Darj

Darj

Lost in a Dream

• Silver Chariot
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,108 posts
    Last Visit Feb 26 2019 09:02 AM
  • Spouse:XOXO

Was going to complain about spoilers before posting an introductory video, but I realized later it's a datamine.

I once said I would take either Laegjarn or Laevatein but I take that back: I prefer Laegjarn any day. The same goes for these New Years alts. Although I read Laegjarn will be the TT unit so I won't have to gamble for her, yesh!

Normally I would complain about 2 units sharing color in a a banner, but in this case I'm fine with getting either of the 2 red frost siblings so it's cool. The AoE on Gunhtra's weapon is big, while Hrid seems nicely min/maxed for physical defense. His weapon further supports his bulky nature. Sucks that neither got more unique combinations like Fjorm's Green bow + flier. By the way, I get such as strong Yuyuko vibe from Gunnthra xD

I would take Joint Hones over Hone 4s any day, can't wait for the rest.

And the fixing of banes through merges, oh boy. I do have a couple of seasonal units from which I got 2 copies hoping for better "natures", and couldn't get anything better, but if I can just patch those, it makes it easier to decide to merge them than just keep them around as potential rare skill fodder. On top of my head, I can now patch a -Atk/+Spd B!Sanaki, and a -Atk NY!Camilla, I got 2 HS!Elincias too, and worked on one that just swapped Def for Res, a merge would only patch up her lowest defense. Not a seasonal, but I got 3 Micaiah with supotimal nature as well. I would have to re-check their boons to see which stats will end up improved.

Other units waiting for merges are my main girl Nephenee who is +Atk/-Spd, an Elincia with -Atk, S!Linde with -Spd.

Posted Image

— Don’t forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
— As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.

Stand

Posted ImagePosted Image
Credits: cat6757(dA) - Neko-Slay(dA)

Shradow

Shradow

Funky Party Person

• Legendary Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,555 posts
    Last Visit Jan 13 2019 06:27 PM
  • Alias:Shradow

No NY!Helbindi, RIP. But man Gunnthra's fucking pretty, I really want her. Thankfully two units color sharing doesn't actually have a significant effect on your chance to pull one over the other, statistically speaking.

Also the sacred seals for the upcoming TT are Threaten Res, Spur Def/Res, and Atk/Spd Bond. NY!Laegjarn is indeed the TT reward.

EDIT: Oh fuck the merging change nerfs my -Atk Kliff! Nooooooo...

Break the Rule And Do Image On

Yx32dEY.gif

Shradow

Shradow

Funky Party Person

• Legendary Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,555 posts
    Last Visit Jan 13 2019 06:27 PM
  • Alias:Shradow

So yeah, Laguz are pretty sick. Looking to pull for Tibarn and Nailah.

And Julia got a hell of a refine for Naga.

Break the Rule And Do Image On

Yx32dEY.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users