Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Fire Emblem Heroes

• Please log in to reply
2118 replies to this topic

Darj

Darj

One with the wind

• Senior Members
  • 6,971 posts
    Last Visit Today, 06:23 AM

The first roll session of the new banner offered me 3 blues and 2 colorless, went for colorless for that chance of Legault, but nope, just a Rank4; didn't wanna roll for the other one because of the "Colorless hell" so I quit the session. Not interested in further rolls for the banner, not until I get a good Bride Sanaki. I did get a 2nd copy a days ago, but +Def/-Res is no good.

vvb9i54.jpg

— Don’t forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
— As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.

Stand

bkWHGLt.gifwlWp4Vr.gif
Credits: cat6757(dA) - Neko-Slay(dA)

Astro Dude

Astro Dude

K-sha fan Number 1

• Topic Starter
  • Legendary Members
  • 12,162 posts
    Last Visit Today, 05:37 AM
Aw man!

Here's to Fire Emblem Warriors.
Friend codes:
1. Old model 3ds. ID: [background=#fbfdfe]Pt018: 1091-8739-4118[/background]
[background=#fbfdfe]2. New Model 3ds. ID: Peter: 3523-2301-4923[/background]

TheComposer

TheComposer

Do My Best

• Elite Members
  • 1,636 posts
    Last Visit Jun 16 2018 04:41 PM

So happy for the Nino alt (I may have +10'd her). A shame the chapter was a letdown but you can't have everything.

4JdJQwb.pngbt6114hqt7o01.gif  Lueawr4.png

Wizarus

Wizarus

A lot more people hate you than hate me

• Elite Members
  • 1,481 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 03:25 PM

Congratulations. Thats alot of dedication.

I got to T20 for the first time and its insane. +10 Blyn with Horse buffs just cut threw my Raven Henry with DD seal, now I have to use Bowbreaker just to beat her. No way I'm staying in here.

16c58wl.jpg

Shradow

Shradow

The Commish

• Legendary Members
  • 20,289 posts
    Last Visit 5 minutes ago
  • Alias:Shradow

So happy for the Nino alt (I may have +10'd her).

I'm glad there are people like you who allow the game to be free for the rest of us.\

Unless by that you mean you managed to save up enough F2P orbs and get lucky enough to just pull 11 Nino alts.

jLpBUMz.gif

3DS FC: 0748-6486-2145

NNID: Shradow

PSN: Ragaror

BattleTag: Shradow#1617

TheComposer

TheComposer

Do My Best

• Elite Members
  • 1,636 posts
    Last Visit Jun 16 2018 04:41 PM

I'm glad there are people like you who allow the game to be free for the rest of us.\

Unless by that you mean you managed to save up enough F2P orbs and get lucky enough to just pull 11 Nino alts.

I support all of the free to play players.

4JdJQwb.pngbt6114hqt7o01.gif  Lueawr4.png

Azure Wolf

Azure Wolf

Determination Symphony

• Water Blue
  • 931 posts
    Last Visit 26 minutes ago
  • Discord:Azure#6792
  • Alias:Azure Wolf
  • Spouse:Shigure

Got one blue orb in the New Power Banner, and since Linde was the only one I didn't have decided to go for it, and managed to get a +Atk/-Def Linde. I have been getting lucky with my free summond recently.

Azure_Wolf.gif

YCM Card (By Nyx)

Shradow

Shradow

The Commish

• Legendary Members
  • 20,289 posts
    Last Visit 5 minutes ago

I got a +Spd -Res Linde from my free summon, pretty darn happy about that since I'd never pulled one before now.

jLpBUMz.gif

Darj

Darj

One with the wind

• Senior Members
  • 6,971 posts

Rolled for 2 Reds in the new banner, got an Adult Tiki although I wanted the more rare Young one. It's -Atk/+Res so not even the IVs are ideal. Still, I already had a ranked up Tiki with better IVs so it's not that big of a deal.

EDIT:

Lulz, just rolled again and got Linde xD and it's +Atk/-Res, not perfect but still good.

vvb9i54.jpg

— Don’t forget.
Always, somewhere,
you are not alone.

Stand

bkWHGLt.gifwlWp4Vr.gif

Yemachu

Yemachu

Woomy

• Advanced Members
  • 631 posts
    Last Visit Today, 02:04 AM
My free summon on the new banner gave me a 4 star Cain, or in other words: "Wings of mercy 3". Not the young Tiki I was hoping for, but still not bad. Already had all the other focus units for some time, though not necessarily with the best natures (Linde having +def, -speed). Stopped there, as I'm more interested in some current and upcoming banners.

