Injustice 2

Face McShooty

an excerpt from GameRevolution about Injustice 2's Multiverse Mode

In addition to the campaign, online, and fighting game standard arcade modes, Injustice 2 also introduces the new Multiverse mode. Similar to Mortal Kombat X's Towers, the Multiverse allows players to travel to an ever-changing series of parallel worlds in the DC Universe and battle alternate versions of the heroes and villains with various handicaps, stipulations, and goals. Completing the gauntlet, you'll gain access to various tiers of Motherboxes, which yield new gear, items, and shaders for your characters.

full article found here

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So far Ive taken the time to watch Doctor Fate, Damien Wayne/Robin, Captain Cold and Swamp Thing's breakdowns. This game looks better than first impressions. So few games make me want to play more than one character anymore. Now I want to play them all.

So far Ive taken the time to watch Doctor Fate, Damien Wayne/Robin, Captain Cold and Swamp Thing's breakdowns. This game looks better than first impressions. So few games make me want to play more than one character anymore. Now I want to play them all.

It looks absolutely gorgeous, and agreed. I'll be playing as all the characters, at least 4 times a piece outside the story mode lol

Joker looks miserably bad. Everyone else looks great. Counting down the days until I lose what remains of my life to this game. Especially considering that apparently it IS NOT region-locked.

Joker looks miserably bad. Everyone else looks great. Counting down the days until I lose what remains of my life to this game. Especially considering that apparently it IS NOT region-locked.

I don't think he looks bad, but it's like they combine Leto's and Ledger's Jokers... hopefully his gear setups make the look worth it

4hrs 30mins until game time for me. And I didnt have a main in the first, missed out on that.

Gonna be the most interested in Doctor Fate, Captain Cold, Darkseid and probably Superman.

Preliminary Opinion:

Solid game. Mixups are easy enough to do. Controls might be a bit too tight though, as its surprisingly difficult to pull off a successful simple 4-6 input.

Problem with my opinion though is that out of 3hrs total gametime so far (and I'm done for the night), I spent maybe 2hrs 30mins playing exclusively Captain Cold.

After playing for a little bit of each mode, here's my quick thoughts

The story so far is well written and looks great

The gear and shaders I've unlocked are nice

The multiverse mode is an awesome addition; also if you want to do the ladder to get the character endings, go to Multiverse mode and go to battle simulator

I would disagree with the whole story being written well. Aside from the fact that it made Harley Quinn likeable for me. 

Everything else yes.

Also if you're on around 6pm Hawaii Time, thats when I will be playing near nightly for a solid 2-3hrs and if you want to game with me add "Icyvibes" on PSN. I'll accept voice calls there or Skype/Discord if thats more your thing as well.

Game has been out a week; and I'm currently working on getting each character's arcade ending and grinding to get gear. Out of the endings I have, these are my favorites.

Atrocitus: it went in a direction I didn't even imagine

Scarecrow: one of my most anticipated character's when the roster was leaked, his ending had everything I expected.

Black Canary: Quite possibly going to be my main, but I love that they included her and Oliver's son in her ending!

• 4 weeks later...

Since I forgot to post this video when it first dropped

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lovdnOUCqg

My Thoughts On Red Hood

Fun first DLC character, he's got some great interactions with each character, he's more of a beatdown and combo character, although he can zone if needed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lm42o1MhVQ

Dropped today in honor of Mortal Kombat's 25th anniversary. Judging from this trailer, Sub Zero looks fun as heck to me, a good mixture of combos and zoning... and his Super looks fantastic. I love that when he freezes his opponent he doesn't even LOOK at them while he does it. His victory pose is a nod to Mortal Kombat by doing his famous Spine Rip fatality to the cameraman. R.I.P. Cameraman

Archived