Fire Emblem Heroes

Astro Dude

Nephenee is voiced by Julie Ann Taylor, BONUS! Oscar is voiced by Bryce Papenbrook, Elincia is voiced by Amanda Miller and I gotta say her skills and specials counteract her RD counterpart. At least she does not show Mercy. But only three units? Usually we get 4 new ones. My guess, another banner featuriing Boyd, Rolf and Mia. Either that or Jill, Tauroneo and Haar. And I never even took into consideration Geoffrey, Bastian and Lucia. Aurgh, How could I forget Gatrie, Astrid and Shinon? That is another good combination. Oh, and it's a good thing I'm saving my orbs this time around.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only three new units, huh? Is quite a difference compared to most recent banners that introduced four (and early ones that did like six).

Nephenee has a cool lance for inheritence and B-skill. Given "Lady of the plains: Lyn" wants to have low hp to be in "Sol katti" range and normally has a somewhat low damage output, she could benefit from "Wrath 3". Also imagine that skill on someone like Sonya (or wielder of "Wo dao"); 20 added damage when their Special triggers.

Oscar has somewhat lackluster skills out of the box, and has to compete with a unit like Camus. People will probably get disappointed about summoning him instead of Nephenee. His "Spur speed/def" could prove useful for -owl tomes though.

Elincia has a legendary brave weapon; higher attack with a lower speed penalty. Not only that, she also has Deathblow already built-in. Unless she has a terrible stat spread, she is easily the best red unit for a flier emblem team (Caeda and Palla are her only competetion, and they aren't all that amazing). She seems like ths best unit out of the bunch.

Might try to get Elincia with the free summon (which is highly unlikely), but not much else; the units don't appeal all that much to me aside from their utility, and I need to start saving orbs again for the inevidable Halloween banner.

In other news, "Beorc's blessing" has its text updated so it doesn't sound as ambigious as it used to.

Ayyy the leak is confirmed.

Guy told us this exact banner, and he also predicted other things such as the starter support with the Pegasus sisters/Narcian before any announcement.

The leak has been removed from the reddit, but it also said:

-Next TT gives Black Knight as its bonus unit.

-The next new heroes banner has Sigurd and other FE4 characters

-Next new GHB is Arvis (Young? Old?), so potential Red Mage Armor incoming.

I actually have Lachesis. Why does she sound stern for her age?

Cuz she's not a kid, her art just turned her into a moe blob. Compare it to some of her other art like this and this.

Oscar should be some good SI, at least, because he's almost certainly going to be the one to go down to 4 stars.

Nephenee has a cool lance for inheritence and B-skill. Given "Lady of the plains: Lyn" wants to have low hp to be in "Sol katti" range and normally has a somewhat low damage output, she could benefit from "Wrath 3".

Possibly, but she still probably wants Brash Assault more.

That, plus yeah she looks pretty loli, but it's not nearly as bad Lachesis, her design imo is honestly one of the least faithful and like yeah everyone's been kinda moefied but like hers is the worst of it

Yeah, Glad Mercy isn't a skill in Heroes. That ultimately killed her.

Speaking of broken, Think they'll bring in an archer with a crossbow? We all remember how broken those were in Radiant Dawn.

Indeed.

BTW, after the next event, which is the Warriors release special, how about a banner for Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE And I have the perfect setup too.

Itsuki Aoi, voiced by Yuri Lowenthal. Fortuna Manager. Itsuki. Lord Class

"I should be able to aim for even higher places..."

Skills at 5*

• Falchion: Effective Against Dragons. At the start of every third turn, recovers 10 HP.
  • Aether: Resolve combat as if foe suffered DEF/Res-50%. Unit recovers HP=Half Damage Dealt
  • Swift Sparrow +2: Grants ATK/SPD+4 if unit initiates combat.
  • Threaten DEF +3: Inflicts Def-5 on foes withing 2 spaces through their next actions at the start of each turn.

Tsubasa Oribe, voiced by Alexis Tipton (Seriously Laura Bailey needs to come back). Newbie Idol Tsubasa.

"I'm Tsubasa Oribe, 18 years old!"

Skills at 5*

• Gungnir: Grants it's user 5+ STR
  • Moonbow: Resolves combat as if foe suffered Def/Res-30%
  • Distant Def
  • Swordbreaker +3

Touma Akagi voiced by Johnny Yong Bosch. Heroic Stunt, Touma

"My fighting spirit is already at the max!"

Skills at 5*

• Brave Lance
  • Sol
  • Rally ATK/Spd
  • Fortify Cavalry

For a paralogue, this will be Paralogue 13: World of Idols, with the setting being three different Idolaspheres: The first one, the second one and the third one.

Premise: Itsuki, Tsubasa and Touma were tricked into signing a contract of Sevitude by Loki, so the Askr forces come to set them free. After which, Loki asks Veronica if she wanted to be an idol.

Not a bad setup, huh?

Datamining is out and holy sheet.

