Fire Emblem Heroes

Astro Dude

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
funk this is a hard GHB. I beat Hard mode okay but I got bodied on Lunatic. I can't imagine how hard Infernal is. The reinforcements being more than just Legion clones makes this a lot harder, too.

At least I had already planned on leveling up my 3* Legion for SP purposes, because unless Mkv or someone comes out with a good video to beat the harder difficulties, I'm not getting the two 4* Legions.

funk this is a hard GHB. I beat Hard mode okay but I got bodied on Lunatic. I can't imagine how hard Infernal is. The reinforcements being more than just Legion clones makes this a lot harder, too.

At least I had already planned on leveling up my 3* Legion for SP purposes, because unless Mkv or someone comes out with a good video to beat the harder difficulties, I'm not getting the two 4* Legions.

I know, I didn't pay attention when it said reinforcements would appear, and that blindsided me. 

Also, I checked, apparently, Enigmatic Blade Marth, has no skills other than weapons. What's up with that? Oh wait, when masked Marth was on our team "he" had no skills.

Also, Legion reminds me of Casey Jones from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

Alrighty, I have taken care of "hard" and "lunatic"; now all that rests is "infernal". My Lilina worked wonders against those Legions despite only being a four star unit. "Axe breaker" let her double them, whereas "Triangle adept" boosted her damage output. I suppose Sanaki (and amybe Sophia) can be used similarly. Anna took care of the blue units, Klein most everything else and Olivia was there for moral support.

Though now that I have Legion, it has become even harder to decide who to five star next. The current contenders are:

• Lilina (+atk, -hp)
  • Legion (neutral),
  • Michalis (neutral),
  • Fae (+res, -def),
  • Cherche (+atk, -hp)

Mostly green, since my roster is somewhat lacking in five star units of that colour (I have 3 sword users (masked Marth, Zephiel and Ryoma), 4 lance users (Sharena, Lukas, Ephraim and Peri), 3 blue tome users (bridal Caeda, male Robin and spring Lucina), 1 axe user (Anna), 2 bow users (Klein and bridal Cordelia) and 1 staff user (bridal Lyn)).

Alrighty, I have taken care of "hard" and "lunatic"; now all that rests is "infernal". My Lilina worked wonders against those Legions despite only being a four star unit. "Axe breaker" let her double them, whereas "Triangle adept" boosted her damage output. I suppose Sanaki (and amybe Sophia) can be used similarly. Anna took care of the blue units, Klein most everything else and Olivia was there for moral support.

Though now that I have Legion, it has become even harder to decide who to five star next. The current contenders are:

• Lilina (+atk, -hp)
  • Legion (neutral),
  • Michalis (neutral),
  • Fae (+res, -def),
  • Cherche (+atk, -hp)

Mostly green, since my roster is somewhat lacking in five star units of that colour (I have 3 sword users (masked Marth, Zephiel and Ryoma), 4 lance users (Sharena, Lukas, Ephraim and Peri), 3 blue tome users (bridal Caeda, male Robin and spring Lucina), 1 axe user (Anna), 2 bow users (Klein and bridal Cordelia) and 1 staff user (bridal Lyn)).

Don't be a hero! The Infernal mode must be Lv. 40 +10.

Oh god, finally cleared Infernal after seeing someone clear it with units that I have, I tried figuring the strat on my own. 3 stam pots later, I won.

*5 +Speed Nino with L&D3, Desperation, and Luna and Speed Seal 1

*5 Ninian with TA3 and Hone Speed 3

*5 Sharena with Rally Res (though it ended up not mattering much)

*4+5 Olivia with Silver Sword+TA3 and Axebreaker and the default Hone ATK

Holy hell the positioning game here is important. Bless TA for allowing Olivia to facetank the buffed Legions.

Found someone who cleared infernal with units similar to the ones I have, so now I have done so as well. Since some of my units had slightly different spreads, the enemies behaved different; causing some trouble.

