Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Fire Emblem Heroes

• Please log in to reply
2428 replies to this topic

God Emperor Cow

God Emperor Cow

Merry Neomas!

• Moderators
  • 11,807 posts
    Last Visit 14 minutes ago
  • Alias:Lord CowCow
  • Spouse:Shiki/Aix
MIA
MYRRH
NILES
AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH
also why so many kagero?
Edit: cant complain about a maid tho

8PBUpdp.gif

Deadpool

Deadpool

Do people even read this?

• 4th Wall Breaker
  • 598 posts
    Last Visit Dec 09 2018 08:53 PM

Halloween Niles interests me because we now have another armored bow user besides Halloween Jakob, but I wonder if Niles will be as powerful as Jakob with a Bold Fighter/Brave Bow/Ignis or Glacies skill set.

While Mia is certainly interesting, she won't be my main target for this banner. My main target will be Halloween Myrrh, mainly because she is an armored dragon. And since my only armored dragon is a -atk +spd Grima, Myrrh would be a nice addition to have. After I get Myrrh, I'll probably go for either Mia or Niles.

Kagero doesn't interest me that much because when I want a dagger thrower, I don't want them to be a slow armor unit(although, I do like her art).

giphy.gif

Azure Wolf

Azure Wolf

"It's time to end this!"

• Water Blue
  • 1,018 posts
    Last Visit 4 minutes ago
  • Discord:Azure#6792
  • Alias:Azure Wolf
  • Spouse:Shigure

Not sure if I'm going to summon off this banner. I don't really enjoy using armour teams so despite how good they may end up Myrrh, Niles and Kagero don't really interested. I am kind of interested in Mia as a Flying Healer has plenty of utility, and her staff is useful, but I'm low on orbs and I do want to save for when Ilyana/Astrid/Valkyrie Mist or Neimi/Colm/Vanessa are added. Halloween Dorcas being a free unit is useful though.

EDIT: Managed to pull both Leagjarn (+Atk/-HP) and Laevatein (+HP/-Res) on my second account. Leagjarn's IVs are great, and Laevatein's Atk is untouched and more HP does increase her physical bulk. So I'm finished with this banner as I've got all three Muspell generals across my two accounts, though my Helbindi is +Spd/-Atk so doesn't have the greatest of IVs.

008d40755edacc332a2d5e24b89e7647.gif

YCM Card (By Nyx)

Shradow

Shradow

Funky Party Person

• Legendary Members
  • 20,543 posts
    Last Visit 32 minutes ago
  • Alias:Shradow

Halloween unit stats:

50l5hbyce2r11.png?width=1024&s=f2312b1f2

BST:
Mia: 150
Kagero: 165
Niles: 164
Myrrh: 179
Dorcas: 173

Superboons:
Mia: HP
Kagero: None
Niles: HP, Def
Myrrh: Atk, Spd

Superbanes:
Mia: Res
Kagero: HP
Niles: Res
Myrrh: Def

Halloween Dorcas' skills are:
Weapon - Hack-o'-Lantern+: Inflicts Special cooldown charge -1 on foe per attack during combat. (Only highest value applied. Does not stack.)
Assist: Swap
A: Sturdy Stance 2 (4*)
B: Wary Fighter 3 (5*)

TT seals are Spd/Def, Darting Stance, and Brazen Atk/Res.

Refines for Tana, Innes, and Lon'qu:
QUEBgM6.jpg?1mH9uq5K.png?1TbLyL2H.png?1

These are the accessories you can get from the Abyssal GHBs:
xie3kq8l32r11.png?width=693&s=96abad1c58

Praise golden ducky.

EDIT: So Narcian's Abyssal is pretty darn easy if you've got a decent flier team.

Break the Rule And Do Image On

Yx32dEY.gif

Azure Wolf

Azure Wolf

"It's time to end this!"

• Water Blue
  • 1,018 posts
    Last Visit 4 minutes ago
  • Discord:Azure#6792
  • Alias:Azure Wolf
  • Spouse:Shigure

Being able to get Alfonse +21 Atk/14 Def/7 Res or Celica with +21 Atk/14 Spd/7 Res seems really fun, and in general Brazen Atk/Res is going to be useful. Might use Darting Stance for W!Robin/Amelia to help their enemy phase as they are built more for the player phase.

Don't have much to say on the refines as Tana is the only one I have and I don't use her that much as her nature isn't great when compared to my other blue fliers.

008d40755edacc332a2d5e24b89e7647.gif

YCM Card (By Nyx)

Astro Dude

Astro Dude

K-sha fan Number 1

• Topic Starter
  • Legendary Members
  • 12,292 posts
    Last Visit Dec 12 2018 05:21 PM

Hard pass on the new banner. I'm gonna try to get Laevatein. But a Dorcas is a Dorcas, so I'll try to get him for TT+. Wait, are all the bonus units gonna be Halloween themed?

