Fire Emblem Heroes

Astro Dude

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man I just blew those 20 orbs from the voting gauntlet all for heroes I already got. Then they bombard us with world of shadows.

bruh... information about the new voting banner was already by the time we got the 20 orbs, you gotta have some impulse control... 

Well to be fair he wouldn't have known about it the very moment we got the 20 orbs unless he keeps up with datamining, since I don't think the official trailer came out as soon as the reset hit or anything, I just frequent the FEH subreddit so I've got all that info on lock the second it comes out.

EDIT: Oh wait I posted info about the datamining when the update came out yesterday, not when the reset happened today. No yeah, he totally had plenty of time to know about the SoV banner before we got the 20 orbs.

Well to be fair he wouldn't have known about it the very moment we got the 20 orbs unless he keeps up with datamining, since I don't think the official trailer came out as soon as the reset hit or anything, I just frequent the FEH subreddit so I've got all that info on lock the second it comes out.

EDIT: Oh wait I posted info about the datamining when the update came out yesterday, not when the reset happened today. No yeah, he totally had plenty of time to know about the SoV banner before we got the 20 orbs.

I wanted Bunilla so badly. The rng hates me.

Oh well that's different, the way you worded it it sounded like you were just summoning for the sake of it despite news of the upcoming banner.

EDIT: I never realized Sophia's potential until I had to train her for the quests. I imagine her ideal build makes her more or less a Red MRobin, and arguably she does her job better than he does as a tanky mage. Comparing their max base stats, Sophia is 40 HP/33 Atk/19 Spd/28 Def/29 Res while MRobin is 40 HP/29 Atk/29 Spd/29 Def/22 Res. So while Robin is less susceptible to doubles (though 29 Spd isn't exactly great), Sophia has more attack and is overall sturdier from her higher Res. Give her Rauðrraven+, Triangle Adept, and Swordbreaker, and she completely shuts out Greens/Colorless (saw a post mentioning that Hector would only deal something like 4 damage to her) and destroys the ever-prevalent Red sword lords. She actually has more coverage than a MRobin that's built similarly (since even if Triangle Adept MRobin builds Lancebreaker to deal with those units in addition to covering Reds/Colorless, they're not as prevalent as Red sword units).

Oh well that's different, the way you worded it it sounded like you were just summoning for the sake of it despite news of the upcoming banner.

EDIT: I never realized Sophia's potential until I had to train her for the quests. I imagine her ideal build makes her more or less a Red MRobin, and arguably she does her job better than he does as a tanky mage. Comparing their max base stats, Sophia is 40 HP/33 Atk/19 Spd/28 Def/29 Res while MRobin is 40 HP/29 Atk/29 Spd/29 Def/22 Res. So while Robin is less susceptible to doubles (though 29 Spd isn't exactly great), Sophia has more attack and is overall sturdier from her higher Res. Give her Rauðrraven+, Triangle Adept, and Swordbreaker, and she completely shuts out Greens/Colorless (saw a post mentioning that Hector would only deal something like 4 damage to her) and destroys the ever-prevalent Red sword lords. She actually has more coverage than a MRobin that's built similarly (since even if Triangle Adept MRobin builds Lancebreaker to deal with those units in addition to covering Reds/Colorless, they're not as prevalent as Red sword units).

You knew what Bunilla is? Also, Yeah, should have saved them. I just wished appearance rates transfer.

Well from the name I assume you're talking about Bunny Camilla. Thus, Bunilla.

EDIT: So here are the what the new datamined skills do.

Firesweep Bow - Effective against fliers. Unit and enemies cannot use counterattacks.
Firesweep Bow+ - Effective against fliers. Unit and enemies cannot use counterattacks.
Fortress Def 1 - Grants Def+3. Inflicts Atk-3.
Fortress Def 2 - Grants Def+4. Inflicts Atk-3.
Fortress Def 3 - Grants Def+5. Inflicts Atk-3.
Hit and Run - If unit initiates attack, unit reteats 1 space after battle.
Windsweep 1 - If unit initiates attack, no follow-up occurs. Against foe with sword, lance, axe, bow, or dagger, if unit’s Spd - foe’s Spd ≥ 5, foe can’t counterattack.
Windsweep 2 - If unit initiates attack, no follow-up occurs. Against foe with sword, lance, axe, bow, or dagger, if unit’s Spd - foe’s Spd ≥ 3, foe can’t counterattack.
Windsweep 3 - If unit initiates attack, no follow-up occurs. Against foe with sword, lance, axe, bow, or dagger, if unit’s Spd - foe’s Spd ≥ 1, foe can’t counterattack.
Bow Exp. 1 - If unit survives and uses a bow, unit gets 1.5x EXP. (If similar skill effects also used, only highest multiplier applies.)
Bow Exp. 2 - If unit survives, all bow users on team get 1.5x EXP. (If similar skill effects also used, only highest multiplier applies.)
Bow Exp. 3 - If unit survives, all bow users on team get 2x EXP. (If similar skill effects also used, only highest multiplier applies.)

Also, the level range at which units can gain SP has been changed. It used to be that any enemies up to 6 levels below would grant SP and anything lower would not grant any, now that only applies to 5* units. For 4* the lowest is 9 levels below, for 3* it's 10 levels below, and for 2* it's 12 levels below. Not sure about 1*.

bruh... information about the new voting banner was already by the time we got the 20 orbs, you gotta have some impulse control... 

...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..... *cries*

I tried for Eggcina. I got a lot of 3* instead.

And now I shall simply cry for lack of almbb

Got to 20 orbs again today, so I tried summoning Alm or Faye (or any of the other cool units like Hector). I have managed to summon Lukas, not bad I suppose; but I already have more than enough viable blue units.

Also how many 5 star units do you have? I currently have six, of which two have been promoted to that Rank. For those of you wondering, these are my Rank 5 units: Male Robin (+Speed, -Defense), Ryoma (+HP, -Defense), Spring Lucina (+Attack, -Defense) and now Lukas (+Attack, -Speed) Klein (+Attack, -Resistance) and Sharena (Neutral). The latter two have been promoted.

Still need to change Spring Lucina's weapon and support skill (Blue egg+ and Desperation 3 don't really complement eachother). Though I'm in doubt wether to give her Blarblade or Blarraven.

Mkv. is back doing 9-1 Lunatic with 3* Michalis solo for that flier quest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPlM6YPk8IY

EDIT: I can't wait until we get Zephiel's GHB, which should be soon. His stats are insane with 55 HP/35 Atk/16 Spd/38 Def/24 Res, meaning he'll have the highest HP and second highest Def stats in the game and not terrible Res either. His Spd is crap but he comes with Wary Fighter so its mostly irrelevant. His weapon is 16 MT (granting a total of 51 Atk) and has Threaten Def 2 passively. His other skill is Life and Death for some reason but that can easily be replaced with something a bit less counter-intuitive, maybe Fortress Def is you don't mind eating a Lukas. Giving him Bonfire or Ignis to replace Reprisal is an obvious choice, as well.

So Zephiel's GHB is coming tomorrow and--

g22E7LD.jpg?1

JESUS funking CHRIST.

I get that it's Lunatic difficulty but holy sheet. In case you can't tell what the other stats are, he's got 78 HP / 57 Atk / 21 Spd / 34 Def / 20 Res.

Also, the new quests for the Whitewings are cool. Free 3* units and orbs, noice.

Archived