Fire Emblem Heroes

Astro Dude

Spent 200 orbs and I pulled a neutral H Jakob and immediately made him into a Brave Bow monster. Also got a +Res -Hp Ephraim, more or less neutral too. Also got Genny, Ike and Henry. Banner has pretty good to me, may pull again if I can find enough orbs.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kana's GHB battle is currently active. It is quite an easy one if you ask me. I'm thinking of relacing his weapon with an other one, but I'm not sure whether I want to go for "Dark breath+" or " Lightning breath+". Feathers won't be the problem with all the ones we will be getting from the new version and Grand Conquest (now just hope that my team manages to claim more areas than the 5 we currently have).

Lyn kinda has that Odin problem. Her defenses are not quite high enough for defensive sets, her attack is not quite high enough for offensive sets. And Green Bow does have a small niche, but is overall worse than colorless when you're trying to use Brave Bow/Firesweep.

I kinda just put my Hardin on a defensive tile and he just killed everything, even on Infernal.

EDIT: Oh my god pulled a Genny and she's +Atk -Spd, I'm so happy! Time to build a sheep of ultimate destruction, 38 base Atk let's fuckin go!

I still kinda want F!Grima but mostly so I can use her to clear the flier GHB Elite quests, but there's still plenty of time on those and I might get something later that'll help with those, so I think I'm done on this banner now that I have an optimal Genny. That plus the +Atk H!Jakob, I actually came out quite well with the two 5* units I got, even if I did use a lot more orbs than I usually do on Legendary banners.

I kinda just put my Hardin on a defensive tile and he just killed everything, even on Infernal.

I did the same thing with my Hardin on the GHB. He soloed it on hard and lunatic. On Infernal, I did have to kill the lance flyer with my Legendary Lyn and I had to finish off Kana with Masked Marth, but other than that he did alright.

EDIT: Oh my god pulled a Genny and she's +Atk -Spd, I'm so happy! Time to build a sheep of ultimate destruction, 38 base Atk let's fuckin go!

I still kinda want F!Grima but mostly so I can use her to clear the flier GHB Elite quests, but there's still plenty of time on those and I might get something later that'll help with those, so I think I'm done on this banner now that I have an optimal Genny. That plus the +Atk H!Jakob, I actually came out quite well with the two 5* units I got, even if I did use a lot more orbs than I usually do on Legendary banners.

One Genny? I pulled three. I Also got a dancer Shigure. A dumb move on my part to merge my three Genny's together, but at 5* all healers are given a choice between No counterattacking and extra damage.

Also, from the counterattack banner, I got Ryoma on my first pull. With him, the Hoshidan royals are together again.

but at 5* all healers are given a choice between No counterattacking and extra damage.

Yeah but the Razzle Dazzle. Why pick when you can have both?

EDIT: New trailer!

Julius will be a GHB. Eldigan (Ares' dad) will probably appreciate the Dark Mysletain refine option. Lene is super pretty. Also it looks like there's a new male OC (or maybe it's just Surtr in a different outfit for some reason, I can't tell), you can see his map sprite on the last bit of the trailer.

New units have been announced.

"Ares: Black knight", looks like Eldigan and has a variant of their sword; I expect he will get it in another update. I somewhat expect his special to be constantly charged due to the extra 2 charges after combat.

So it seems we will get a dancer that has built-in "Sword valor" by default; a great help when training sword units. She also gets a mixed dance effect: atk+3, speed+3. Her sword has almost the same effect as "Vidofnir", but doesn't care about the opponent's weapon; I wonder if it can be refined.

Lastly "Ishtar: Thunder goddess", who comes with a tome that has a reduced special cooldown and "Darting blow 3" built-in. Comes with "swift sparrow", "vantage" and "Odd atk wave". That last skill not only buffs the atk of its allies, but also the unit wielding it. It only works on odd numbered turns though.

The preview map also shows "Ganondorf"… though I think he goes by a different name here.

The units I got from the legendary banner are "Henry: happy vampire" which I merged into the  one I already ahd, and "Celica: imprisoned soul" (+atk, -speed).