Here's to Fire Emblem Warriors.
Friend codes:
1. Old model 3ds. ID: [background=#fbfdfe]Pt018: 1091-8739-4118[/background]
[background=#fbfdfe]2. New Model 3ds. ID: Peter: 3523-2301-4923[/background]

Shradow

Shradow

Funky Party Person

• Legendary Members
  • 20,543 posts

57KBKdTcYSJmvaCf3lbwbYJNK-xG_s0ILSlu6fdV

So all of them are 5* units aside from H!Dorcas, who shouldn't take much time to reach and is a very powerful free unit.

Yx32dEY.gif

Yemachu

Yemachu

Woomy

• Advanced Members
  • 718 posts
    Last Visit Today, 12:58 AM

Already have Dorcas (+hp, -atk), Mia (+speed, -hp) and Myrrh (+def, -hp); so I'm good in the bonus unit department. Myrrh has been been one of my go-to units during the past tempest trials... and content in general, so I'm quite happy that she is a bonus unit herself now. I hardly use the other two, though it might be a reason to use them some more. But I'm still interested in the other units.

I have waiting for a flying healer ever since the weapon refinement (and thus healer buff) was introduced. It is my favorite movement type, and healers are quite useful as well. So in that regard, Mia would be a great addition to my team; especially considering I don't know how long it will take before another flying healer gets added.

Sacred Stones is my favorite enty in the series, so that explains Myrrh; and it helps that she is looking like a quite potent unit. She would also nicely round out my armored dragon team (even if stacking the same weakness might not necessarily be the best idea; I suppose it is a good thing colorless armor slayers are rare).

Niles has a decent support kit, while also having potential as one of two ranged units with guaranteed quads (albeit requiring some expensive skills to do so).

Kagero probably has a niche as well; she is the unit I'm least interested in on this banner. Might have been a different story if the weapons from the summer festival were in the regular summoning pool as well, or if she had a different color affinity; green is probably the most contested color among (armored) units in my barracks: Sheena, Amelia, Hector, Legendary Hector, Ephraim, Grima, and Henry. Meanwhile I don't have any colorless armored units (granted only one currently exists), so that would have been a better color for her as far as I'm concerned... though this way she is less likely to get in the way of summoning Mia.

Shradow

Shradow

Funky Party Person

• Legendary Members
  • 20,543 posts

Managed to pull another Helbindi, this time +Atk -HP. Much better than the +Spd -HP one, so I merged him into the new one. Debating if I want to try for more, my most preferred nature for him would be +Res -Spd.

Yx32dEY.gif

Darj

Darj

Lost in a Dream

• Senior Members
  • 8,015 posts
    Last Visit 23 minutes ago
  • Spouse:XOXO
I have been trying on the new Halloween banner, but I have been pitybroken 4 times already by Swordhardt, Maribelle, Brave Roy and Sigurd, coincidentally all of them cavalry, and Maribelle is an unit I wished to get eventually so she is welcomed.
Well, to be fair I got Maribelle early, before building any pity rate, so can't say she pitybroke me.
On the other hand, in the older Halloween banner, there were 2 green orbs in the first session and.... yeah, both were Halloween Henries so, lucky me, huh
I have yet to check the stats of any of them, or even from my previous banners. I'm not dedicating too much to the game lately, playing the minimum to get some orbs and rewards.

vvb9i54.jpg

— Don’t forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
— As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.

Stand

bkWHGLt.gifwlWp4Vr.gif
Credits: cat6757(dA) - Neko-Slay(dA)

Yemachu

Yemachu

Woomy

• Advanced Members
  • 718 posts
Got a Halloween Kagero (+res, -def) in the furst session on the banner. Not the greatest nature; could be worse. I gave her a "Rogue dagger+".

Later, at 4.25% I got a cavalry Chrom (+hp, -atk). Already had a better one (+def, -hp) that I hardly use, so I'm thinking of giving another unit "Chill def". Now to decide on which which unit though…

I'm hoping that I can still manage to get Mia and/or Myrrh, but I have my doubts.

Darj

Darj

Lost in a Dream

• Senior Members
  • 8,015 posts
I'm hunting for Halloween Mia or Myrrh as well, but wanna reach 100+ orbs before diving into the banner again.

vvb9i54.jpg

— Don’t forget.
Always, somewhere,
you are not alone.

Stand

bkWHGLt.gifwlWp4Vr.gif

Mr Dr Professor Spaz

Mr Dr Professor Spaz

"Let the music play!"

