Photo

Locke & Load: A Nuzlocke Blog Starring Yui

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

145 replies to this topic

God Emperor Cow

God Emperor Cow

One Thing

• Moderators
  • 11,869 posts
    Last Visit
  • Alias:Lord CowCow
  • Spouse:Shiki/Aix

Lana is still the best I don't care what anyone says.

Rep you need to get an Eeveelution too now.

8PBUpdp.gif

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Topic Starter
  • Jack of All Trades

• 3,737 posts
    Last Visit
  • Alias:Yui

Lana is still the best I don't care what anyone says.

Rep you need to get an Eeveelution too now.

Strictly speaking Ceto is stronger than her, but Ceto is the only one and even that's because it's fucking Palkia. Lana is by far my favorite team member. Inversely, Koume has turned out to be kinda disappointing, which y'all will learn about in greater detail in the next episode.

Posted Image

you're just a well-rounded, gatorade-drinking gif machine that looks like He-Man and Shaggy had a lovechild.

stuff I've won

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Topic Starter
  • Jack of All Trades

• 3,737 posts
    Last Visit

Time to pick this up. I wrapped up my grinding last night, so we'll be starting with a team recap.

Moemon Platinum Part 8: Wrench in the Plan

Also, you can't overwrite HMs with other HMs in this game which is bullshit, so I'll probably have to catch a second HM slave.

Posted Image

you're just a well-rounded, gatorade-drinking gif machine that looks like He-Man and Shaggy had a lovechild.

stuff I've won

Super Chaos Sonic

Super Chaos Sonic

Run, Sonic Run!

• Legendary Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,602 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 10:50 PM

rip Shyv

Gliscor is pretty awesome and one of my faves on my list...so I definitely feel for you.

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Topic Starter
  • Jack of All Trades

• 3,737 posts
    Last Visit

Today's episode of Locke & Load is brought to you by the entire discography of Van Canto. Do you like acapella? Do you like metal? Well then why not enjoy both? :D

Moemon Platinum Part 9: Keep Marshing Forward

Posted Image

stuff I've won

God Emperor Cow

God Emperor Cow

One Thing

• Moderators
  • 11,869 posts
    Last Visit

I'm rooting for Ana and Fen. Don't let them die.

8PBUpdp.gif

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Topic Starter
  • Jack of All Trades

• 3,737 posts
    Last Visit

I'm rooting for Ana and Fen. Don't let them die.

1d6c0138d78510f6cb9033943873cee9.png

oops

Moemon Platinum Part 10: ANGERY

Posted Image

stuff I've won

God Emperor Cow

God Emperor Cow

One Thing

• Moderators
  • 11,869 posts
    Last Visit

You're dead to me

and the guy doesn't cut the grass cause he's proud of the rare Pokemon that usually show up in the garden

GO FISH

8PBUpdp.gif

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Topic Starter
  • Jack of All Trades

• 3,737 posts
    Last Visit

Filler time, yay!

Moemon Platinum Part 11: Recruitment

Posted Image

stuff I've won

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Topic Starter
  • Jack of All Trades

• 3,737 posts
    Last Visit

So I just realized that at the end of the last episode's recap, I put "In Loving Memory" instead of "On Hold", implying that I'd managed to kill everything I caught as well as everything that was previously boxed. Oops. Fixed that. Also, just so this has some semi-relevant content, I swung by Oreburgh with my other Root Fossil. It was another Loudred. I've released it as promised. It'll probably be a while before the next episode since I still have to figure out who I want to box from the team if anyone and grind up the new arrivals that replace them. Right now I'm thinking I'll box Lord Explosion Murder and Fen, that way if I do lose more Pokemon (which I'm gonna), I have solid replacements at the ready.

Posted Image

stuff I've won

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Topic Starter
  • Jack of All Trades

• 3,737 posts
    Last Visit

Whoops. Did I accidentally a two-month hiatus?

Moemon Platinum Part 12: The Deep End

Posted Image

stuff I've won

Super Chaos Sonic

Super Chaos Sonic

Run, Sonic Run!

• Legendary Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,602 posts

Dude I can't read, we've been over this. Ask anyone in RP.