I'm hoping that Lene is the one demoted, she's the only one without a Prf weapon, while Ares also has a Brazen skill and Ishtar also has a full ABC kit. So even if she is a dancer I think she's the most likely.

Dark Mystletainn is pretty insane, after the first activation it puts any 3 turn specials on permanent 0 cooldown.

Datamine's done, so to highlight some stuff:

[spoiler=New characters:]

Helbindi, a general of Muspell (not related to Surtr) and Ylgr, youngest princess of Nifl

4SD1EPY.png?1

Stats of the new units:

OnfbrJQt724v0s3wkisQl7FDMl2rC0N-M_R1YULB

Julius tome:

Loptous: Grants Res+3. Skills with "effective against dragons" are effective against unit. If foe has no skills with "effective against dragons," inflicts Atk-6 on foe during combat.

An overview of the actual update content can be found here: https://old.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/8i2qrx/version_250_update_megathread_5818/

Hmm… I wonder whether Yato's special effect applies for arena defense as well; as I believe defense teams don't have the effects of ally support. The effect could either easily catch players of guard, or it is entirely useless otherwise.

Camilla's new weapon getting a similar effect to that of Hinoka (trading infantry for cavalry) isn't that surprising; a shame she doesn't get guidence for them. Anyhow, getting a tad weaker "Goad fliers (and cavalry)" built-in should make her andecent support unit for those teams.

Clair's weapon is "Wing sword" in lance form. Wing sword was quite a good upgrade for Caeda. Given their stat lines are rather similar, I think it will also help Clair out of mediocrity.

Also, easily missable: The Falchion of "Lucina: Future witness", "Chrom: Exalted prince" and "Marth: Enigmatic blade" can be upgraded to "Sealed Falchion". You miss out on the healing, but it requires less divine dew. I will probably go for this option over the other one when I upgrade said sword.

The free Takumi has unlocked his summoning animation (if you hven't summoned him before). Sadly his "Close counter" and "Threaten speed" unlock at 5 star, so he isn't as useful as fodder unless you use a lot of feathers. The feathers that came along with him help angreat deal though.

I'm not familiar with the new characters nor their game so I won't spend too many orbs on them. Maybe 2 sessions unless I build up the appearance rates.

Now I regret a bit not rolling for more Spring Sharena when I had the chance, since now I'm gathering orbs with little use for them. That can change with any upcoming banner though so it's a good call, too. I can reserve orbs for the next Legendary Banner that features her, as well.

When I saw the preview for the trailer, I also thought that she was an alt for Tiki; though Olivia didn't come to mind though. I have seen people on other sites comment on it as well.

The new banner was nice to me, by giving me "Ares: Black knight" (+atk, -speed) for my free summon. That bane is unfortunate, as it lowers his speed by 4; at least he got his best boon.

Assuming Kana (M) will be among the next bonus units, I will use him instead; I have already invested quite a lot in him (he is 5 star +1, and has "Lightning breath+", Aether", and an assortment of random skills).

Also, it seems that Shigure got demoted. Was to be expected. I wonder whether he gets "Ward fliers" at 4 stars… probably not.

Datamine's done, so to highlight some stuff:

[spoiler=New characters:]

Helbindi, a general of Muspell (not related to Surtr) and Ylgr, youngest princess of Nifl

4SD1EPY.png?1

Stats of the new units:

OnfbrJQt724v0s3wkisQl7FDMl2rC0N-M_R1YULB

Julius tome:

Loptous: Grants Res+3. Skills with "effective against dragons" are effective against unit. If foe has no skills with "effective against dragons," inflicts Atk-6 on foe during combat.

An overview of the actual update content can be found here: https://old.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/8i2qrx/version_250_update_megathread_5818/

I actually got Ares on my first pull, along with a 4* Male Morgan. And I thought Helbindi would be Surtr's son considering the way he looks, and I hope Ylgr is a freebie.

I rolled a bit more than I initially intended since I thought I would need one of the new characters for any upcoming Tempest/Arena, I wanted powercreep Ishtar, also to be honest I like Lene's art a lot, but after reaching 4% appearance rate with no Rank5 I think I better stop xD

Archived