Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Fire Emblem Heroes

• Please log in to reply
2060 replies to this topic

Yemachu

Yemachu

Woomy

• Advanced Members
  • 622 posts
    Last Visit 5 minutes ago

Smash characters? xD
As much as I would like a Dragon Bowser or the Mario Bros. possibly as fire and thunder mages, they seem much more unlikely to be added than LoZ characters. Pit and Palutena would fit right in, though.

Anyway, rolled for the new Bride banner, shows 1 colorless, 2 blues, 2 greens, I decide to go for the colorless and blues, and the last Blue gives me Micaiah!, such a sweet deal since I wasn't too interested in any of the brides to be honest, but discount rolls and the chance of getting them are welcomed. Sadly, it's +HP/-Atk >.>
Also checking the Shiro from before, it's +Atk/-HP, not so bad, although Res is the ideal bane, but definitely better then the +Res/-Atk I had xD
Now I'm not sure if I should merge, or keep the previous Shiro for inheritance. Although I already spent an Earth blessing on it.

Speaking of Link and Pit for Fire Emblem Heroes, soneone on the internet has once made an animation of them battling. They also have some other amusing/cool animations, though some might be a bit short.
https://youtu.be/MBoka9EEMdo

Didn't get anything meaningful from the rerun of last year's brides. Ladt year I got most of them with somewhat usable natures, so I will leave the banner for what it is.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users