Fire Emblem Heroes

Astro Dude

bump: I got Cain, 4 star. I'll have to settle for four summons instead of my usual 5 and hope for the best next time.

Anyway, here's an unusual idea for a paralogue:

World of Mirages. Based on Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE.

The heroes under Veronica's control are:

Mirage Master Itsuki

Mirage Idol Tsubasa

Mirage Cutie Mamori

Mirage Profesional Yashiro

Itsuki and Yashiro can weild Iron and Steel Swords for starting weapons, but Itsuki can weild a Silver Sword and Falchion, while Yashioro weilds Killing Edge and Killing Edge+. Tsubasa is a land unit even though her Mirage is Caeda, a pegasus knight. She can weild Iron and Steel Lances for starters, but she can weild a Brave Lance and Brave Lance+. As for Mamori, she can weild Iron and Steel Axes, along with Emerald Axe and Emerald Axe+. She's an armored unit, so naturally she's slow.

Here some lines:

Anna: Guys! Another portal has appeared!

Alphonse: Where is it this time?

Anna: A world unlike anything we have ever seen. Summoner, this could be your homeworld.

Sharena: I always wanted to visit the world the Summoner came from, let's check it out.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nope, but we are getting CYL Ike, Lyn, Roy, and Lucina.

I have Ike, along with Eliwood and Hector. If I'm lucky enough to get Lyn, then I'll have all the lords from Blazing Sword, I'll also have Roy and Lucina, IF I'm lucky.

What do you suppose the next GHB, BHB, 1.7, VG and TT will be?

I also posted an idea for a new paralogue, based on TMS #FE.

I'm gonna need a 4th Lucina so I can finish Lucina emblem aside Lucina, Spring Lucina, and Masked Lucina.

So with the new Daily Special Maps lasting 20 days, that's 40 orbs since each map has 2 difficulties. Though each individual map will only stay around for a week so make sure not to miss any.

I'm gonna need a 4th Lucina so I can finish Lucina emblem aside Lucina, Spring Lucina, and Masked Lucina.

So with the new Daily Special Maps lasting 20 days, that's 40 orbs since each map has 2 difficulties. Though each individual map will only stay around for a week so make sure not to miss any.

I got my two orbs already. Oh and speaking of Masked Lucina, what would be a good skill set for her?

Commonly I see for Lucina Fury/LnD + Desperation, or sometimes Renewal as a B slot if you want to focus more on healing, in either case Ardent Sacrifice is usually the Assist skill. C skills are always flexible and Moonbow's usually the default Special people go to.

New FEH stream is in about an hour, btw:

Commonly I see for Lucina Fury/LnD + Desperation, or sometimes Renewal as a B slot if you want to focus more on healing, in either case Ardent Sacrifice is usually the Assist skill. C skills are always flexible and Moonbow's usually the default Special people go to.

New FEH stream is in about an hour, btw:

Got it, btw, the new heroes look great. But which one should I choose for the pull? Also, Tharja won last time, so I'll stick with her again, also I got backup heroes to experiment with: I have half of them: Camilla, Tharja, Ike and Hector. Tharja won the mages gauntlet so I'll pick Tharja again for this gauntlet.

I'm definitely picking Ike, he's my favorite FE character of them all. It helps that he looks funking insane, countering Brave weapons, Blade tomes, and Horse/Flier Emblem. I'll also be voting for him in the gauntlet, and if the CYL results are anything to go by, he should win since he took both the 1st and 5th spots of the male side and if you combine his PoR/RD votes he came out on top of everyone including Lyn.

My plan is to pull Hector from the gauntlet banner and give DC to Ike.

I'm definitely picking Ike, he's my favorite FE character of them all. It helps that he looks funking insane, countering Brave weapons, Blade tomes, and Horse/Flier Emblem. I'll also be voting for him in the gauntlet, and if the CYL results are anything to go by, he should win since he took both the 1st and 5th spots of the male side and if you combine his PoR/RD votes he came out on top of everyone including Lyn.

My plan is to pull Hector from the gauntlet banner and give DC to Ike.

Honestly having a hard time figuring out who to pull. On one hand, Lyn looks like a funking monster, but I love my sweet son Roy at the same time. I might just pick Lyn so I won't have to go through colorless hell, but at the same time I didn't exactly have the greatest of luck with pulling red with the Nohrian Summer banner either, so...

Apparently there's a mistranslation/poor wording on Ike's B skill, his buff negation only affects cavalry and fliers and he doesn't have bonus damage. That's fine, it's still an insane skill. He just won't be stopping infantry blade tomes and general infantry/armor buffs. 

