Gaming Fanatic

Country Music Aficionado

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,450 posts

oh man! In this trailer we got these characters revealed

Captain Cold

Scarecrow

It seems to me that Scarecrow is voiced by Robert Englund, best known for voicing Freddy Krueger in the Nightmare on Elm Street!

ALL MY PICS ARE EITHER FROM DEVIANTART, GOOGLE, PHOTOBUCKET OR IF I DO A GAME/MOVIE/TV SHOW I USE THEIR RESPECTIVE WIKIS.... THIS IS SO I'M NOT HOUNDED ABOUT COPYRIGHT LAWS

I am a... (pokemon quiz)

My help in winning the Ryder Cup for Team America

Gaming Fanatic

Gaming Fanatic

Country Music Aficionado

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,450 posts

No reveals in this trailer, but we do get a look at The Society, which looks to be run by Gorilla Grodd. It's cool that we see Scarecrow before he becomes the epic character NetherRealm made him when he fights, which I assume is the form Jonathan Crane takes when he is exposed to the fear toxin.

ALL MY PICS ARE EITHER FROM DEVIANTART, GOOGLE, PHOTOBUCKET OR IF I DO A GAME/MOVIE/TV SHOW I USE THEIR RESPECTIVE WIKIS.... THIS IS SO I'M NOT HOUNDED ABOUT COPYRIGHT LAWS

I am a... (pokemon quiz)

Gaming Fanatic

Gaming Fanatic

Country Music Aficionado

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,450 posts
https://www.youtube....h?v=7DKsHGr58sQ
Video showing off the gear system, and look at this lovely leak we got when they showed off Captain Cold's shader
7bzMytvh.jpg
If you don't understand what I mean, look at the last option... Mister Freeze premier skin confirmed!

I am a... (pokemon quiz)

Gaming Fanatic

Gaming Fanatic

Country Music Aficionado

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,450 posts

Scarecrow gameplay! I love his interaction with Batman!

I am a... (pokemon quiz)

Gaming Fanatic

Gaming Fanatic

Country Music Aficionado

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,450 posts

d9eda3f4b2e54580aec9753a670f21c9.png

The final character to be released for the base game... the date is rumored to give away the character... how?

Batman_428.jpg

Issue 428 of Batman comics is part 3 of 4 of the Death in the Family arc, which could mean 1 of two things

A) Jason Todd (Red Hood) is the final character

or

B) Joker is the final character

I am a... (pokemon quiz)

Gaming Fanatic

Gaming Fanatic

Country Music Aficionado

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,450 posts

an excerpt from GameRevolution about Injustice 2's Multiverse Mode

In addition to the campaign, online, and fighting game standard arcade modes, Injustice 2 also introduces the new Multiverse mode. Similar to Mortal Kombat X's Towers, the Multiverse allows players to travel to an ever-changing series of parallel worlds in the DC Universe and battle alternate versions of the heroes and villains with various handicaps, stipulations, and goals. Completing the gauntlet, you'll gain access to various tiers of Motherboxes, which yield new gear, items, and shaders for your characters.

full article found here

I am a... (pokemon quiz)

Icy

Icy

Ancient Lead Custom Cards Moderator

• Legendary Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,449 posts

So far Ive taken the time to watch Doctor Fate, Damien Wayne/Robin, Captain Cold and Swamp Thing's breakdowns. This game looks better than first impressions. So few games make me want to play more than one character anymore. Now I want to play them all.

"You who has prospered and lived lives unlike any other, who has brought peace and sown the seeds of life.

May you rest in peace. Goodnight and Farewell Leonard Nimoy."

Gaming Fanatic

Gaming Fanatic

Country Music Aficionado

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,450 posts

So far Ive taken the time to watch Doctor Fate, Damien Wayne/Robin, Captain Cold and Swamp Thing's breakdowns. This game looks better than first impressions. So few games make me want to play more than one character anymore. Now I want to play them all.

It looks absolutely gorgeous, and agreed. I'll be playing as all the characters, at least 4 times a piece outside the story mode lol

I am a... (pokemon quiz)

Gaming Fanatic

Gaming Fanatic

Country Music Aficionado

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,450 posts

The first letdown in my opinion, she looks great but she seems kinda clunky... hopefully they can tweak it a bit more before release

I am a... (pokemon quiz)

Icy

Icy

Ancient Lead Custom Cards Moderator

• Legendary Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,449 posts

She looks like a hybrid of Scorpion (Mortal Kombat) and Ling Xiaoyu (Tekken). And considering Xiaoyu is one of my favorites, I'd call Poison Ivy a win.

"You who has prospered and lived lives unlike any other, who has brought peace and sown the seeds of life.

May you rest in peace. Goodnight and Farewell Leonard Nimoy."

Gaming Fanatic

Gaming Fanatic

Country Music Aficionado

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,450 posts
Her interaction with Bane seemed like a callback to Batman & Robin, which is fitting since Batman, Robin, Bane, Ivy and Mister Freeze (as a premier skin, complete with new moves and dialogue) are all in this game

I am a... (pokemon quiz)

Gaming Fanatic

Gaming Fanatic

Country Music Aficionado

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,450 posts

I am a... (pokemon quiz)

Gaming Fanatic

Gaming Fanatic

Country Music Aficionado

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,450 posts
BRAINIAC GAMEPLAY!!! I think I found my main

I am a... (pokemon quiz)

Gaming Fanatic

Gaming Fanatic

Country Music Aficionado

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,450 posts

late last night, the Xbox achievements for Injustice 2 were leaked... and they reveal the final character in the core game

List found here

I am a... (pokemon quiz)

Gaming Fanatic

Gaming Fanatic

Country Music Aficionado

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,450 posts
Darkseid gameplay is LIVE!

I am a... (pokemon quiz)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users