Fire Emblem Heroes

Astro Dude

I'll be excited to upgrade the Distant Def seal, and I imagine the highest tier of Hardy Bearing won't have an HP requirement so it'll be much more useful. It'll also open the Panic Ploy seal for more units since it'll have a more lenient HP requirement above your opponent.

EDIT: Basically any of the Seals that aren't just stat increases (though the ability to fully cancel out any bane or just give a few more points into a certain stat will certainly be nice) will be really awesome since stuff stacks. Imagine having one of the new dancers with their healing weapon, Breath of Life 3, and Breath of Life 3 Seal for example.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The update has gone live. Cool that we can now upgrade those sacred seals. The description of "hardy bearing" seems to stay the same though; could be a slight oversight on their part.

Having only 80 sacred coins (used 50 for creating "Deflect magic", got 15 from voting gauntlet quests) makes it somewhat hard to decide on which seal to upgrade. "Breath of life" to have the new dancers heal 21 hp, "Fortify defense" or "Fortify resistance" so Ephraim and Eirika can support "-blade" tomes even better, the "spur" seals for an "-owl" team, or any of the others because most of them are great.

Anyhow, I'm on team Fae. The two matches I've played both gave me another Fae to work with and some other unit. Luckily the other units were capable of handling the Lyns tahat the enemy is getting. Waht team are you guys on?

Definitely starting on team Sophia. She's almost guaranteed to lose, but I want to support her anyways, she's the best damn Raven tome user in the game. I was not expecting Ninian to be so overwhelmingly ahead right off the bat.

And I'm working on Distant Def first, I need 40 more coins to get it to rank 3. Thankfully coins will start showing up in quests and TT and stuff going forward, plus now that we know what they're for I guess I can actually put some effort into Arena Assault now.

While it is sad that our feathery dragon is constantly behind, it helps rack up a high score for each individual that is part of the team.

Also upgraded the distant defense seal to stage 2. I'm lacking some sacred coins for stage 3, but if the keep getting distributed at the pace set by the voting gauntlet, I should have enough in due time.

While it is sad that our feathery dragon is constantly behind, it helps rack up a high score for each individual that is part of the team.

Also upgraded the distant defense seal to stage 2. I'm lacking some sacred coins for stage 3, but if the keep getting distributed at the pace set by the voting gauntlet, I should have enough in due time.

400 Great Badges to get to rank 3. Just so you know. Also, we get free orbs too. 4 for each round.

On another note, it's a good thing we're getting more GoHW characters, seriously, the only one I have is Lachesis and she can't do squat. I also have Seliph, When this is over, I'll transfer Henry's Ignis to Seliph. Maybe I'll get lucky and get Julia and Eldigan. But what about 776 characters?

My summoning luck has been great as of late. Four five star units on the performing arts banner (still want Olivia though), in about 60~80 orbs. The new bound hero battle banner that released today gave me Minerva (+def, -res) for my free summon.

Fae on the other hand failed to best Ninian, so I will now support another team: Team Tiki. After Fae she is probably my best unit from those that are still in the running.

My summoning luck has been great as of late. Four five star units on the performing arts banner (still want Olivia though), in about 60~80 orbs. The new bound hero battle banner that released today gave me Minerva (+def, -res) for my free summon.

Fae on the other hand failed to best Ninian, so I will now support another team: Team Tiki. After Fae she is probably my best unit from those that are still in the running.

Lucky you.

Not so lucky for me.

Anyway, I'll wait till my orbs are refilled, then I'll try the dancer banner again.

My interest in this voting gauntlet completely deflated after round 1. Sophia lost to F!Corrin as expected, but I didn't think Nowi would get beat, too. I'll chalk it up to the fact multipliers now happen at pretty much 2-3% behind in score. Guess I'll just hop on to Ninian and sail through the rest simply enough.

New units have been announced. They have been releasing a lot of banners with two units that share a color as of late, and this one is no different.

Tailtiu comes with quite great skills for skill inheritance: "Blarblade", "Drive speed" and a "Rally speed/res".

Deirdre looks a lot like Julia and has a similar tome; it is still effective to dragons, but it ignores enemy buffs, instead of raising defenses when under attack (it appears to be blue magic). She also comes with "Quick riposte " and "Speed ploy".

Lasltly we have Sigurd. He comes with a sword that that halfs magic damages on the enemy's first attack. He also has "Close defense", so you no longer need to sacrifice your "Summering Scion: Tiki" for it. His B-skill acts like Ike's weapon but only for enemies that attack at range. And he also comes with "Speed smoke". Those skills make it seem like he is a (slow?) tanky unit.

The trailer for those who want to see it and not just text:

Sigurd seems like he'll be a fantastic all-around tank. Giving him the Deflect Melee seal would cover everything, though Distant Defence also seems like a really good seal for him. Tailtiu will almost certainly be the one to drop to 4 stars, so I'll be avoiding pulling blue on this one like I did with the Dauntlet Crimeans banner with Nephenee/Oscar.

