Injustice 2

Face McShooty

My thoughts on Sub Zero

He's great at chaining, his combos are really good

The interactions I've heard are awesome, especially the one he has with Black Canary about Sindel and how he compares Green Lantern to Johnny Cage

His arcade ending explains how he ended up in the Injustice universe

The gear I've gotten for him so far are really well thought out

His shaders are references to Rain (Secret Kombatant Alternate), Reptile (Secret Kombatant), Noob Saibot (Bi-Han Resurrected and Bi-Han Resurrected Alternate), Scorpion (God), Ermac (Demon), Cyrax (Cyber Initiative), Sektor (Cyber Initiative Alternate), Cyber Sub-Zero (LK-520 and LK-520 Alternate)

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My own Injustice 2 mini-review:

Injustice-2_20170517170553-e149579696457

Pros:

•     A beautiful picture with a sea of ​​special effects.
  •     The best facial animation for today.
  •     An interesting story and a non-trivial game universe.
  •     The game will suit both beginners and professionals.
  •     Incredibly beautiful superstar.
  •     Quality multiplayer.
  •     Character customization.

Minuses:

•     Inexpressive music and sound.
  •     A small number of innovations in game mechanics.
  •     Lack of coherent background.
  •     Microtransactions in the game, which is already worth a lot.
  •     If you can not tolerate comic books or fighting games, you may not like the game.

Summarizing the above, I want to note that NetherRealm Studios once again went along the beaten path: they made such a fighting game that they can. Spectacular, beautiful, easy to learn and addictive. This is still "the best fighting game for those who do not play fighting games" and an excellent game with a lot of small innovations for a good company. I put the game 9 points out of 10, but from such an experienced development team I want something more. I want to move forward, and not trample on the spot. At the moment, the creation of Ed Boon is still playing cheerfully, but all this gradually begins to become boring. So without cardinal innovations next time a similar trick of developers can and on the ride.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thoughts after playing as Black Manta

Great anti-zoner, when he is eligible for tournament play, he will shut down zoners plus be able to do some zoning of his own PLUS be able to get in close and get some shots in

His gear, that I've come across, is very well made

His shaders are some of my favorites in the whole game, plus if you choose a shader that changes his eye color, his laser beams change to that color

He's got some AMAZING interactions with everyone, including one where he calls Green Arrow Green Guppy

I'm not quite sure what to think of his ladder character ending though...

Onto next month, when Raiden drops though.

For those wondering why Raiden drops before Hellboy, October 8th marks the 25th anniversary of the video game franchise.

• 3 weeks later...

Surprise! Apparently, NetherRealm messed up and was supposed to show Hellboy during the Chasing the Cup Injustice 2 Tournament on the CW, but they released this. Ed Boon tweeted it’s not his full gameplay trailer, that it and Hellboy’s are coming soon. Atom is the first character in Fighter Pack 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived