Fire Emblem Heroes

Astro Dude

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry to hear that. I got lucky and pulled Deirdre from the last batch of orbs I had. Almost got nervous I wouldn't have a 40% unit. Now I know never to pull on anything else before I get a 40% unit for TT.

Well, after the event is over Ayra might be easier to obtain, she will be 4* after all. Not that easy to obtain since there are so many 4* Sword units.

There's absolutely no way Ayra is getting demoted, I'm not sure where you got that idea. She's got a boosted BST as well as a legendary weapon and exclusive skill. You'd be better off wishing for guys like Ike and Ryoma to get demoted.

On another note, I kitted out my Oliva:

2Xk0feZ.png?1

Her support is with Lancina, to bolster her Atk and Spd. She won't OHKO as often as Kagero, but she'll ORKO instead.

There's absolutely no way Ayra is getting demoted, I'm not sure where you got that idea. She's got a boosted BST as well as a legendary weapon and exclusive skill. You'd be better off wishing for guys like Ike and Ryoma to get demoted.

On another note, I kitted out my Oliva:

2Xk0feZ.png?1

Her support is with Lancina, to bolster her Atk and Spd. She won't OHKO as often as Kagero, but she'll ORKO instead.

It says: "After this summoning focus ends, Ayra: Astra's Weilder will continue to be available through summoning. Please note that she may appear as a different rarity or at a higher appearance rate."

Which means there might be a 4* version of Ayra as well as a 5* one.

On another note, anyone care to guess that we'll get more villains? Gharnef, Jedah, Lyon, etc?

I mean, In later chapters, Loki might summon all the major villains of the series: Gharnef, Jedah, Manfroy, Veld, Nergal, Lyon, Ashnard, Validar, Hardin, Vigarde, Walhart, Garon, etc.

On the topic of a 4 star Ayra, I have seen various ppsts on the internet about the data-miners finding stats for both a 4 and 5 star Ayra. I have my doubts about it being true, but we'll see. It would be nice though.

Recently I upgraded my Arvis to 5 stars, so I now have two 5 star red mages (the other being Tharja). I still need to decide on an A-skill for him, and maybe a more usable C-skill. I'm planning on giving him Iceberg as special, but I ran out of units to use as fodder for it.

I've seen that topic discussed as well, but since I'm not a dataminer I don't know if there were actual 4 star stats. But from what I understand, because people know how the numbers work, you can simply calculate the level 1 and level 40 stats at any rarity if you have the 1*, 3*, or 5* to start with at levels 1 and 40. I believe when the stats were first datamined, we were shown that Arvis had 3*, 4*, and 5*, Ayra and 4* and 5* and Arden had just 5*. It's entirely possible that any stats dataminers share beyond the 5 star rarity are calculated separately and not part of the actual datamine.

As for Arvis, Fury's probably your best bet for an A skill since his Recovery Ring makes up for the chip damage.

EDIT: Oh funk it's happening. https://twitter.com/FE_Heroes_JP/status/923383683305709569/

2 ranged armored units, a flying red mage, and a dagger that is effective against magic users. The Halloween banner looks interesting so far; I'm unfortunatly a tad out of orbs.

Out of those units I want Nowi most; my flier emblem team still needs a unit that deals magic damage. Her tome also has an interesting effect (letting her teleport), and she is another unit with "hone fliers"… though she would want the buff most out off all units.

bump: tried the TT Banner again. Not only did I get a Colorless, I got a 5 STAR LACHESIS!

STUPID RNG!

It's a good thing November starts tomorrow. We'll get some new orbs and maybe new units.

Speaking of, aside from the second half of Geneaology of the Holy War, we have The Dawn Brigade of Radiant Dawn, More units from Tharcia 776, including Leif, and Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE to consider.

Thankfully November quests start tomorrow, I can build up more to pull for Henry. I finally got around to most all of the Lunatic Chain Challenges, so I can't get a ton more orbs from them anymore. I might try and grind out all the TT rewards this time, too, since I'm already at 50k.

Got a Linde (+def, -speed), not really optimal. I probably won't use her, unless I manage to get another better one, given I already have various fast mages (Tharja, Nino, Bunny Lucina and Bridal Caeda) and a better supportive blue mage (Shigure).

Also got to 30,000 points in the Tempest trials, so I now have Arden. With him I now have three 5 star armored sword users; it would be nice if the free units they gave had some more color variety.

Thankfully November quests start tomorrow, I can build up more to pull for Henry. I finally got around to all the Lunatic Chain Challenges, so I can't get orbs from them anymore. I might try and grind out all the TT rewards this time, too, since I'm already at 50k.

Indeed. If we get any GoHW Second gen characters, I can see a voting Gauntlet between Gen's 1 and 2. Or if we get some Dawn Brigade characters, The Dawn Brigade vs. the Greil Mercenaries.

And a new Tempest Trial, hopefully with more accessible 40% units.

Theme for the next oting gauntlet has been announced: Short-haired ladies vs. Long-haired gents. I wouldn't have guessed such a theme.

Edit: it seems Halloween isn't over yet, with the ninjas around.

Didn't get a focus unit for my free summons, but that was to be expected. Got a 4 star Virion and a 4 star Sophia.

Archived