Fire Emblem Heroes

Astro Dude

Quick reminder of the Narcian GHB: 

wPsdKrV.png

This one looks easy in the same way Navarre's was, you can just funnel the enemy (aside from Narcian himself) through the left side. I'll probably just have my Cherche with Drag Back take care of the archer, then with the whole team take care of everyone else as they move in . Shouldn't be a problem at all. From the datamined quests we do know Alfonse is required for some of them, but that shouldn't make much of a difference.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well unless we get a random surge of orbs before the 30th I can't pull for Celica anymore. I think this is the first time I'll end on a banner with any sort of increased pity rate on it. I just hope that there's no one I want to pull for on the wedding banner so I can start saving up again.

Is it just me or does the bride on the right hold a frying pan with a ribbon on it? If the movie Tangled is anything to go by (or princess Peach), they are quite formidable weapons. In which case I would expect it to be an 'axe'; too short for a spear and too blunt for a sword… though magic isn't out of the question.

Is it just me or does the bride on the right hold a frying pan with a ribbon on it? If the movie Tangled is anything to go by (or princess Peach), they are quite formidable weapons. In which case I would expect it to be an 'axe'; too short for a spear and too blunt for a sword… though magic isn't out of the question.

Try and go through every character, until you find a near match. My guess, the one on the right must be Maribelle. Either her or... Forrest.

I, on the other hand, am just voting against Tharja cause she's literally the worst character. Lazy writing.

*slides in two pages later*

The amount of sheet I threw Tharja's way has lessened in the past few days after meeting Faye <_<

*slides in two pages later*

The amount of sheet I threw Tharja's way has lessened in the past few days after meeting Faye <_<

AlmAlmAlmAlmAlmAlmAlmAlmAlmAlmAlmAlmAlmAlmAlmAlm

AlmAlmAlmAlmAlmAlmAlmAlmAlmAlmAlmAlmAlmAlmAlmAlmAlmAlmAlmAlmAlmAlmAlmAlmAlmAlmAlmAlm

I don't think she's as bad as a lot of people thinks she is though.

Anyone here is active in the Arena? I just want to know if anyone's hovering on the 4800 range atm over here.

AlmAlmAlmAlmAlmAlmAlmAlmAlmAlmAlmAlmAlmAlmAlmAlm

AlmAlmAlmAlmAlmAlmAlmAlmAlmAlmAlmAlmAlmAlmAlmAlmAlmAlmAlmAlmAlmAlmAlmAlmAlmAlmAlmAlm

I don't think she's as bad as a lot of people thinks she is though.

Anyone here is active in the Arena? I just want to know if anyone's hovering on the 4800 range atm over here.

I'm struggling to hover around 2500 ;_;

I'm struggling to hover around 2500 ;_;

A few things to note in order to get a higher score are:
  • Using 5 star heroes;
  • Using Level 40(+X) — "plus" heroes are not very feasible for free to play players;
  • Using heroes with a high rating (Armored units and some dragons score best, units attacking at range, singers/dancers and units on a horse score worse);
  • Including at least one of the bonus heroes in your team; it about doubles your score (current bonus heroes are: Celica, Mae, Boey, Genny, Xander, Roy, Shanny, Subaki, Wrys and Alfonse);
  • Not letting units faint in battle (your score for that round gets deducted by about 10% for each);
  • Selecting advanced battles (score range gets displayed on the tile).
While a team of armored units might have the potential for very high scores, they have some mobility issues; making it quite hard to get a deathless run with them. You could include one to tank Kagero's poison dagger though.

Furthermore I have read that you can try to squeeze out a slightly higher score by "surrendering" on the enemy selection screen; this doesn't cost you your current streak, but you can get pitted against an enemy who gives you a slightly higher score (can make a difference of about 10 points a battle). It is a rather costly method in terms of dueling swords though.

I tend to get around 4,700 points using my team of Klein, Spring Lucina, Ryoma, Bonus hero (4 star Xander this season).

Klein takes care of most flying enemies, mages, Takumis and chips away at armoured units without distant counter. Ryoma is mostly used to bait enemy units, possibly defeating them at counter. Lucina deals with most units not covered by the former two. The bonus hero is there just to be pretty. As you can probably guess my team has some issues with Robin(M) with "B Tome Breaker", but I luckily don't encounter him (or similar units) all that often.

I was thinking, wouldn't it be weird to have a GHB of Marla and Hestia? Their battles could be with their post witch selves, but as new units, they'd be their pre-witch selves, you know, before Jedah offered them as sacrifices.

Unlikely, since Rudolf and the other major enemy-only characters from Echoes would get into GHB before the two, even if we don't factor in how there's other loads of GHB candidates to get in before them.

If anything, I can see Sonya herself being a GHB candidate.

Unlikely, since Rudolf and the other major enemy-only characters from Echoes would get into GHB before the two, even if we don't factor in how there's other loads of GHB candidates to get in before them.

If anything, I can see Sonya herself being a GHB candidate.

I agree, especially since we just got a SoV story chapter, I'm guessing the next GHB will Linus to go along with Lloyd, and then maybe Camus and by that time we may have another villain heavy chapter that will give us our next "batch" per say of GHB candidates.

funk, no grooms. IS gonna miss some serious fujobucks.

Primarily interested in...well, actually I just want Lyn from here. Oh well.

at we'll hopefully get some swim suit boys from the F/GO summer event ;_; maybe next IS maybe next year

Will probably try to get Ceada. Her artwork is absolutely gorgeous 

Archived