It's ironic. I went for the pull, but all I get are green, blue and colorless heroes. At least I got Mae out of the deal. Everyone else should die. I have a Lukas, Titania, and Est. Except for Lukas, I'll merge Titania, and Est when my Cheaper 3* Est becomes 4*. Or I can use Lukas as feather fodder. I have a 5* Lukas already so there's no point.

A free 5 star unit of your choice? Though I wonder whether they have neutral IVs, or something random (possibly screwing them over). Getting one of those units for free is amazing either way.

The video showed the stats of some of the units at level 40 and some icons for skills we haven't seen before. Unfortunatly we don't know which stats have a boon and bane, but we can get an idea.

• Roy has 38 hp, 51 atk (16+3 might weapon), 34 speed, 26 def, and 24 res. He also has an A-skill that combines "Darting blow" and "Armored blow" (based on its icon). "Desperation" is also equipped.
  • Lyn has 35 hp, 47 atk (14 might weapon), 38 speed (+3 from weapon), 18 def, 28 res. She has"Swift Sparrow" and a C-skill showing swords similarbto those of "Threaten attack" (but with a different background). "Dragonic aura" is in her special slot.
  • Ike and Lucina aren't shown outide of combat.
Given units usually have 2 skills and either a support or special, Lyn might have inherited "Swift Sparrow" (the other skills have no source yet). Even so, she seems like quite a viable unit thanks to her humongous range and strong skills (and unusually high stat total?).

Will probably go for Ike: I could use some more green units, he has cool skills that protect him from popular teams, and he was one of my favourite units to use in Smash Bros Brawl. Roy doesn't appeal all that much to me, and I already have a great collection of lance users.

There is a new video which shows more skills the units have https://youtu.be/j1MUEfyQF9A

Lucina has "Sturdy blow" and "Aether"

Roy's new skill is called "Steady blow"

Lyn actually has "Swift Sparrow", "Sacae's blessing" and the new skill "Atk smoke", as well as "Dragonic aura".

Ike gets 3 skills as well, namely: "Steady breath", "Beorc's blessing" and "Threaten def". He also gets Aether.

"Smoke atk" inflicts attack -7 on enemies within 2 spaces from the target, which makes it a great debuffing skills (far more useful than "Seal" skills at least).

"Steady breath" grants Ike 4 defense when under attack, and special cooldown charge +1. That should make it easier for Ike to trigger his special, unfortunatly he cannot counter at range if he has that skill.

Also Narcian is back (again).

Take this with a huge grain of salt, but apparently Lucina's spear confirms that an anime project connected to the franchise is in the works.

https://mynintendonews.com/2017/08/29/rumour-fire-emblem-heroes-teasing-fire-emblem-anime/

I'm posting this here rather than in Animation because this is only a rumor for now, and I don't think this warrants its own thread quite yet, as it would only be speculation.

Then that settles it. I'm gonna get Lyn. Also with the Japanese release of FE Warriors on the horizon, will we get the OC's from that, or will that wait until the American release of the game?

They celebrated the Japanese release dates of Shadows of Valentia over here, but I don't think we got the characters until after that game was released here. We might not get Rowan and Lianna until later, although it'd be interesting, since even the developers caught onto the similarities between using twin protagonists just like Alfonse and Sharena.

Take this with a huge grain of salt, but apparently Lucina's spear confirms that an anime project connected to the franchise is in the works.

https://mynintendonews.com/2017/08/29/rumour-fire-emblem-heroes-teasing-fire-emblem-anime/

I'm posting this here rather than in Animation because this is only a rumor for now, and I don't think this warrants its own thread quite yet, as it would only be speculation.

They celebrated the Japanese release dates of Shadows of Valentia over here, but I don't think we got the characters until after that game was released here. We might not get Rowan and Lianna until later, although it'd be interesting, since even the developers caught onto the similarities between using twin protagonists just like Alfonse and Sharena.

Didn't they have a Fire Emblem anime before the turn of the century? If this is a new project, will it finish what the anime of old started or is this a new thing, and will the English cast of Heroes reprise their roles?

Alphonse and Sharena are different in fightig styles. Obviously Rowan will use the Spear and Lianna will use a Sword.

ANyway, looking forward to the next voting gauntlet. I wonder if Feh will have any info for September?

I highly doubt that the new anime will "finish what the anime of old started", as that would not make any sense. They're more likely to go with something else. We don't know if the anime is real, who is making it, and who would even license it, so to immediately jump to whether the English cast of Heroes would reprise their roles is asking far too much at this early a stage.

Archived