Fire Emblem Heroes

Astro Dude

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm excited about Raven's new weapon. I too have a +Atk -HP Raven, but Rank5 instead of 4, and was using lately for the arena so he is half-trained already.

Mixed feelings toward the Valentine banner. When I first read the news entry, I was annoyed at Eliwood not being mentioned and once again being left with no special variant while his friends and family for a one, but then I read he was the Tempest Trial reward, so all it's good xD

I don't find amusing Hector's approach on the event, not bringing any unconventional weapon. Not a fan of him getting a seasonal when he was already confirmed as a CYL winner, but Lyn also had 2 variants already and  3rd one now, so it's fair. Plus it's also an armored, wish it was at least Infantry to deviate from original Hector.

Isn't Valentine Lyn an unique character? Not only it's the first Blue mage Armored, also she has unusual stats for an armored, with high Speed but low Def.

Also, Lilina is a green mage cavalry. IS is making more Green mages cavalry recently, huh.

My Ravens have slighlty less optimal stat-spreads, (+def, -res) and (+hp, -speed), so I will leave him for what he is.

Decided to upgrade a Felicia (-hp, -speed) instead. I was also considering to upgrade Caeda (+speed, -def), but her subpar damage output during her training made me reconsider. You could argue Felicia's damage output isn't much better, but she at least takes little damage from the units she temds to battle.

Hinoka's new weapon seems to greatly synergise with that of Sanaki. I however don't have the latter.

Not quite sure what to think of the new units. Their weapons should make "-blade" weapons less threatening… not that the AI used it to great effect.

Hector gets another Armads that seems to be incredibly geared to triggering specials. Add "Vengevul fighter" or "Bold fighter" for even more specials. I'm a bit sad that it isn't another novelty weapon.

Based on the name of one of the new focusses ("Summoning focus: New power"), I expect a banner with Raven, Felicia, Hinoka and Caeda. They all got a new personal weapon.

The new banner hasn't given me a focus unit yet, but I got "Jet-black General: Zelgius" (+atk, -speed). Could be better, but certainly not bad. He was in the first summoning session, so I didn't lose a lot by summoning him.

Also, L'Arachel got demoted.

Based on the name of one of the new focusses ("Summoning focus: New power"), I expect a banner with Raven, Felicia, Hinoka and Caeda. They all got a new personal weapon.

The new banner hasn't given me a focus unit yet, but I got "Jet-black General: Zelgius" (+atk, -speed). Could be better, but certainly not bad. He was in the first summoning session, so I didn't lose a lot by summoning him.

Also, L'Arachel got demoted.

Second attempt, I got 5* Cordelia and a 5* Katarina.

I also noticed a new spring area. What's that about?

Second attempt, I got 5* Cordelia and a 5* Katarina.

I also noticed a new spring area. What's that about?

According to the release notes from version 2.2.X, there will be a new game mode (starting in march), where only legendary heroes and units who have received a blessing can enter. I believe that new icon has something to do with it. Other than that, ee are in the dark. This information makes it even more likely that everyone will vote for "Vanguard Legend: Ike" as the free unit. Since I already have him, I would prefer another unit.

The recent datamine also indicated that a new skill has been added, people expect that it will be a sacred seal since no one supposedly has it. The skill, "Armored boots", lets armored units move an additional space if their hp is at 100% at the start of the turn (akin to "armor march"). Both skills indicate they don't stack, so much for the hopes of seeing armored with the range of cavalry units.

Well about 200 orbs later (I had a ton of orbs saved up just from not doing a lot of summoning) and I finally got Hector. He is +Spd -Def which is unfortunate, but a Hector's a Hector. And 24 Spd/37 Def is literally just normal Hector's stats in those areas and he does fine with that.

In all my attempts I got pity broken by a Priscilla (I was pulling colorless when there were no greens), Sheena, Myrrh (+Atk -Spd which is awesome so I merged my other +1 Myrrh into that one), and the new Lilina (+Def -Spd which is kinda lame).

I also got a +Spd -HP 4* Raven and I'm not sure which I should train between the +Atk or +Spd one.

The remaining bonus heroes have been revealed: Klein, Clarine and Ninian. I have a good Klein that I used a lot during the first few Tempest trials, so I think I will use him as my bonus unit. The other banner has been very generous with 5 stars (got 1 on three consecutive slates), but I haven't managed to summon a focus unit yet.

Those units include the Zelgius I mentioned prior, a Leon (+res, -atk), and Boey (+hp, -res). The latter two don't really have great natures for them (or most units), so I'm thinking of giving someone else their skills. There however are hardly any archers among my units that want a "slaying bow" over a "Brave bow","Guard bow" or their legendary bow. I could also use him for merging once I upgrade a better one, which has a low priority.

I have spent some orbs already on the Movement banner and still no Elincia, nor any other Rank5 for that matter. The next Tempest Trials having only the new Valentine characters for the +40% bonus is conflicting for me, since I don't have any and if I want an easier time on the Trials I would have to roll for them, but I'm still rolling on Elincia.

Well… the reward for reaching the 100th floor of "tap battle:the illusory dungeon" was somewhat disappointing. We now at least have some quests that give some orbs and refining stones, but still.

On another topic, with some of the grand hero battles being on daily rotation and quests that run for about a year, it seems unlikely that ee will be able to merge them to +10 any time soon. Not that I was really planning to do that, but some people probably did.

The quests pose a alight challenge, so far I have managed to take care of all quests for Xander and Michalis. Today I will try to take care of Narcian.

So I've just recently started playing this again (I haven't played since launch) I'm not rocking some hardcore sheet, just got Brave Merc Ike 5*, Ref Noble Clarine 5*, EP Chrom 5* and rocking the 5* Fjorm.

I know it probably aint "meta" or anything, but my Ike is destroying kids, I know he has some sort of weird border on his character preview so maybe I just got super lucky with a pul...

ANYWAY, it's a lot of fun. 

Finally got Elincia! I can start saving orbs now and reserve for special characters that really catch my attention. She's +Res/-Atk, though. Could be better but at least it's not +Def, her "dump stat". That or I can try to roll for more Elincias xD

Archived