Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Locke & Load: A Nuzlocke Blog Starring Yui

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

131 replies to this topic

God Emperor Cow

God Emperor Cow

Totally not Neo

• Moderators
  • 11,691 posts
    Last Visit 33 minutes ago
  • Alias:Lord CowCow
  • Spouse:Shiki/Aix

If you lose I'm gonna blame it on skipping encounters js

8PBUpdp.gif

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Topic Starter
  • Jack of All Trades

• 3,675 posts
    Last Visit A minute ago
  • Alias:Yui

BGM

The nuzlocker whose teams fall down and don't get up...it's ya boi Yui! It's been a while since the last update, so let's try to get back into the saddle.

Pokémon Black Part 12: Blood for the Blood God!

0d7EjM3.gif

you're just a well-rounded, gatorade-drinking gif machine that looks like He-Man and Shaggy had a lovechild.

stuff I've won

The Hunter and Hunted

The Hunter and Hunted

It JuSt WoRkS

• Elite Members
  • 1,797 posts
    Last Visit Today, 06:06 PM
  • Alias:Saiku

Oh my god, this is great! How did this happen? Why? I'm sorry Yui. Your runs are great. 

• Yui likes this

Posted Image

God Emperor Cow

God Emperor Cow

Totally not Neo

• Moderators
  • 11,691 posts

Had a freaking Magic Guard Slaking that's basically all you'd ever need jeezus.

Also

"I really wanted to name this guy Edgelord. However, I'm doing the thing where I name my crew after gods"
I don't see the problem here.

8PBUpdp.gif

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Topic Starter
  • Jack of All Trades

• 3,675 posts
    Last Visit A minute ago

Had a freaking Magic Guard Slaking that's basically all you'd ever need jeezus.

Naw see I'd do that and he'd get hit with Sheer Cold or some shit. That's what happened to my Fearow that solo'd over half of Pokémon Emerald while badasses like Metagross and Entei kept dying right after I caught them.

0d7EjM3.gif

you're just a well-rounded, gatorade-drinking gif machine that looks like He-Man and Shaggy had a lovechild.

stuff I've won

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Topic Starter
  • Jack of All Trades

• 3,675 posts
    Last Visit A minute ago

BGM

Let's do it again! Also, starting now I'm gonna add an "In Loving Memory" bit after the team reviews at the end of each episode. May as well, since I can't seem to get through one single episode without something dying, amirite?

Pokémon Black Part 13: Notto Disu Shitto Agen

0d7EjM3.gif

stuff I've won

God Emperor Cow

God Emperor Cow

Totally not Neo

• Moderators
  • 11,691 posts

Well if anything had to have Slow Start, Steelix isn't terrible.

Also an Archen without Defeatist is preeetty good.

8PBUpdp.gif

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Topic Starter
  • Jack of All Trades

• 3,675 posts
    Last Visit A minute ago

BGM

Welcome back to Locke & Load, the nuzlocke blog where hopes and dreams go to die. Despite the start of this run being a bit rough, it's pretty good so far, so let's hope I can keep some good momentum going. Also, after looking up the rule on HM slaves, it appears you can catch one HM slave, but only on the condition that you use them exclusively for HMs. Which is what I intended to do anyway. So let's get back to this saga of madness.

Pokémon Black Part 14: Trading Down

0d7EjM3.gif

stuff I've won

God Emperor Cow

God Emperor Cow

Totally not Neo

• Moderators
  • 11,691 posts

Ice Punch and Leech Seed that's kind of clutch not gonna lie.

Honestly I am not a fan of the move randomizing thing simply because honestly most deaths are gonna be from things you could in no way predict.

8PBUpdp.gif

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Topic Starter
  • Jack of All Trades

• 3,675 posts
    Last Visit A minute ago

BGM

Honestly I am not a fan of the move randomizing thing simply because honestly most deaths are gonna be from things you could in no way predict.

Well yeah. I lost Shezmu last run to Overheat and Coatl yesterday to Water Spout. But those sudden deaths - on top of being part of Locke & Load's character at this point - also allow me to get crazy shit like Cthulhu's Tail Glow + Judgment combo in the previous run. It's a double-edged sword that allows for hilarity at the cost of unpredictable death, and I don't mind. Sure it gets to me as it happens, but the day after even Shezmu kicking the bucket is hilarious. That and I could have made things waaaaaaay more random than they already are. There's options to randomize Pokémon types, move types, and even base stats! I wanted to only randomize Pokémon, items, and moves so that there was still some semblance of sanity to this, but not much.

