• Please log in to reply
1158 replies to this topic

Astro Dude

Astro Dude

K-sha fan Number 1

• Legendary Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,759 posts

Ok so the Black Knight's exclusive special is called Black Luna, not Eclipse, but more importantly it is a 3 CD special.

The other skill he comes with is Wings of Mercy, that's hilarious.

EDIT: Figured I'd give the new banner the old 1 full summon try and on my 4th orb, bam, +Spd -Def Elincia. Fuck yes.

No new spear units, but I did get Raven with my pull. Gonna try again and hope I get lucky. I got a Sheena whose A skill I transfered to Wendy, I mean Gwendolyn. A Jagen which I'm sent home, a Felicia whose Special I'll transfer to Mathilda once she becomes 4* and a Roderick whose Support skill I transfered to Alfonse. Sharena has a skill that boosts Str, why not have Alphonse have skill that buffs Defense?

Also, even though you guys know this: Black Knight is voiced by Robert Clotworthy. No idea who that guy is.

Here's to Fire Emblem Warriors.

Friend codes:
1. Old model 3ds. ID: [background=#fbfdfe]Pt018: 1091-8739-4118[/background]
[background=#fbfdfe]2. New Model 3ds. ID: Peter: 3523-2301-4923[/background]

Shradow

Shradow

The Commish

• Legendary Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,575 posts
  • Alias:Shradow

I must say, training Elincia to 40 was pretty easy considering she quads most units she goes up against.

jLpBUMz.gif

3DS FC: 0748-6486-2145

NNID: Shradow

PSN: Ragaror

Bondrewd the Novel

Bondrewd the Novel

Lord of the Dawn

• Aurora
  • 9,893 posts
  • Alias:Nai

No new spear units, but I did get Raven with my pull. Gonna try again and hope I get lucky. I got a Sheena whose A skill I transfered to Wendy, I mean Gwendolyn. A Jagen which I'm sent home, a Felicia whose Special I'll transfer to Mathilda once she becomes 4* and a Roderick whose Support skill I transfered to Alfonse. Sharena has a skill that boosts Str, why not have Alphonse have skill that buffs Defense?

Also, even though you guys know this: Black Knight is voiced by Robert Clotworthy. No idea who that guy is.

He's the narrator for Ancient Aliens.

Anyway, spent all of the story mode orbs for Elincia since I'm still miffed about not getting roy, but got nothing out of it. I guess I got Henry which means my +ATK +1 Lilina would finally be complete.

yW65fjC.jpg?1

"It has truly been a wonderful adventure, hasn't it."

Astro Dude

Astro Dude

K-sha fan Number 1

• Legendary Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,759 posts

He's the narrator for Ancient Aliens.

Anyway, spent all of the story mode orbs for Elincia since I'm still miffed about not getting roy, but got nothing out of it. I guess I got Henry which means my +ATK +1 Lilina would finally be complete.

Same here. No focus heroes, no heroes I don't already have, and this was my second try. My guess, the RNG Hates us. I guess Seliph's HP+5 skill is good to transfer to others.

They should have this update where if you don't summon a 5* or Focus hero, and the banner expires, the appearance rates transfers from one banner to the next. Let's say, for example the appearance rates of 5* Heroes is 4.25% from the Brave Heroes Banner and time is up. The appearance rates should transfer to other future banners, like the Crimeans banner. This way, your chances of getting new heroes on a new banner improve.

So, what does the next Tempest Trial offer?

Oh and I'm almost at 20k Feathers again so I'm gonna up Gunter this time. Or if the Bonus Heroes in the next Tempest Trial come from PoR, I.e. Ike, Titania, Mist, Soren, Elincia, Nephenee and Oscar, I'll probably use it on either Soren or Titania.

Friend codes:

Azure Wolf

Azure Wolf

Part-time Admiral

• π”»Σ¨πŒ‹πŒ‹π”Έπ“‘$
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 832 posts
  • Alias:Azure Wolf
  • Spouse:Shigure

Managed to pull a +Def/-Spd Elincia in my first pull. Also managed to get yet another +Def/-Atk Cordelia, because it doesn't want me to have many decent fliers.

