Photo

Locke & Load: A Nuzlocke Blog Starring Yui

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

145 replies to this topic

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Topic Starter
  • Jack of All Trades

• 3,737 posts
    Last Visit
  • Alias:Yui

Ooooh, definitely gonna be following this, but seriously though, your dedication to this is astounding, I would've been so fed up lmao.. an example of true commitment, for sure. Hopefully this next run goes better for ya. I must ask, are stats randomized too? I can't imagine this can being any tougher but that would truly be hell if so.

The only things I've randomized are the pokemon themselves (evolutions that are impossible via an emulator, such as trade evos, have been altered to allow single-player acquisition of these pokemon, such as Alakazam or Gengar), moves in the game, abilities, and items. I want to at least keep some semblance of sanity in this.

Posted Image

you're just a well-rounded, gatorade-drinking gif machine that looks like He-Man and Shaggy had a lovechild.

stuff I've won

Darj

Darj

Lost in a Dream

• Silver Chariot
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,108 posts
    Last Visit Feb 26 2019 09:02 AM
  • Spouse:XOXO

Off-topic but I'm curious about the "Gijinkas" in your blog banner, they are cute. Who made them? where can I find them and more?

Posted Image

— Don’t forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
— As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.

Stand

Posted ImagePosted Image
Credits: cat6757(dA) - Neko-Slay(dA)

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Topic Starter
  • Jack of All Trades

• 3,737 posts
    Last Visit

Off-topic but I'm curious about the "Gijinkas" in your blog banner, they are cute. Who made them? where can I find them and more?

hemogurobin a1c, whose pixiv account I cannot link on YCM due to a few NSFW works here and there. Bottom line is he's a Touhou fan artist and was also the sprite artist for the Touhoumon mods. Which makes my use of his gijinkas for a nuzlocke blog pretty fitting actually. I've been thinking of doing a Touhoumon randomlocke, but I'd like to at least finish a "normal" one before going on to larger-scale fan mods like that.

Posted Image

you're just a well-rounded, gatorade-drinking gif machine that looks like He-Man and Shaggy had a lovechild.

stuff I've won

Darj

Darj

Lost in a Dream

• Silver Chariot
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,108 posts

hemogurobin a1c, whose pixiv account I cannot link on YCM due to a few NSFW works here and there. Bottom line is he's a Touhou fan artist and was also the sprite artist for the Touhoumon mods. Which makes my use of his gijinkas for a nuzlocke blog pretty fitting actually. I've been thinking of doing a Touhoumon randomlocke, but I'd like to at least finish a "normal" one before going on to larger-scale fan mods like that.

A Touhoumon randomlocke from our lord and savior Yui himself... now that's something I definitely would read the hell out of it.

Posted Image

— Don’t forget.
Always, somewhere,
you are not alone.

Stand

Posted ImagePosted Image

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Topic Starter
  • Jack of All Trades

• 3,737 posts
    Last Visit

BGM

A Touhoumon randomlocke from our lord and savior Yui himself... now that's something I definitely would read the hell out of it.

Maybe.

Also, I've gone and updated all the posts in this blog to have the spoilers specify what game I'm playing at the time. This way, if I want to do multiple nuzlockes at once, it's easier to tell which posts have which game. Like below.

Moemon Emerald Part 3: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Edited this in after a realization

Posted Image

stuff I've won

God Emperor Cow

God Emperor Cow

One Thing

• Moderators
  • 11,869 posts
    Last Visit
  • Alias:Lord CowCow
  • Spouse:Shiki/Aix

THAT FLYING TYPE HAS LEVITATE LMAO

8PBUpdp.gif

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Topic Starter
  • Jack of All Trades

• 3,737 posts
    Last Visit

BGM

THAT FLYING TYPE HAS LEVITATE LMAO

That just means Peahat is double-immune to ground. She's so immune that it looped round and made her immune a whole nother time.

Moemon Emerald Part 4: Thrills, Kills, and Birdy Grils

Posted Image

stuff I've won

Kid Gambino

Kid Gambino

Worshipper of Talos

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts
    Last Visit Jan 17 2018 02:54 AM
  • Discord:Laz#1517

Another fun and interesting read! It must be frustrating running into as many legendaries as you do and not being able to catch them lol, but seriously are you just that crazy lucky or is the RNG tweaked for this game? Either way, hopefully all of these legendary teases means there's a foreseeable addition to your team in the future! Btw, only pokemon that can evolve from the Sun Stone in this game is Bellossom and Sunflora, so not sure if either of those mean anything to you but I'd consider that another wasted find :/ Really hoping Voodoo puts in some good work this playthrough and reaches it's final evo, Gengar is always a beast!

Posted Image

Card Contest Awards

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Topic Starter
  • Jack of All Trades

• 3,737 posts
    Last Visit

Another fun and interesting read! It must be frustrating running into as many legendaries as you do and not being able to catch them lol, but seriously are you just that crazy lucky or is the RNG tweaked for this game?

The RNG hates me. It likes to tease me.

Really hoping Voodoo puts in some good work this playthrough and reaches it's final evo, Gengar is always a beast!