Can confirm...he can't read for crap!

On the other side: yaaaaaaaay new episode! Though I feel you on half of this episode...especially with what you were ending up getting through. The feels man...oh and you are totally welcome for the name of Toph! I do what I can to please!

God Emperor Cow

God Emperor Cow

One Thing

• Moderators
  • 11,869 posts
    Last Visit

Regigigas is gonna be shit and not worth the effort and you're bad at Pokemon.

Someone had to say it :P

8PBUpdp.gif

Super Chaos Sonic

Super Chaos Sonic

Run, Sonic Run!

• Legendary Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,602 posts

Regigigas is gonna be shit and not worth the effort and you're bad at Pokemon.

Someone had to say it :P

Not with that attitude...also...I saw this on the front page of YCM in the preview: "Regigigas is gonna be HELL YEAH and not worth the effort and you're bad at Pokemon. Someone had to say it :P" ....quite odd.

Anyway: YOU CAN DO IT YUI!! You can finish a Nuzlocke and become Sinnoh champ!!!

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Topic Starter
  • Jack of All Trades

• 3,737 posts
    Last Visit

Man, what an episode. Just the fact that it took four hours overall should speak of how crazy this is.

Moemon Platinum Part 13: Rerun

Posted Image

stuff I've won

Super Chaos Sonic

Super Chaos Sonic

Run, Sonic Run!

• Legendary Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,602 posts

You started off with an Umbreon in the new run...that's already a plus for me, since Umbreon is my favorite!

But then you catch Celebi?! Which now come to think of it, Mythicals most likely have a lower catch rate than Legendaries do...least I think...don't quote me on that. So only natural that you're able to catch that...still, congrats on your current team and I expect more from Callisto and the crew!

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Topic Starter
  • Jack of All Trades

• 3,737 posts
    Last Visit

UPDATE: Putting Platinum on hold. Frankly put, I'm getting sick and tired of seeing stupid Sinnoh and its stupid people. However, I do want to do things here, so I'm putting a poll in the thread to gauge opinions on what I should do next. Here's the options:

Touhou Puppet Play Nuzlocke: Not randomized. The game is basically like Pokemon, but there will probably be some differences, such as types and the like. I'd be playing this completely blind, so the first run or two might fail, and I may have to adjust rules as I go to accommodate the differences (if there are any major ones) between this and actual Pokemon. But hey, new experiences, yay.

Pokemon SoulSilver Randomlocke: Let's go to Johto! Probably won't be moemon, unless I can find a rom or one is generously provided.

Pokemon Red Randomlocke: Not FireRed. Red. As if Gen 1 wasn't held together with duct tape already, let's run this bad boy through the randomizer and hope Brock doesn't bust out the Mewtwo.

Something else? I'm always open to suggestions. Please don't ask for any games from Gen 6 or later, since I have no means of screencapping that stuff.

Posted Image

stuff I've won

Mr Dr Professor Spaz

Mr Dr Professor Spaz

"Let the music play!"

• Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,045 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 08:58 PM
  • Spouse:Mr Spaz

How about you do Der Erif?

No points for guessing what the hack is (it's Fire Red backwards), but it's also a fairly difficult hack for Nuzlocking. Download link is in the post.

When you see a robber in your house:
60% would silently call the police
25% would let them go
15% would grab the nearest weapon and beat the living daylights out of the robber
Who's in that 15%?

When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and leave the world wondering how the hell you did it.
Name History

The stuff of nightmares

Posted Image

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Topic Starter
  • Jack of All Trades

• 3,737 posts
    Last Visit

How about you do Der Erif?

No points for guessing what the hack is (it's Fire Red backwards), but it's also a fairly difficult hack for Nuzlocking. Download link is in the post.

Because I'm working on the first post for Red as we speak.

Posted Image

stuff I've won

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Topic Starter
  • Jack of All Trades

• 3,737 posts
    Last Visit

13hl.gif

You voted, and I listened. This will be a Pokemon Red randomlocke. Unfortunately.

Pokemon Red Randomlocke Part 1: I Hate Everyone

Posted Image

stuff I've won

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users