YCM Card (By Nyx)

Wizarus

Wizarus

A lot more people hate you than hate me

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,421 posts

Same here. No focus heroes, no heroes I don't already have, and this was my second try. My guess, the RNG Hates us. I guess Seliph's HP+5 skill is good to transfer to others.

They should have this update where if you don't summon a 5* or Focus hero, and the banner expires, the appearance rates transfers from one banner to the next. Let's say, for example the appearance rates of 5* Heroes is 4.25% from the Brave Heroes Banner and time is up. The appearance rates should transfer to other future banners, like the Crimeans banner. This way, your chances of getting new heroes on a new banner improve.

This isn't a bad idea. The low pull rates are made worse by the the IV system, which is capable of turning good units into bench warmers. 

16c58wl.jpg

Astro Dude

Astro Dude

K-sha fan Number 1

• Legendary Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,759 posts

This isn't a bad idea. The low pull rates are made worse by the the IV system, which is capable of turning good units into bench warmers. 

Thanks. For saying it isn't a bad idea. I hope Inti ad Ninti catch on to this.

Friend codes:

Mr Spaz

Mr Spaz

"Let the music play!"

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 884 posts
  • Spouse:Mr Spaz

Well, I tried a full summon from the recent banner. Pulled a +Def -Res Nephenee. And also a couple more Vantage 3Lon'qu

95% of people would cry if Justin Bieber jumped off a cliff. Copy this into your signature if you are part of the 5% who would be watching a recorded video of it over and over and find far more entertaining than his girly screaming voice.
When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and leave the world wondering how the hell you did it.
[email protected] -> Mr Spaz -> some variant of Mr Spaz -> another variant of Mr Spaz -> Mr Spaz -> A third variant of Mr Spaz -> Mr Spaz

The stuff of nightmares

kN43NJx.png

Astro Dude

Astro Dude

K-sha fan Number 1

• Legendary Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,759 posts

This may be an idea that will never happen but I have to say it:

What if FIre Emblem crossed over with Hyperdimension Neptunia?

Friend codes:

Shradow

Shradow

The Commish

• Legendary Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,575 posts

Oh, I just remembered I have a spare Shanna, I can give Elincia Desperation. She's got 37 Spd because of her +Spd nature and since she already comes with Ardent Sacrifice to go below 75% health, she'll be able to quad so well. I wish I had a Life and Death or Swift Sparrow for her, but Death Blow is still really good anyways.

Also, I find it funny that my Bike is regularly reaching 42 Spd. He's got S rank summoner/ally support so he has 30 normally, +2 from my support with Ike, who has Hone Spd and is almost always next to him because of the support so +4 more, and +6 from Lancina's weapon + Drive Spd.

My current team I'm trying out is Ike, Bike, Lancina, Elincia. Between Ike's Hone Spd and Lancina's +3 Atk/+6 Spd spurring, it's an awesome setup.

EDIT: After only 35 orbs I pulled a +Spd -HP 5 star Klein on the new DB banner, rad. He still has 31 Spd after the -5 penalty with that nature, I could use him alongside Lancina for some nice quads.

jLpBUMz.gif

Astro Dude

Astro Dude

K-sha fan Number 1

• Legendary Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,759 posts

Okay, I used 2k feathers on a Male Robin, I had 23k feathers . So I used my 20k Feathers on Titania. And I gave her my recently acquired 4* Robin's Bonfire. That combined with her Armored Blow will make her a devastating force provided she doesn't face red units. Besides, Soren, though 4* will get a boost in the next Tempest Trial. I'm just 3 orbs short from another session with the Crimeans. Translation: I'm gonna try again with the Crimean Banner.

Friend codes:

Shradow

Shradow

The Commish

• Legendary Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,575 posts

I think my favorite thing about my current Arena team is that it's pushed my score just high enough (in the upper 690s-700 range per Advanced round) that I've started to avoid a lot more Horse Emblem teams. Cavalry units have reduced BST (even more for ranged ones in the case of Reinhardt and Bowlyn) so if you push high enough you can get past them, now I'm seeing a lot more Armor Emblem which is considerably easier to deal with.

jLpBUMz.gif

Astro Dude

Astro Dude

K-sha fan Number 1

• Legendary Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,759 posts

And in other news, the Banner for MoF TT is out.

