Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Fire Emblem Heroes

• Please log in to reply
2347 replies to this topic

God Emperor Cow

God Emperor Cow

Neow

• Moderators
  • 11,587 posts
    Last Visit 6 minutes ago
  • Alias:Lord CowCow
  • Spouse:Shiki/Aix
MIA
MYRRH
NILES
AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH
also why so many kagero?
Edit: cant complain about a maid tho

8PBUpdp.gif

The Frost King

The Frost King

*smugness intensifies*

• Ice Ice Baby
  • 597 posts
    Last Visit 52 minutes ago

Halloween Niles interests me because we now have another armored bow user besides Halloween Jakob, but I wonder if Niles will be as powerful as Jakob with a Bold Fighter/Brave Bow/Ignis or Glacies skill set.

While Mia is certainly interesting, she won't be my main target for this banner. My main target will be Halloween Myrrh, mainly because she is an armored dragon. And since my only armored dragon is a -atk +spd Grima, Myrrh would be a nice addition to have. After I get Myrrh, I'll probably go for either Mia or Niles.

Kagero doesn't interest me that much because when I want a dagger thrower, I don't want them to be a slow armor unit(although, I do like her art).

XTcwmoL.png

Azure Wolf

Azure Wolf

"It's time to end this!"

• Water Blue
  • 999 posts
    Last Visit A minute ago
  • Discord:Azure#6792
  • Alias:Azure Wolf
  • Spouse:Shigure

Not sure if I'm going to summon off this banner. I don't really enjoy using armour teams so despite how good they may end up Myrrh, Niles and Kagero don't really interested. I am kind of interested in Mia as a Flying Healer has plenty of utility, and her staff is useful, but I'm low on orbs and I do want to save for when Ilyana/Astrid/Valkyrie Mist or Neimi/Colm/Vanessa are added. Halloween Dorcas being a free unit is useful though.

EDIT: Managed to pull both Leagjarn (+Atk/-HP) and Laevatein (+HP/-Res) on my second account. Leagjarn's IVs are great, and Laevatein's Atk is untouched and more HP does increase her physical bulk. So I'm finished with this banner as I've got all three Muspell generals across my two accounts, though my Helbindi is +Spd/-Atk so doesn't have the greatest of IVs.

YCM Card (By Nyx)

Shradow

Shradow

Funky Party Person

• Legendary Members
  • 20,460 posts
    Last Visit 6 minutes ago
  • Alias:Shradow

Halloween unit stats:

50l5hbyce2r11.png?width=1024&s=f2312b1f2

BST:
Mia: 150
Kagero: 165
Niles: 164
Myrrh: 179
Dorcas: 173

Superboons:
Mia: HP
Kagero: None
Niles: HP, Def
Myrrh: Atk, Spd

Superbanes:
Mia: Res
Kagero: HP
Niles: Res
Myrrh: Def

Halloween Dorcas' skills are:
Weapon - Hack-o'-Lantern+: Inflicts Special cooldown charge -1 on foe per attack during combat. (Only highest value applied. Does not stack.)
Assist: Swap
A: Sturdy Stance 2 (4*)
B: Wary Fighter 3 (5*)

TT seals are Spd/Def, Darting Stance, and Brazen Atk/Res.

Refines for Tana, Innes, and Lon'qu:
QUEBgM6.jpg?1mH9uq5K.png?1TbLyL2H.png?1

These are the accessories you can get from the Abyssal GHBs:
xie3kq8l32r11.png?width=693&s=96abad1c58

Praise golden ducky.

EDIT: So Narcian's Abyssal is pretty darn easy if you've got a decent flier team.

Break the Rule And Do Image On

Yx32dEY.gif

Azure Wolf

Azure Wolf

"It's time to end this!"

• Water Blue
  • 999 posts
    Last Visit A minute ago
  • Discord:Azure#6792
  • Alias:Azure Wolf
  • Spouse:Shigure

Being able to get Alfonse +21 Atk/14 Def/7 Res or Celica with +21 Atk/14 Spd/7 Res seems really fun, and in general Brazen Atk/Res is going to be useful. Might use Darting Stance for W!Robin/Amelia to help their enemy phase as they are built more for the player phase.

Don't have much to say on the refines as Tana is the only one I have and I don't use her that much as her nature isn't great when compared to my other blue fliers.

YCM Card (By Nyx)

Astro Dude

Astro Dude

K-sha fan Number 1

• Topic Starter
  • Legendary Members
  • 12,267 posts
    Last Visit Today, 05:54 PM

Hard pass on the new banner. I'm gonna try to get Laevatein. But a Dorcas is a Dorcas, so I'll try to get him for TT+. Wait, are all the bonus units gonna be Halloween themed?

Here's to Fire Emblem Warriors.
Friend codes:
1. Old model 3ds. ID: [background=#fbfdfe]Pt018: 1091-8739-4118[/background]
[background=#fbfdfe]2. New Model 3ds. ID: Peter: 3523-2301-4923[/background]

Shradow

Shradow

Funky Party Person

• Legendary Members
  • 20,460 posts
    Last Visit 6 minutes ago
  • Alias:Shradow

57KBKdTcYSJmvaCf3lbwbYJNK-xG_s0ILSlu6fdV

So all of them are 5* units aside from H!Dorcas, who shouldn't take much time to reach and is a very powerful free unit.

Break the Rule And Do Image On

Yx32dEY.gif

Yemachu

Yemachu

Woomy

• Advanced Members
  • 711 posts
    Last Visit Today, 06:15 PM

Already have Dorcas (+hp, -atk), Mia (+speed, -hp) and Myrrh (+def, -hp); so I'm good in the bonus unit department. Myrrh has been been one of my go-to units during the past tempest trials... and content in general, so I'm quite happy that she is a bonus unit herself now. I hardly use the other two, though it might be a reason to use them some more. But I'm still interested in the other units.

I have waiting for a flying healer ever since the weapon refinement (and thus healer buff) was introduced. It is my favorite movement type, and healers are quite useful as well. So in that regard, Mia would be a great addition to my team; especially considering I don't know how long it will take before another flying healer gets added.

Sacred Stones is my favorite enty in the series, so that explains Myrrh; and it helps that she is looking like a quite potent unit. She would also nicely round out my armored dragon team (even if stacking the same weakness might not necessarily be the best idea; I suppose it is a good thing colorless armor slayers are rare).

Niles has a decent support kit, while also having potential as one of two ranged units with guaranteed quads (albeit requiring some expensive skills to do so).

Kagero probably has a niche as well; she is the unit I'm least interested in on this banner. Might have been a different story if the weapons from the summer festival were in the regular summoning pool as well, or if she had a different color affinity; green is probably the most contested color among (armored) units in my barracks: Sheena, Amelia, Hector, Legendary Hector, Ephraim, Grima, and Henry. Meanwhile I don't have any colorless armored units (granted only one currently exists), so that would have been a better color for her as far as I'm concerned... though this way she is less likely to get in the way of summoning Mia.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users