • Spouse:Woloa, Buster Blader

>A Series of Unfortunate Events

*prays for Jim Carrey*

Part 6: A Series of Unfortunate Events

:D

Anyways, RIP both Grass Gods.

And yeah, you should probably re-roll Aphrodite, since not even Draco Meteor is enough to save it from a life of suck.

Posted Image

Thanks, Sakura!

banlists~

True Story in my life, as told by Armz

The Hunter and Hunted

The Hunter and Hunted

It JuSt WoRkS

• Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,797 posts
    Last Visit Today, 01:49 AM
  • Alias:Saiku

This is amazing.

And I am an asshole, so no Yui. You are stuck with a Feebas. Also, because this is an emulator, you can't trade. SO NO MILOTIC.

Posted Image

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Topic Starter
  • Jack of All Trades

• 3,681 posts

And I am an asshole, so no Yui. You are stuck with a Feebas. Also, because this is an emulator, you can't trade. SO NO MILOTIC.

Actually I set the randomizer to edit impossible evos (such as trade evos) to where they're now possible. So either I use a Prism Scale on my Feebas or I level it up while it holds one and then it'll become a Milotic. That's also why I had a Dusknoir during my Moemon Platinum randomlocke I did a little while before setting this thread up. So Milotic is totally possibru. Just need to find a specific item is all :l

0d7EjM3.gif

you're just a well-rounded, gatorade-drinking gif machine that looks like He-Man and Shaggy had a lovechild.

stuff I've won

The Hunter and Hunted

The Hunter and Hunted

It JuSt WoRkS

• Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,797 posts

But, anyways, for real, I'm sorry for your misfortune. However, life has given you lemons. NOW SQUEEZE THOSE LEMONS IN LIFE'S EYES AND DEMAND CHOCOLATE!

Posted Image

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Topic Starter
  • Jack of All Trades

• 3,681 posts

But, anyways, for real, I'm sorry for your misfortune. However, life has given you lemons. NOW SQUEEZE THOSE LEMONS IN LIFE'S EYES AND DEMAND CHOCOLATE!

I'm getting mixed signals on if this is a yes or a no on the reroll front. Like if you give someone lemons and they demand chocolate they're not gonna say "Give me chocolate" while eating the lemon they'll hand it back to you and be like "Give me chocolate instead" but then on the other hand I get your stance on a no as well.

0d7EjM3.gif

stuff I've won

Lewyn

Lewyn

I am nothing but a feckless minstrel.

• Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 02:39 AM
  • Alias:Sethera

Do not reroll, because that defeats the point of a nuzlocke. I get that you're frustrated, but that's also the point of a nuzlocke. To use Pokemon you thought would be useless, and make them great. Or just use useless Pokemon, and have them die on you. Also have the useful ones die too.

wp4jlAY.png

Reptilious

Reptilious

Rainbow/Neos

• Rainbow Road
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 942 posts
    Last Visit Today, 02:57 AM
  • Spouse:ur mom

I say keep hueg fish. Who knows, maybe it'll suplex everything to death with its fish muscles or be convenient cannon fodder

contest thingy

driving image

pls rember that wen u feel scare or frigten never forget ttimes wen u feeled happy wen day is dark alway rember happy day

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Topic Starter
  • Jack of All Trades

• 3,681 posts

BGM

This is amazing.

Do not reroll, because that defeats the point of a nuzlocke. I get that you're frustrated, but that's also the point of a nuzlocke. To use Pokemon you thought would be useless, and make them great. Or just use useless Pokemon, and have them die on you. Also have the useful ones die too.

I say keep hueg fish. Who knows, maybe it'll suplex everything to death with its fish muscles or be convenient cannon fodder

ea0.gif

jk you know I love y'all in a no-homo way

Pokémon Part 7: BOOM!

0d7EjM3.gif

stuff I've won

Lewyn

Lewyn

• Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Huh looks like things are looking up for you with Ehecatl on your side. Also Kokou will be great.

