Fire Emblem Heroes

Astro Dude

My next project is to bump up my Draug, I haven't really touched him since BK came out, but with Summoner Support and the weapon refinery, I can make him great again. Gonna get a Lon'qu to 5* so I can give his Killing Edge+ to Draug which I'll then evolve into a Slaying Edge+ with the +Spd refinery. Since Draug's Def is so high, Slaying Edge+ and Bonfire beats out his current Wo Dao+ and Moonbow, I've just never pulled a Saber to give it to him before the refinery came out.

After that I think the Fury/Desperation combo could work well (right now he has Darting Blow/Swordbreaker which I think will be unnecessary with the planned stats), bumping his offensive spread to 49/43 and making him even bulkier for more Bonfire damage. He'll have 57 health with the refined weapon and Summoner Support, so the Panic Ploy seal will be nice, though that might be too much HP to considering Desperation.

My preperations with Sakura are nearly complete. And I have plenty of Fir for Glacies. I'll give it to units who have high Res and don't have a skill.

Plus, for Arena, with Fjorm, I not have a counter team to cover the weapon triangle.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But he only has Spring and Summer. It's not like there's gonna be a  Teacher Xander or Christmas Xander.

With Christmas near, it would be hilarious if they released a banner with a Christmas Xander in it.

Anyways, I hit the Children of Fate banner a few times in hope of getting Soleil. While I didn't get Soleil, I did get Ayra and Siegbert so I'm pumped. Plus, I am feeling a bit lucky since most of the time when I hit the banner I just pick the red orbs then back out.

Pulled a +RES/-HP Soleil. Which I'm probably going to use a Firesweep Sword fodder. Not sure for who yet, possible my Hana (+ATK/-DEF), as they will have the same ATK and Hana will have +3HP/+1 SPD and only lacking in the defense department. Though considering I already have built Hana for both a Brave Sword build (with Dragonic Aura, due to lack of Luna fodder) and in the process of building a Wo Doa build.

You have probably already noticed it, but there is a new banner with units whose lrgendary wrapon can be upgraded (Ephraim, Takumi and Lyn). I was hoping to maybe get Takumi for my free summon, but no colourless stones. Didn't get anything noteworthy from the red stone.

Also decided to start fully building my Lukas; ge now has a "Slaying lance+" (will get the upgrade to defense), "Quick riposte 3", and "Ignis". If I can get another brave Ike, I might give him "Steady breath" (and "Bonfire").

You have probably already noticed it, but there is a new banner with units whose lrgendary wrapon can be upgraded (Ephraim, Takumi and Lyn). I was hoping to maybe get Takumi for my free summon, but no colourless stones. Didn't get anything noteworthy from the red stone.

Also decided to start fully building my Lukas; ge now has a "Slaying lance+" (will get the upgrade to defense), "Quick riposte 3", and "Ignis". If I can get another brave Ike, I might give him "Steady breath" (and "Bonfire").

Same here. All I got is a 4 star Sheena, Robin, Seliph, Barst and a three star Jagen. It's like they think we're made of money. I'll up my Cecelia next. She has more than enough SP for stuff anyway.

Plus, when I uped my Sakura's weapon with weapon equal, I notice she has a purple aura. Is that normal?

I also got 2017 feathers. year end bonus.

As for banners, Tried the legendary weapons banner again...

[spoiler Come closer. Closer. Little bit closer... ]

I GOT LYN!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzeoScfpJfE

I also tried the kids banner again, no such luck.

And I used my feathers to up my Catria just so I could get rid of the five star Catria I already had. Plus her Killing Lance can become Slaying Lance like Shanna.

Been frustrated where it seems like every day when I open the app, I would have to download 700-800 GB's. It seems like it's finally slowed down. Hopefully Version 2.0.0 ends up being to this game's benefit in the long run.

A little disappointed I haven't gotten Soleil, though. Going to have to keep testing my luck.

Been frustrated where it seems like every day when I open the app, I would have to download 700-800 GB's.

Assuming you mean MB not GB. Usually that's due to a lack of space on your device, the files are being deemed as unnecessary and are cleaned out each time you close the app.

Dorcas overshot it and gave Sigurd a multiplier during the last hour so he lost, RIP. So now I've joined team Tharja, let's see if she can become the first to win two VGs.

It's a shame, though, because Soeda Ippei's been puttting out such nice work, cheering on his character:

https://twitter.com/Ippei_painter/status/939313625029787648

https://twitter.com/Ippei_painter/status/939714193409769473

Dorcas overshot it and gave Sigurd a multiplier during the last hour so he lost, RIP. So now I've joined team Tharja, let's see if she can become the first to win two VGs.

It's a shame, though, because Soeda Ippei's been puttting out such nice work, cheering on his character:

https://twitter.com/Ippei_painter/status/939313625029787648

https://twitter.com/Ippei_painter/status/939714193409769473

I was kinda surprised Tharja won round 2 considering Faye had a huge lead on her. Now it's down to Tharja, who has unhealthy obsession, against Sigurd whose love for Deidere is as pure as a newborn baby.

I got 20 orbs, but I'll save them for the next banner.

I said it before, I'll say it once more:

We need a banner that has nothing BUT 5* pulls.

I finally started to play this last week, and I was on luck since not only there was a Focus Summon on Nephenee, so I just re-rolled until I got her, also I got a Brave Ike, whose concept I like a lot because of the homage to his dad; heck, even right before starting to play I hoped for Greil to be in the game, but then I found Brave Ike and got excited xD He is a damn beast, too.

By the way, Nephenee and Brave Ike (a.k.a Bike) OTP, never thought about it before but now I think they would make a good couple. I mean, the shy country girl with the courageous mercenary leader? hell yesh!

Anyway, I'm taking it easy with the game, that means no using stamina potions, so endgame building and challenges are still beyond my reach; I have not even unlocked the refinery yet xD

I have been playing the gauntlet, though.

I finally started to play this last week, and I was on luck since not only there was a Focus Summon on Nephenee, so I just re-rolled until I got her, also I got a Brave Ike, whose concept I like a lot because of the homage to his dad; heck, even right before starting to play I hoped for Greil to be in the game, but then I found Brave Ike and got excited xD He is a damn beast, too.

By the way, Nephenee and Brave Ike (a.k.a Bike) OTP, never thought about it before but now I think they would make a good couple. I mean, the shy country girl with the courageous mercenary leader? hell yesh!

Anyway, I'm taking it easy with the game, that means no using stamina potions, so endgame building and challenges are still beyond my reach; I have not even unlocked the refinery yet xD

I have been playing the gauntlet, though.

Which team are you on?

I'm with Sigurd, I'm not that big of a fan of Tharja.

Neither am I; she is just a great teammate for my Ephraim. There is also the point of unpredictable teams, so I prefer using a strong standalone unit. The fact I'm sending out my Ephraim, while being onteam Sigurd, is quite ironic in that regard.

[spoiler=Ephraim]

2zzolms.png

Yeah, she has quite the fanbase, the very fact that she is running again in a gauntlet shows it. It's just that when a character is so blatantly fanservice-ish, personally I find it actually unappealing.

Her bikini butt shot doesn't help either, but kinda feel bad she's going up against a guy whose love for his wife is pure, and the only difference between Sigurd and Dorcas, Sigurt's game was never localized.

Archived