Same, but that assumes Voodoo gets to a high enough level to evolve (I'm not sure what level that will be; the randomizer edits trade evos and other impossible-for-single-player evolutions into stuff you can do alone, like level-ups). Remember, Locke & Load is the Game of Thrones of Pokémon blogs.

Posted Image

stuff I've won

Super Chaos Sonic

Super Chaos Sonic

Run, Sonic Run!

• Legendary Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,602 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 10:50 PM

Dude!

Angel the Pidgeot! Fast AF BOOOOOOOOOI!!! xD Can Angel be the savior this Nuzlocke deserves????

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Topic Starter
  • Jack of All Trades

• 3,737 posts
    Last Visit

On the not day of Christmas Delibird gave to me, a Locke & Load update for theeeeeeeeee! After this post, I'll be looking into the possibility of running other nuzlockes at the same time, so the next one will either be a continuation of my several vain attempts at clearing Pokémon Black randomlocke or the start of a Touhoumon nuzlocke (not randomizing that shit; it'll be confusing enough as-is)

Moemon Emerald Part 5: This Isn't a Christmas Episode

Posted Image

stuff I've won

God Emperor Cow

God Emperor Cow

One Thing

• Moderators
  • 11,869 posts
    Last Visit

Angel having Submission is going to bother me for a while I feel

• Yui likes this

8PBUpdp.gif

Super Chaos Sonic

Super Chaos Sonic

Run, Sonic Run!

• Legendary Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,602 posts

You were blessed by Sai's Nuzlocke blog...and you wasted their blessing.

I hope they bless you with another Frenzy Plant user. This way you may be able to truly bring judgment upon your enemies.

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Topic Starter
  • Jack of All Trades

• 3,737 posts
    Last Visit

4YYqEHQ.png

Touhoumon nuzlocke begins tomorrow. I'll be doing it and the Moemon Emerald randomlocke side-by-side; some days I'll update one and some days the other. Look forward to the start of this okay? :)

Posted Image

stuff I've won

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Topic Starter
  • Jack of All Trades

• 3,737 posts
    Last Visit

MERRY CHRISTMAS NERDS! Or Hanukah (I can't spell) if you're a Jewish nerd. Or Kwanza (I still can't spell) if you're whatever the fuck celebrates Kwanza. Actually, I think I get why people just say "Happy Holidays" now >.>

Anyway, the Touhoumon nuzlocke begins today! And since it's Christmas and he wanted in on how these happen anyway, I've dragged along a special guest to kick us off.

photo-85176.jpg?_r=1512015640
It's our very own Chaos Sonic!
rLM6Ah0.gif

Since there's two of us and we're different and stuff, I'll be using colored text this time. My text will be green, and Chaos Sonic's will be blue (colors for reference in case you're colorblind (aren't I sweet? <3)). But enough blatant procrastination, let's get started!

Touhoumon Merry's Version Nuzlocke Part 1: Memes

Posted Image

stuff I've won

God Emperor Cow

God Emperor Cow

One Thing

• Moderators
  • 11,869 posts
    Last Visit

WRIGGLE YES
WRIGGLE NO
AHHHHHHHH

You better get another Wriggle dammit

• Yui likes this

8PBUpdp.gif

Super Chaos Sonic

Super Chaos Sonic

Run, Sonic Run!

• Legendary Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,602 posts

WRIGGLE YES
WRIGGLE NO
AHHHHHHHH

You better get another Wriggle dammit

We're hoping that's what can return. After all, we must know...WHAT'S IN THE CAVE, COWCOW?!

• Yui likes this

Darj

Darj

Lost in a Dream

• Silver Chariot
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,108 posts

Damn Yui, such a an awful start, losing to the fairies. What was your team before restarting?

Posted Image

— Don’t forget.
Always, somewhere,
you are not alone.

Stand

Posted ImagePosted Image

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Topic Starter
  • Jack of All Trades

• 3,737 posts
    Last Visit

Damn Yui, such a an awful start, losing to the fairies. What was your team before restarting?

Sakuya (Ice), Mystia (Normal/Flying), Ran (Ground (not Psychic like I thought)), and Wriggle (Bug). Also hi tiny update.

Touhoumon Merry's Version Nuzlocke Part 2: The Lost Chapter

EDIT: The Touhoumon nuzlocke will be discontinued until further notice. Sai's told me to look at Pokémon Insurgence, and I'm in love. I'll be starting a Pokémon Insurgence nuzlocke tomorrow, casting aside the Touhoumon one where I can't even get past Bug Catcher Doug who lives in Viridian Forest.

Posted Image

stuff I've won

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Topic Starter
  • Jack of All Trades

• 3,737 posts
    Last Visit

It begins! Sonic's joining us again, and this time I've also brought the one and only Saiku (Order Mario) on board. Since I'm green and Sonic is blue, Sai will be red. Also since this is an RPG Maker game and I usually use No$GBA, today I learned that the print-screen function actually does the full screen most of the time! If any screenshots are my entire desktop, it just means I forgot to crop it :P

Pokémon Insurgence Nuzlocke, Part 1: It Begins!

Posted Image

stuff I've won

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users