7zlI1h4.jpg?1

All of them have incredible offensive stats. Also, BK's Alondite does have DC, he has Steady Stance (up to 3, unlike Bike who branches from 2 into Steady Breath), and he comes with the uninheritable special skill Black Luna (which I assume will be translated to Eclipse), which ignores 80% of Def/Res.

Ok so the Black Knight's exclusive special is called Black Luna, not Eclipse, but more importantly it is a 3 CD special.

The other skill he comes with is Wings of Mercy, that's hilarious.

EDIT: Figured I'd give the new banner the old 1 full summon try and on my 4th orb, bam, +Spd -Def Elincia. funk yes.

Ok so the Black Knight's exclusive special is called Black Luna, not Eclipse, but more importantly it is a 3 CD special.

The other skill he comes with is Wings of Mercy, that's hilarious.

EDIT: Figured I'd give the new banner the old 1 full summon try and on my 4th orb, bam, +Spd -Def Elincia. funk yes.

No new spear units, but I did get Raven with my pull. Gonna try again and hope I get lucky. I got a Sheena whose A skill I transfered to Wendy, I mean Gwendolyn. A Jagen which I'm sent home, a Felicia whose Special I'll transfer to Mathilda once she becomes 4* and a Roderick whose Support skill I transfered to Alfonse. Sharena has a skill that boosts Str, why not have Alphonse have skill that buffs Defense?

Also, even though you guys know this: Black Knight is voiced by Robert Clotworthy. No idea who that guy is.

No new spear units, but I did get Raven with my pull. Gonna try again and hope I get lucky. I got a Sheena whose A skill I transfered to Wendy, I mean Gwendolyn. A Jagen which I'm sent home, a Felicia whose Special I'll transfer to Mathilda once she becomes 4* and a Roderick whose Support skill I transfered to Alfonse. Sharena has a skill that boosts Str, why not have Alphonse have skill that buffs Defense?

Also, even though you guys know this: Black Knight is voiced by Robert Clotworthy. No idea who that guy is.

He's the narrator for Ancient Aliens.

Anyway, spent all of the story mode orbs for Elincia since I'm still miffed about not getting roy, but got nothing out of it. I guess I got Henry which means my +ATK +1 Lilina would finally be complete.

He's the narrator for Ancient Aliens.

Anyway, spent all of the story mode orbs for Elincia since I'm still miffed about not getting roy, but got nothing out of it. I guess I got Henry which means my +ATK +1 Lilina would finally be complete.

Same here. No focus heroes, no heroes I don't already have, and this was my second try. My guess, the RNG Hates us. I guess Seliph's HP+5 skill is good to transfer to others.

They should have this update where if you don't summon a 5* or Focus hero, and the banner expires, the appearance rates transfers from one banner to the next. Let's say, for example the appearance rates of 5* Heroes is 4.25% from the Brave Heroes Banner and time is up. The appearance rates should transfer to other future banners, like the Crimeans banner. This way, your chances of getting new heroes on a new banner improve.

So, what does the next Tempest Trial offer?

Oh and I'm almost at 20k Feathers again so I'm gonna up Gunter this time. Or if the Bonus Heroes in the next Tempest Trial come from PoR, I.e. Ike, Titania, Mist, Soren, Elincia, Nephenee and Oscar, I'll probably use it on either Soren or Titania.

Same here. No focus heroes, no heroes I don't already have, and this was my second try. My guess, the RNG Hates us. I guess Seliph's HP+5 skill is good to transfer to others.

They should have this update where if you don't summon a 5* or Focus hero, and the banner expires, the appearance rates transfers from one banner to the next. Let's say, for example the appearance rates of 5* Heroes is 4.25% from the Brave Heroes Banner and time is up. The appearance rates should transfer to other future banners, like the Crimeans banner. This way, your chances of getting new heroes on a new banner improve.

This isn't a bad idea. The low pull rates are made worse by the the IV system, which is capable of turning good units into bench warmers. 

Oh, I just remembered I have a spare Shanna, I can give Elincia Desperation. She's got 37 Spd because of her +Spd nature and since she already comes with Ardent Sacrifice to go below 75% health, she'll be able to quad so well. I wish I had a Life and Death or Swift Sparrow for her, but Death Blow is still really good anyways.

Also, I find it funny that my Bike is regularly reaching 42 Spd. He's got S rank summoner/ally support so he has 30 normally, +2 from my support with Ike, who has Hone Spd and is almost always next to him because of the support so +4 more, and +6 from Lancina's weapon + Drive Spd.

My current team I'm trying out is Ike, Bike, Lancina, Elincia. Between Ike's Hone Spd and Lancina's +3 Atk/+6 Spd spurring, it's an awesome setup.

EDIT: After only 35 orbs I pulled a +Spd -HP 5 star Klein on the new DB banner, rad. He still has 31 Spd after the -5 penalty with that nature, I could use him alongside Lancina for some nice quads.

Archived