I basically set myself back. I got a 3* Virion which I sent home, a 4* Gordin whose Attack + I transferred to my 4* Matthew. And a 4* Jakob, which I merged with my existing 4* Jakob to bring his feather unlock cost down by 300 Feathers. I wanted to get Mist to complete the set, now I need 9 more orbs for my next Crimeans Banner pull.

And it looks like we're getting the Black Knight as a prize for the 30k point threshold. And it's a good thing I have Ike, Soren and Titania. I'll be needing them. If I could get Nephenee I'd be unstoppable.

Anyway, here:

https://feheroes.gam.../Tempest_Trials

Latest info for now.

Also, it's getting harder for me to get to 4k points in arena.. What would be a good team for this?

Friend codes:

Wizarus

Wizarus

A lot more people hate you than hate me

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,421 posts

I think my favorite thing about my current Arena team is that it's pushed my score just high enough (in the upper 690s-700 range per Advanced round) that I've started to avoid a lot more Horse Emblem teams. Cavalry units have reduced BST (even more for ranged ones in the case of Reinhardt and Bowlyn) so if you push high enough you can get past them, now I'm seeing a lot more Armor Emblem which is considerably easier to deal with.

Well see about this when Black Knight comes. Like getting their final Piece of Exodia. A shame about Flyer Emblem though, too much Brave Bow BS running around.

16c58wl.jpg

Astro Dude

Astro Dude

K-sha fan Number 1

• Legendary Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,759 posts

Well see about this when Black Knight comes. Like getting their final Piece of Exodia. A shame about Flyer Emblem though, too much Brave Bow BS running around.

Oh yes, I can see a myriad of people having a team of Effie, Hector, Amelia and Black Knight dominating the Arena. It would also be worse if you encounter 7 players in a row in Arena Assault with this specific team, and you can only use this team, once.

Friend codes:

a bad post

a bad post

waste quartz 4 waifu

• π”»Σ¨πŒ‹πŒ‹π”Έπ“‘$
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,518 posts
  • Alias:Elly
  • Spouse:Agro

Really happy I got +Spd -Res Elincia at the last minute before the TT. I'll probably eventually stick her with L&D/Desperation cause I really want to take advantage of that monster Spd, but for now, I think her base kit + Luna and Hit and Run will be fine

Also, question for everyone should I upgrade Odin first to give his Blarblade to S!Corrin or upgrade Effie to give her Death Blow to Rein (before everyone riots she's -Atk)

I don't have Hinoka to take full advantage of Blarblade (they really need to give us another flier with Hone Fliers...), but I do want to take advantage of Elincia's skill, which is a little hard to do with another flier on the team...

Posted Image

Bondrewd the Novel

Bondrewd the Novel

Lord of the Dawn

• Aurora
  • 9,893 posts
  • Alias:Nai

Really happy I got +Spd -Res Elincia at the last minute before the TT. I'll probably eventually stick her with L&D/Desperation cause I really want to take advantage of that monster Spd, but for now, I think her base kit + Luna and Hit and Run will be fine

Also, question for everyone should I upgrade Odin first to give his Blarblade to S!Corrin or upgrade Effie to give her Death Blow to Rein (before everyone riots she's -Atk)

I don't have Hinoka to take full advantage of Blarblade (they really need to give us another flier with Hone Fliers...), but I do want to take advantage of Elincia's skill, which is a little hard to do with another flier on the team...

Effie first, Reinhardt makes the TT grind way easier. TT will give you enough to promote Odin later anyway.

yW65fjC.jpg?1

"It has truly been a wonderful adventure, hasn't it."

Shradow

Shradow

The Commish

• Legendary Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,575 posts

Got a Subaki in my free pull from the new Bound Battle banner so I immediately 5 starred him and fed him to Bike for QR3, so happy.

jLpBUMz.gif

Astro Dude

Astro Dude

K-sha fan Number 1

• Legendary Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,759 posts

I got a 4* Tharja from my free summon, but I'm keeping her.

Anyone know who could use Darting Blow?

Also, how about this for a skill:

Rainblow: Grants ATK/SPD/DEF/RES +2 during combat if the unit initiates the attack.

Friend codes:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users