Also decided on my next "merge" project: Shigure. He is the fastest lance user so far, which, in combination with his movement type, should make him a great "Firesweep L+" user. Already gave him "Galeforce" for scoring purposes (in addition to a "Brave lance+" and "Triangle adept 3"). The aforementioned "Firesweep L+" will be added to his arsenal next, despite maybe not working all that well with his special. Not quite decided on whether to use a spare brave Lyn to give him "Swift sparrow", or wait for a 4 star Sothe to give her "Life and Death 3"; "Darting blow 3" should suffice for now at least. Aside from that I just need other copies (to 5 stars) for merging.

Edit: New event calendar.
Calendar

Was expecting the bound hero battle against Hector and Matthew somewhat sooner to be honest.

There doesn't seem to be an announcement for a second banner during the (presumed) summer banner; which doesn't fit Intelligent System's habit of releasing a new banner every 2 weeks. Maybe a mistake… or a surprise banner.

Edited by Yemachu, 11 June 2018 - 04:08 AM.

Azure Wolf

Azure Wolf

Determination Symphony

• Water Blue
  • 931 posts

I hope that the second Special Heroes Banner has a preview before the Legendary Hero Banner finishes. Cause then I could decided on where to spend my orbs more easily, cause if the Legendary Hero catches my interest I don't want to spend orbs in case it ends up being the CYL banner.

Being able to get around 140 orbs from the login bonuses and events is also nice.

Azure_Wolf.gif

YCM Card (By Nyx)

Astro Dude

Astro Dude

K-sha fan Number 1

• Topic Starter
  • Legendary Members
  • 12,162 posts

Man, the only members of the Black Fang I have are Ursula, Nino and Lloyd. Linus will be a good addition, but we'll see.

Friend codes:

Yemachu

Yemachu

Woomy

• Advanced Members
  • 631 posts
    Last Visit Today, 02:04 AM
Managed to summon the new Nino (+hp, -res). While jer nature isn't ideal, it has some merit; it means that neither jer atk or speed have a bane, which is nice. Also hp is a super boon, which makes her base stat total 150; thus scoring higher in arena.

On another notr: The grand hero battle against "Linus: mad dog" is now live.

Astro Dude

Astro Dude

K-sha fan Number 1

• Topic Starter
  • Legendary Members
  • 12,162 posts

Managed to summon the new Nino (+hp, -res). While jer nature isn't ideal, it has some merit; it means that neither jer atk or speed have a bane, which is nice. Also hp is a super boon, which makes her base stat total 150; thus scoring higher in arena.

On another notr: The grand hero battle against "Linus: mad dog" is now live.

I managed to get my team assembled: Classic Nino, Ursula, Lloyd and Linus.

Friend codes:

Astro Dude

Astro Dude

K-sha fan Number 1

• Topic Starter
  • Legendary Members
  • 12,162 posts

bump: Turns out Ursula and Lloyd aren't part of the 40% bonus roster, which makes no freaking sense because Ursula and Lloyd are members of the Black Fang.

also

What do you think?

Friend codes:

Shradow

Shradow

The Commish

• Legendary Members
  • 20,289 posts
    Last Visit 5 minutes ago

I wonder if there'll be a specially-themed Grand Conquest once Three Houses comes out.

jLpBUMz.gif

Astro Dude

Astro Dude

K-sha fan Number 1

• Topic Starter
  • Legendary Members
  • 12,162 posts

I wonder if there'll be a specially-themed Grand Conquest once Three Houses comes out.

Whoa, whoa, whoa, way too soon. Besides, Three Houses comes out after the games second anniversary, and even then, they'll be 5* heroes which very, very few may get.

Friend codes:

Azure Wolf

Azure Wolf

Determination Symphony

• Water Blue
  • 931 posts

Managed to pull a +Def/-Res Karla, but since my Arya still has better stats other than Atk (Karla has 51, Arya has 49), and they are tied for HP. So, probably just going to level Karla up through the Tempest Trail and see how much fun I have. Otherwise I'll fodder her off as either Wrath or Speed Wave fodder.

Azure_Wolf.gif

YCM Card (By Nyx)

Darj

Darj

One with the wind

• Senior Members
  • 6,971 posts

Was still rolling for Bride Sanaki but recently was pitybroken by F!Kana. It's +Def/-Spd and I'm reading that -Spd may be a desired bane depending on how things shape up, so I guess those are good IVs.

Now I am between rolling for a better Sanaki, giving a shot to Pegasus Nino, or holding on to orbs for the upcoming banners, and I lean towards the latter.

vvb9i54.jpg

— Don’t forget.
Always, somewhere,
you are not alone.

Stand

bkWHGLt.gifwlWp4Vr.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users