The units they used include: a four star male Robin (possibly replacable by female robin who has inherited Cecilia's Gronraven tome), four star Stahl, an Olivia capable of dancing and a five star Klein. That last one might be an issue, though a +atk nature four star could possibly be used or a Gordin (with some skill inheritance).

Here is the link: https://youtu.be/HLq5__SbDV8

Mkv's done Lunatic with 3* units:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crLx5ENBCXk

Apparently he's been away from home which is why the video took so long, and figuring out the strategy only took about an hour. Pretty smart, that Mkv. He'll be doing Infernal soon but will apparently have to use 4* units.

EDIT:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9LgbvTV07Y

Obstruct MVP.

Currently training up my 3 Legions so I can put them on a team together, probably with the 4th slot being an Arena bonus unit.

I'm thinking I'll make one a Quadlegion with Brave Axe/Life and Death/Desperation/Luna. And while it would be difficult to get the pieces for, I'd eventually like one as a Panic inducer/Bladetome check with Legion's Axe/Distant Defense/Renewal/Panic Ploy/Aegis or Sacred Cowl. I assume they'll eventually make a Firesweep Axe, so giving that to one of them would be great as well.

EDIT: Arena quests are back for a few weeks, and we get 5 orbs due to the Legion GHB bug with the invisible defensive tiles.

Given my teams focus mostly on blue units, I might have some issues trying to defeat that team should I run into it it the arena (Ryoma probably cannot handle all of them)… although they don't seem to have distant counter.

Speaking of Legion, the 5 orbs they are handing out as an appology are here. Furthermore Mkv has uploaded a video in which they defeat infernal using only free 4 star units.

Edit: was trying to summon some of the new units for Skill inheritance; didn't manage to summon one of them, but I did get a 5 star Kagero (+atk, -res). So that is cool.

Ardent sucks on legion. His HP being 46 doesn't allow him to drop to Desperation range with Ardent.

Yeah, I thought that was curious, too, so I asked the guy about it. Still waiting on a response. Maybe he just has it for general use not taking Desperation into consideration, or in case he ever gets to use it twice before Legion enters combat, I dunno.

EDIT: He said he put it there as a "just in case" like if a healer hit him for 11 or something, but otherwise it's not necessary.

Also, I figured I'd try a full pull on the recent banner since I would like to try for a Panic Ploy or Firesweep Lance, and I've done almost no summoning since Celica's banner

75yAqwg.png?1

I'm certainly not complaining, it means I won't waste any pity timer since I don't plan on pulling on this banner anymore. Though Frederick is -Atk +Res so he's definitely Luna fodder, and while I do dislike the idea of using up a fresh 5 star on principle, Leo is no good outside of giving him a Blade tome in full on Horse Emblem so I just fed him to Ike for Quick Riposte 3. So that's nice, because I was never gonna use 20k feathers on a Subaki (never Klein, either, because he gets Death Blow 3 at 4*) just to go from QR2 to QR3 for SI.

I went for two more pulls. My first was all 3* heroes, Barst, M Robin, Sophia, Est (Used for Ally Merge), and Setsuna. My second attempt, I got Athena!

Here are her stats so far:

• HP: 17
  • Atk: 20
  • Spd: 10
  • Def: 8
  • Res: 5

What kind of nature is this?

Oh and any 3* heroes I got, I'll eventually level up, Unlock their potential and merge with their 4* counterparts.

Should I do that or send them home for feathers?

Also, I unlocked the potential of my 4* Alphonse. Now he's 5* and he got his signature weapon Folkvangr and Spur ATK 3. His ATK is 38 and he's only Lv 18. Add to it the buffs he gets like ATK +6 from Death Blow 3 and his weapns ATK +5 that's 47, if his HP is below 50%. That can heal a lot of HP if played right.

Your Athena is neutral. If you ever want to check a character's nature, just use the wiki (make sure not to include any stats from weapons or skills that increase stats like Fury): http://feheroes.gamepedia.com/Athena

EDIT: Michalis GHB comes back tomorrow: https://twitter.com/FE_Heroes_JP/status/877455459157917698

Thanks. Now, let the DMP begin.

Archived