I also really like how Sigurd and Deirdre both have their art done by the same people who did their children's art.

Note that you can see Ayra in the trailer. I imagine she'll be a future TT reward unit, with Arvis being GHB if Favaro's leak continues to be true.

When watching the reveal trailer I initially skipped the preview of the accompanying map, so I asumed her tome was blue magic based on the color used in the attack animation. On the overworld you see Deirdre with a green tome symbol. That would make each unit on this banner a different color, which is great.

New units have been announced. They have been releasing a lot of banners with two units that share a color as of late, and this one is no different.

Tailtiu comes with quite great skills for skill inheritance: "Blarblade", "Drive speed" and a "Rally speed/res".

Deirdre looks a lot like Julia and has a similar tome; it is still effective to dragons, but it ignores enemy buffs, instead of raising defenses when under attack (it appears to be blue magic). She also comes with "Quick riposte " and "Speed ploy".

Lasltly we have Sigurd. He comes with a sword that that halfs magic damages on the enemy's first attack. He also has "Close defense", so you no longer need to sacrifice your "Summering Scion: Tiki" for it. His B-skill acts like Ike's weapon but only for enemies that attack at range. And he also comes with "Speed smoke". Those skills make it seem like he is a (slow?) tanky unit.

Well, Julia and Seliph are the children of Deirdre and Sigurd so it makes sense to add them. But just three? I was expecting four.

Edit: I've kinda been thinking. The armored unit Draug has been in Fire Emblem since Shadow Dragon. And he's quite versitile in the Weapons Triangle. Think about it:

In Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon, Draug's primary weapon was a lance, granted in the original he can use Swords too, but I'm looking at him from Shadow Dragon's perspective. And when Draug is promoted to General, he can wield bows too. Man does he have coverage. Anyway, in Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE, Draug is the only unit that can use Axes. Technically it's his partner Mamori that does the fighting, still... Anyway, Now in Heroes Draug uses swords, an allusion to his original appearance in the very first game. It would be pretty broken if he could use every weapon in the triangle and bows, but gotta keep him balanced.

bump:

[spoiler The voting Gauntlet is over]

Got some Good news and some bad news.

Bad News: I fell asleep for a while cause I was tired and I still had 200 flags leftover, but the gauntlet was over before I could use them.

Good news:

NINIAN WON!

Ninian Won the Dragon's Blood Voting Gauntlet.

Just goes to show the love people have for the classics.

https://www.reddit.com/r/OrderOfHeroes/comments/76o58i/feh_datamine_world_of_holy_war_october_15_2017/

Jesus funking Christ these new units. Power creep is real now, boys.

Sigurd has boosted BST for some reason in addition to his crazy full kit, Arden has 60 HP and 41 Def while coming with his freaking pursuit ring, and Ayra's unique weapon (which I imagine works with the Phantom Spd seal) and special are insane along with Swift Sparrow and Desperation and her boosted BST.

RIP Arvis being an armored mage, though. Maybe if we get gen 2 Arvis.

So we know Arvis is gonna be a GHB (his will have reinforcements, too), but we don't know about Ayra and Arden yet. Both of them are incredibly powerful units, and if there was just one it'd be easy enough to say that they'd just be a TT reward, but with two I'm curious to see how IS spreads them out. Getting either of them for free, let alone both, would already pretty crazy.

Someone in the Reddit topic suggested that Ayra could be a Grand hero battle, given she was an enemy that could be recruited akin to Navarre. She also looks a lot like Eirika; color contacts and dyed hair. Probably has to with the fact that they have the same artist.

Arden makes me think of Draug who tried to dress up as Frankenstein' monter, or something like it. His bulk is impressive, and the fact that he comes with a skill that lets him double enemies on initiation makes him quite impressive… assuming the "Follow-up ring" is his.

It is sad that we still don't have an armored mage, but I needed another good red mage for the tempest trials, Tharja is currently my only good one.

Tried the new banner. I'm sure everyone agrees with this guy on his number 1 choice for this, and so do I:

All I got were 4 star versions of Henry, Cain, Cecelia, Effie and Seth.

I'm gonna give the dancer banner one more go, but if I don't get anything good, I'll move on to this again.

bow down to arden, your new god.

with Fire Boost and Ignis coupled with his default kit, he can kill all heroes in the game except for 4 (Sapphire Lance Oscar and Subaki, and Est and Oboro). They need to be at +10 with Fury 3 and HP+5 to do so though.

This is as long as he initiates.

He also somehow is a great galeforce user if you pair him with Amelia, because his skill allows him to guaranteed proccing galeforce.

Alternatively you can just eschew brave sword and go with wo dao/slaying edge and turn him into a DC monstrosity, capable of even surviving and killing Reinhardt with Deflect Magic.

Archived