Matthew**

Raigh**

Draug***

HENRY***

Gwedolyn****

Donnel***

Est****

Sophia*

I've only been able to do one 5 roll so I don't have that many characters yet, but the ones I've got now seem to be doing just fine for me. Got my lovely boy Henry who's doing quite well for himself, and I will definitely be making him a 5*. Est is my MVP though I got her a few levels, and now she literally sweeps entire maps. I don't what's up but her growths are insane, she levels almost everything each level up.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The fastest rerolling process I've got after deciding I don't like my initial hero rolls is to delete a couple folders with Root Explorer, restart the app, play through the preface again and roll more heroes, and it still feels faster than trying to soft reset for a shiny starter in SuMo.

EDIT: I might regret this but I'm rerolling this, because dammit I started off aiming for Lucina and I'm in too deep now to give up.

EDIT EDIT: Got her, 5 stars. Yay.

The fastest rerolling process I've got after deciding I don't like my initial hero rolls is to delete a couple folders with Root Explorer, restart the app, play through the preface again and roll more heroes, and it still feels faster than trying to soft reset for a shiny starter in SuMo.

EDIT: I might regret this but I'm rerolling this, because dammit I started off aiming for Lucina and I'm in too deep now to give up.

EDIT EDIT: Got her, 5 stars. Yay.

I'm gonna have to get 2 25$ Google Play cards. One for this game and one for Kingdom Hearts Unchained X.

Off topic but do you suppose that Laura Bailey would lend her Lust voice to Sonia if she made the roster for Fire Emblem Heroes?

On topic, got 4-star Cordelia and Donnel. I really wanted Camilla, rank does not matter. You don't suppose units get promoted in this game right?

There was some option under Advanced Growth about unlocking potential of units over level 20 or something, not sure what it means, though.

Also:

So I don't know about you guys, but after I finally got Lucina I've just been spending my orbs on upgrading the castle. I only need a few more for the final upgrade, which makes all xp doubled.

There was some option under Advanced Growth about unlocking potential of units over level 20 or something, not sure what it means, though.

So I don't know about you guys, but after I finally got Lucina I've just been spending my orbs on upgrading the castle. I only need a few more for the final upgrade, which makes all xp doubled.

Unlocking potential is like classic promotion, but instead of allowing access to a different weapon it allows access to stronger weapons and skills.

I also maxed the castle upgrades, still on my quest for Hector tho.

My Heroes so far:

Tiki ***

Odin ****

Best Girl Lyn *****

Raven ****

Lissa ****

Robin M ***

Raigh ***

Anna **

Sharena **

Virion **

Hinata ***

Alfonse **

Sophia *

Matthew **

We should share our IDs so we could farm feathers. Mine is 4062099549

So I decided I wouldn't gacha again (I've already gacha'd a couple times and wanted to save my orbs). But after getting twenty orbs, I couldn't resist trying one more time to see if I'd get Lucina. So there was only one red slot, but when I hit it, an animation starts up. I see familiar blue hair, a familiar outfit, and the flash of a familiar, legendary sword. I get super excited, because I had never seen an animation before when summoning a character, but I figure it means it's a five star focus character. So here I am, squealing on the inside because IT'S LUCINA OMG I'M GETTING A FIVE STAR LUCINA!!

And then the character is revealed, and the hair is...a lot shorter than I expected. The eyes are a little bit different, the expression a bit different too. In fact, the more I look at it, the less it looks like Lucina and the more it looks like...

And it's Marth. Not Lucina. Not Lucina one of my favorite FE characters, not Lucina who I've been trying to get from the very beginning. The game got my hopes up just so that the fall would be that much more bitter. Well played, game. Well played.

Oh yeah, with all my rerolls I got tons of Marths. I was so annoyed, I'd be like "Go away, Girl Marth, I want Marth!" When I finally did get Lucina I recognized it was her instantly because she shares a lot of his features but her intro was different.

Also, the intros don't necessarily mean they're 5 stars, I'd run into a few 4 star Marths/Roys during my rerolls.

Oh yeah, with all my rerolls I got tons of Marths. I was so annoyed, I'd be like "Go away, Girl Marth, I want Marth!" When I finally did get Lucina I recognized it was her instantly because she shares a lot of his features but her intro was different.

Also, the intros don't necessarily mean they're 5 stars, I'd run into a few 4 star Marths/Roys during my rerolls.

Ffft Girl Marth. But oh really? I'll try and watch out for that then. If it's the same intro, I'll know not to get my hopes up again.

Oh really? That's interesting...you would think they'd only have the intros for 5-star people. 4-star units are rare, but not that rare.

1322796219001.png

I know that feel, man. I know that feel.

Thanks, man. Video games just love to mess with our feelings.

Ffft Girl Marth. But oh really? I'll try and watch out for that then. If it's the same intro, I'll know not to get my hopes up again.

Oh really? That's interesting...you would think they'd only have the intros for 5-star people. 4-star units are rare, but not that rare.

Yeah, this is Lucina's: http://streamable.com/ksr2s

And this is Marth's: http://streamable.com/l1ej5

I'm just grinding through the story with 1 team to unlock everything and get orbs quickly, I'll train anyone else I want later.

Right now I'm just running 5* Lucina with 2* Anna, Sharena, and Virion that you get normally, to cover the weapon triangle. The only others I've unlocked so far beyond who you start with are a 4* Lilina and 3* Fir. I've fully upgraded my castle, though, so now future orbs will be going towards more character rolls.

I'm annoyed that I can't seem to change my nickname on the emulator I'm using. Guess I'm stuck with Kiran.

EDIT: Heh.

gcmjwN1.jpg?1

"Your device isn't compatible with this version"

vadernoo.jpg

There are no words to describe how much pain of regret I feel right now.

I got that with my emulator and just downloaded it with an APK. Don't know if that's an option if you're on an actual device, though.

I really want to reroll but I've sorta become attached to my current lineup despite the lack of Lyn, the only reason I bothered trying in the first place. Maybe if I'll get bored I'll reroll. Unfortunately it turned out I uninstalled my android emulator a while ago so no double accounting either, it's a pain to redownload.

Main team's Lilina(5* red), Katria(5* blue), Merric(4* green), and Roy (4* red). Lilina's damage output is amazing, Katria is almost as amazing and Merric is a strangely decent tank considering my team is frail as sheet. Roy keeps dying, I pretty much use him only for some neat movement tricks and occasional substitute for when Lilina's dead or on the other side of the map.

Archived