Now then, let's get back to my Pokémon adventure.

Pokémon Black Part 15: The Climax

0d7EjM3.gif

stuff I've won

God Emperor Cow

God Emperor Cow

Totally not Neo

• Moderators
  • 11,691 posts

I worry for your mental health.

• Yui likes this

8PBUpdp.gif

Super Chaos Sonic

Super Chaos Sonic

Run, Sonic Run!

• Legendary Members
  • 19,567 posts
    Last Visit 58 minutes ago

My dear Arceus Yui....

You need to be more careful with this stuff! Dis....dis is not good o.o

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Topic Starter
  • Jack of All Trades

• 3,675 posts
    Last Visit A minute ago

BGM

My dear Arceus Yui....

You need to be more careful with this stuff! Dis....dis is not good o.o

If I was being careful this wouldn't be a randomizer.

Also place your bets! How far will this run get!? Personally, I think I should be able to get at least three badges this time :)

Pokémon Black Part 16: Five-Star Starter

0d7EjM3.gif

stuff I've won

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Topic Starter
  • Jack of All Trades

• 3,675 posts
    Last Visit A minute ago

BGM
afb.gif

Well, in exchange for putting our very own Chaos Sonic through the hell that is Doki-Doki Literature Club (part of it anyway; I haven't finished yet so no spoilers!), I promised I'd bring back good ol' Locke & Load. Earlier today, I posted a status to see what was YCM's favorite gen, 1-5. The most popular gens seemed to end up being a tie between Gen 3 and Gen 5. Now, I prefer Gen 5 personally, but look at this thread. I've done nothing but play Pokémon Black and lose every run through. So I'm not doing that. I'll come back to Pokémon Black some other time. For now, let's go back to Gen 3. Thus begins my Moemon Emerald Randomlocke!

Moemon Emerald Part 1: Slow Start

0d7EjM3.gif

stuff I've won

Super Chaos Sonic

Super Chaos Sonic

Run, Sonic Run!

• Legendary Members
  • 19,567 posts
    Last Visit 58 minutes ago

It's great to see you held up your end of that little agreement XD

I found it funny that you immediately restarted TWICE in this chapter here. So needless to say, I think Eris just might be as good as Loki was before. I'm hoping she excels!!

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Topic Starter
  • Jack of All Trades

• 3,675 posts
    Last Visit A minute ago

BGM

It's great to see you held up your end of that little agreement XD

I found it funny that you immediately restarted TWICE in this chapter here. So needless to say, I think Eris just might be as good as Loki was before. I'm hoping she excels!!

Remember, Megadeth was actually stronger than Loki. He was so powerful that it took a save error to stop him. As-is, I'd say Eris has the potential to become as good as Loki if she gets the right moves, but she'll never match Megadeth since her ability hurts herself.

Moemon Emerald Part 2: Running in a Big-Ass Circle

0d7EjM3.gif

stuff I've won

God Emperor Cow

God Emperor Cow

Totally not Neo

• Moderators
  • 11,691 posts

I'm thinking that Revenge doesn't do what you think it does.

8PBUpdp.gif

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Topic Starter
  • Jack of All Trades

• 3,675 posts
    Last Visit A minute ago

I'm thinking that Revenge doesn't do what you think it does.

It doubles in power after something gets KO'd right?

0d7EjM3.gif

stuff I've won

God Emperor Cow

God Emperor Cow

Totally not Neo

• Moderators
  • 11,691 posts

It doubles in power after something gets KO'd right?

Nah, that's Retaliate. Revenge doubles in power if the opponent does damage to them first, and has decreased priority.

It's a Fighting move

• Yui likes this

8PBUpdp.gif

Kid Gambino

Kid Gambino

Worshipper of Talos

• Advanced Members
  • 166 posts
    Last Visit Jan 17 2018 02:54 AM
  • Discord:Laz#1517
Ooooh, definitely gonna be following this, but seriously though, your dedication to this is astounding, I would've been so fed up lmao.. an example of true commitment, for sure. Hopefully this next run goes better for ya. I must ask, are stats randomized too? I can't imagine this can being any tougher but that would truly be hell if so.
Posted Image

Card Contest Awards

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users