Edit: Explosions are always fun, too. Except when they kill things. RIP, Zeus. We hardly knew ya.

wp4jlAY.png

The Hunter and Hunted

The Hunter and Hunted

It JuSt WoRkS

• Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,797 posts

You know since you stole a joke of mine, it's only fair I do the same, correct?

Also, wow. They all just keep dying.

• Yui likes this

Posted Image

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Topic Starter
  • Jack of All Trades

• 3,681 posts

You know since you stole a joke of mine, it's only fair I do the same, correct?

Yes. I look forward to it.

Huh looks like things are looking up for you with Ehecatl on your side. Also Kokou will be great.

Apollo was also gonna be great but look where he wound up ._. Ehecatl is a huge asset though, once he gets a movepool that works better with his stats.

0d7EjM3.gif

stuff I've won

GarlandChaos

GarlandChaos

Alpha Raptor

• Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,552 posts
    Last Visit
  • Discord:Garland#5464
  • Alias:Garland? Garland? GARLAND!
  • Spouse:Woloa, Buster Blader

>tfw Spaceballs gif

i love you yui <3

Also [email protected] and Splodigatr. Oh and RIP Zeus. ;w;

>Kokou has Crush Grip and Psycho Boost

Are you a Regigigas or a Deoxys? Make up your mind gat'dangit.

Also if I were you I wouldn't fuck around with Metronome too much 'cause it could end up being Self-Destruct, Explosion, Memento, Healing Wish, or Lunar Dance and you'd have a dead sloth on your hands. Just a little word to the wise.

Posted Image

Thanks, Sakura!

banlists~

True Story in my life, as told by Armz

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Topic Starter
  • Jack of All Trades

• 3,681 posts

BGM
Today's episode of Locke & Load is brought to you in part by Jonathan Young. For all your heavy metal needs with a bass voice that could turn straight men ga-I mean what.

Pokémon Black Part 8: Probably a Filler Episode

0d7EjM3.gif

stuff I've won

Lewyn

Lewyn

• Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

This run is making me laugh. Also you'll probably never get a Prism Scale, since it's the one thing you really want.

wp4jlAY.png

JamesMuddy

JamesMuddy

King of the Swaaaaamp

• Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,423 posts
    Last Visit Nov 15 2018 04:54 AM
  • Alias:JamesMuddy

The sewers are in BW2, not 1. You team up with your buddy and go through them together.

Anywho, I'm loving this the fortune and misfortune you have are both so interesting to see. And I'm interested to see your Slaking too, since I'm in the middle of a randomized run where one of my first Pokemon was a Slaking with Download.

Posted Image

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Topic Starter
  • Jack of All Trades

• 3,681 posts

BGM
Today's episode of Locke & Load is brought to you by molasses, because that's what my fucking computer runs like! I haven't even started writing this episode yet and it's already pissing me off. Hopefully some cool shit happens to make up for this abomination called a "computer".

Pokémon Black Part 9: Back and Forth

0d7EjM3.gif

stuff I've won

Lewyn

Lewyn

• Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

You make up your own rules for static encounters.

And omg that Braviary.

wp4jlAY.png

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Topic Starter
  • Jack of All Trades

• 3,681 posts

BGM

You make up your own rules for static encounters.

Ooooooh. Also today's (really short) episode of Locke & Load is brought to you by ZUN. And probably all the future ones. Touhou music is really positive stuff you should listen to it more often.

Pokémon Black Part 10: This Will Probably Be The Shortest Episode In This Nuzlocke Yet It Has The Longest Title

0d7EjM3.gif

stuff I've won

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Topic Starter
  • Jack of All Trades

• 3,681 posts

BGM

Woo birthday! And for my birthday my gift is to give y'all some more Locke & Load. This episode of Locke & Load is brought to you by Shovel Knight, because I adore its soundtrack. So let's get started.

Pokémon Black Part 11: High Noon

0d7EjM3.gif

stuff I've won

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users