• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

Icy

Icy

Ancient Lead Custom Cards Moderator

• Legendary Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,475 posts

Black Manta... lol. That should be interesting.

"You who has prospered and lived lives unlike any other, who has brought peace and sown the seeds of life.

May you rest in peace. Goodnight and Farewell Leonard Nimoy."

Gaming Fanatic

Gaming Fanatic

Country Music Aficionado

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,470 posts

And at the 3:55 mark, we get this reveal of I'm assuming a premier skin for Starfire!
cbcc28e168794524998e006cdd3111e7.png

ALL MY PICS ARE EITHER FROM DEVIANTART, GOOGLE, PHOTOBUCKET OR IF I DO A GAME/MOVIE/TV SHOW I USE THEIR RESPECTIVE WIKIS.... THIS IS SO I'M NOT HOUNDED ABOUT COPYRIGHT LAWS

I am a... (pokemon quiz)

My help in winning the Ryder Cup for Team America

Gaming Fanatic

Gaming Fanatic

Country Music Aficionado

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,470 posts
Premier Skins for Green Lantern, Supergirl and Flash
John_Stewart_Premier_Skin.jpg
Power_Girl_Premier_Skin.jpg
Reverse_Flash_premier_skin.jpg
Some Shader Options for Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman
Shader_for_Wonderwoman_Batman_Superman.j

Grid Confirmed As Premier Skin For Cyborg
In today's Watchtower Livestream, they announced this skin with this still
IMG_1681.jpg

ALL MY PICS ARE EITHER FROM DEVIANTART, GOOGLE, PHOTOBUCKET OR IF I DO A GAME/MOVIE/TV SHOW I USE THEIR RESPECTIVE WIKIS.... THIS IS SO I'M NOT HOUNDED ABOUT COPYRIGHT LAWS

I am a... (pokemon quiz)

Gaming Fanatic

Gaming Fanatic

Country Music Aficionado

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,470 posts
So this game drops tomorrow, I gotta asked, just based on the gameplay videos, who's gonna be your main(s)? And who was your main in Injustice Gods Among Us?

I am a... (pokemon quiz)

Icy

Icy

• Legendary Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,475 posts

4hrs 30mins until game time for me. And I didnt have a main in the first, missed out on that.

Gonna be the most interested in Doctor Fate, Captain Cold, Darkseid and probably Superman.

"You who has prospered and lived lives unlike any other, who has brought peace and sown the seeds of life.

Icy

Icy

• Legendary Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,475 posts

Preliminary Opinion:

Solid game. Mixups are easy enough to do. Controls might be a bit too tight though, as its surprisingly difficult to pull off a successful simple 4-6 input.

Problem with my opinion though is that out of 3hrs total gametime so far (and I'm done for the night), I spent maybe 2hrs 30mins playing exclusively Captain Cold.

Gaming Fanatic

Gaming Fanatic

Country Music Aficionado

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,470 posts
After playing for a little bit of each mode, here's my quick thoughts
The story so far is well written and looks great
The gear and shaders I've unlocked are nice
The multiverse mode is an awesome addition; also if you want to do the ladder to get the character endings, go to Multiverse mode and go to battle simulator

I am a... (pokemon quiz)

Icy

Icy

• Legendary Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,475 posts

I would disagree with the whole story being written well. Aside from the fact that it made Harley Quinn likeable for me. 

Everything else yes.

Also if you're on around 6pm Hawaii Time, thats when I will be playing near nightly for a solid 2-3hrs and if you want to game with me add "Icyvibes" on PSN. I'll accept voice calls there or Skype/Discord if thats more your thing as well.

Gaming Fanatic

Gaming Fanatic

Country Music Aficionado

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,470 posts
Game has been out a week; and I'm currently working on getting each character's arcade ending and grinding to get gear. Out of the endings I have, these are my favorites.
Atrocitus: it went in a direction I didn't even imagine
Scarecrow: one of my most anticipated character's when the roster was leaked, his ending had everything I expected.
Black Canary: Quite possibly going to be my main, but I love that they included her and Oliver's son in her ending!

I am a... (pokemon quiz)

Gaming Fanatic

Gaming Fanatic

Country Music Aficionado

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,470 posts
Since I forgot to post this video when it first dropped
https://www.youtube....h?v=2lovdnOUCqg
My Thoughts On Red Hood
Fun first DLC character, he's got some great interactions with each character, he's more of a beatdown and combo character, although he can zone if needed.

https://www.youtube....h?v=7lm42o1MhVQ
Dropped today in honor of Mortal Kombat's 25th anniversary. Judging from this trailer, Sub Zero looks fun as heck to me, a good mixture of combos and zoning... and his Super looks fantastic. I love that when he freezes his opponent he doesn't even LOOK at them while he does it. His victory pose is a nod to Mortal Kombat by doing his famous Spine Rip fatality to the cameraman. R.I.P. Cameraman

I am a... (pokemon quiz)

Gaming Fanatic

Gaming Fanatic

Country Music Aficionado

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,470 posts
My thoughts on Sub Zero
He's great at chaining, his combos are really good
The interactions I've heard are awesome, especially the one he has with Black Canary about Sindel and how he compares Green Lantern to Johnny Cage
His arcade ending explains how he ended up in the Injustice universe
The gear I've gotten for him so far are really well thought out
His shaders are references to Rain (Secret Kombatant Alternate), Reptile (Secret Kombatant), Noob Saibot (Bi-Han Resurrected and Bi-Han Resurrected Alternate), Scorpion (God), Ermac (Demon), Cyrax (Cyber Initiative), Sektor (Cyber Initiative Alternate), Cyber Sub-Zero (LK-520 and LK-520 Alternate)

I am a... (pokemon quiz)

johnwomne

johnwomne

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

My own Injustice 2 mini-review:

Injustice-2_20170517170553-e149579696457

Pros:

•     A beautiful picture with a sea of ​​special effects.
  •     The best facial animation for today.
  •     An interesting story and a non-trivial game universe.
  •     The game will suit both beginners and professionals.
  •     Incredibly beautiful superstar.
  •     Quality multiplayer.
  •     Character customization.

Minuses:

•     Inexpressive music and sound.
  •     A small number of innovations in game mechanics.
  •     Lack of coherent background.
  •     Microtransactions in the game, which is already worth a lot.
  •     If you can not tolerate comic books or fighting games, you may not like the game.

Summarizing the above, I want to note that NetherRealm Studios once again went along the beaten path: they made such a fighting game that they can. Spectacular, beautiful, easy to learn and addictive. This is still "the best fighting game for those who do not play fighting games" and an excellent game with a lot of small innovations for a good company. I put the game 9 points out of 10, but from such an experienced development team I want something more. I want to move forward, and not trample on the spot. At the moment, the creation of Ed Boon is still playing cheerfully, but all this gradually begins to become boring. So without cardinal innovations next time a similar trick of developers can and on the ride.

How to get Free Playstation Codes?

Follow these instructions to get your PlayStation code for free:

1. Go to my webpage;
  2. Select the gift card that would like to receive;
  3. Copy or write down the code and fill it in on your personal PSN account.

Enjoy your free PSN codes!

Gaming Fanatic

Gaming Fanatic

Country Music Aficionado

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,470 posts

So yesterday at SDCC, NetherRealm dropped this beauty! We not only get Starfire, and that EPIC interaction between her and Robin... but... that's not Superman she's fighting! It's Bizarro! Bizarro has been confirmed as a premier skin for Superman!!!

I am a... (pokemon quiz)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users