• Elite Members
  • 1,040 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 10:44 PM
  • Spouse:Mr Spaz

I pulled a second Helbindi. He's +Spd, -Atk. Fed him to my other one.

When you see a robber in your house:
60% would silently call the police
25% would let them go
15% would grab the nearest weapon and beat the living daylights out of the robber
Who's in that 15%?

When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and leave the world wondering how the hell you did it.
Name History

The stuff of nightmares

Posted Image

Astro Dude

Astro Dude

K-sha fan Number 1

• Topic Starter
  • Legendary Members
  • 12,292 posts

I pulled a second Helbindi. He's +Spd, -Atk. Fed him to my other one.

I got a 5 star Sumia and a 4 star Silvia.

Friend codes:

Shradow

Shradow

Funky Party Person

• Legendary Members
  • 20,543 posts

God, who would've ever thought that Bench Lord Alfonse would eventually become such a monster of a unit.

1d0MWRR.png?1

Once he hits 38/48 HP (in Arena it's 48/61 due to Earth Season and Arena Bonus boost) he gains +21 Atk, +14 Def, and +7 Res (alternatively I thought about giving him Brazen Def/Res for +14/+14/+14). I wanted to give him Swordbreaker but I don't have the fodder for it right now so I just went with Brash Assault so I could have something there.

Anytime there's been an all physical team in Arena, Alfonse just solos.

Yx32dEY.gif

Astro Dude

Astro Dude

K-sha fan Number 1

• Topic Starter
  • Legendary Members
  • 12,292 posts

Ahem:

This new banner has something for everyone:

It has Loki. For some strange reason I don't exactly trust her. I mean she's hot and everything but... Think about it. She serves Surtr, then betrays him and now she's a playable unit. What is her game?

For those who want to complete their Villagers set somewhat, Kliff is available as a blue mage unit. A shame weapon triangle didn't exist in FE 2 and 15. Tobin would make a good axe unit.

Finally, for those of you who want a full Lissa team, Owain, not Odin, Owain is gonna make his mark along with his mother and future daughter.

So, who will you be pulling for?

Friend codes:

Shradow

Shradow

Funky Party Person

• Legendary Members
  • 20,543 posts

KLIFF AAAAAAAAAA

Also, Aversa GHB.

Yx32dEY.gif

Astro Dude

Astro Dude

K-sha fan Number 1

• Topic Starter
  • Legendary Members
  • 12,292 posts

KLIFF AAAAAAAAAA

Also, Aversa GHB.

Like I said, something for everyone.

Also Aversa for GHB is great too.

Fun fact: She was my waifu in FE Awakening. I wanted a  Morgan with Galeforce.

Friend codes:

Darj

Darj

Lost in a Dream

• Senior Members
  • 8,015 posts

I actually am not interested in any of them. If anything, Owain because I like that version of his over Odin, or Loki because of her novel weapon, although I'm not a fan of her fanservice appearance and big plots, but I'm not familiar with Kilff.

vvb9i54.jpg

— Don’t forget.
Always, somewhere,
you are not alone.

Stand

bkWHGLt.gifwlWp4Vr.gif

Yemachu

Yemachu

Woomy

• Advanced Members
  • 718 posts
Didn't expect Loki to be summonable just yet. While she did help in the end of Book 2, she didn't really seem to have a (complete) change of heart. Anyway, her base kit seems somewhat random; though it wasn't consistent in the story anyway. The kit is somewhat synergetic at least. Her A-skill is useful for scoring higher with certain support units like Jaffar, Sothe, Olivia, Azama, etc.

The special Kliff comes with by default doesn't quite work that well with the effect of his tome, A-skill, and most likely stat-spread. For the special to be effective he needs high (visible) attack, whereas the effect of his tome wants it low-ish. The special most likely needs replacement. He was quite fast in Shadows of Valentia, and his base kit makes it seem like he is bulky, so he could a have a niche in that regard: A fast wall that dealslitrle damage… Don't know how efective that will be.

Owain's base kit makes it seem like he is designed as an enemy phase unit; getting extra charges for enemy attacks, and requiring specific positioning to be most effective (both his special and "bond" skill). His personal(?) special sounds somewhat annoying to use effectively.

Out of the revealed units I'm most hyped for Aversa… despite knowing very little about her. Lets just hope she is the Grand Hero Battle (I haven't seen an official statement about it yet), and not some random other unit. I only have Caeda (who is pretty much maxed out on HM) and Palla (who is somewhat lackluster) as my red flying units, so another one is a welcome addition.

I'm not all that impressed by the banner, so more orbs to try get Myrrh/Mia I suppose.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users