Fire Emblem Heroes

Astro Dude

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yay! I know people were mixed about Fates reusing characters from Awakening (Especially Caeldori, Asugi, and Rhajat), but I love the Awakening trio, so any support they get is fine with me.

Rhajat was a good one. Really needed it, as it turned tharja from sheet fetish fuel into a good character.

Asugi and Caeldori though...

I picked Noire. Although Lucina was the most popular female character, so she was the fourth member of the characters in the Hot-Spring Scramble with the rest of the Awakening/Fates trio, I still like to think of Noire as who I would have liked to see go with that trio. For example, all of the trio act as a retainer for would of the Nohr royals. For example, have Noire as one of Elise's retainers.

I picked Noire. Although Lucina was the most popular female character, so she was the fourth member of the characters in the Hot-Spring Scramble with the rest of the Awakening/Fates trio, I still like to think of Noire as who I would have liked to see go with that trio. For example, all of the trio act as a retainer for would of the Nohr royals. For example, have Noire as one of Elise's retainers.

That would have been a brilliant idea. But for alternate Hoshido retainers, I'm thinking Yarne, Laurant, Brady and Kjelle.

Replace one of the guys with one of the girls, if only to keep it balanced. It certainly would have worked better than having Hoshido be the one that gets the reincarnations.

I'm still a little sad/salty that all the kids didn't get in. I mean I get why they did it, but I thought it would've better plot wise/design wise than the reincarnations.

I'm still a little sad/salty that all the kids didn't get in. I mean I get why they did it, but I thought it would've better plot wise/design wise than the reincarnations.

Agreed. They'd probably have to mix up the cast to fit them all in, but I'd like to see more of them do something.

I- I think I somehow missed a day?

My 13th pick is gone.

I still have mine. Maybe it's an error?

Archived