• Please log in to reply
1608 replies to this topic

Darj

Darj

Brightest Way

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,289 posts

Dear god we've got a Quick Riposte seal.

Yeah, I was amazed when I saw it as a TT prize. Does this means Subaki won't be used as fodder that much anymore? xD

vvb9i54.jpg

— Don’t forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
— As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.

Stand

bkWHGLt.gifwlWp4Vr.gif
Credits: cat6757(dA) - Neko-Slay(dA)

Yemachu

Yemachu

Woomy

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts

Hector can supposedly bypass "Wary fighter's" restriction by equipping the "quick riposte" sacred seal (in addition to "Armads"). That way he will double when attacked (while his hp is over 80% of its max), but the attacker cannot. I unfortunatly don't have Hector to test this myself, but it could be interesting.

I will probably give it to one of my dragons, given they can counter at all ranges, have decent mixed defenses, and score high.

Shradow

Shradow

The Commish

• Legendary Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,845 posts
  • Alias:Shradow

Yup, it's true. So the QR seal is actually quite big for Hector. Being able to stop non-Brave doubles (unless the enemy has Axebreaker or he's attacking into Quick Riposte, in which case doubling is down to the standard Spd difference) while still being able to double during enemy phase within that health threshold is perfect for him. So now Desperation also doesn't work against him unless you also have the Brash Assault seal, you gotta aim for the OHKO.

I'm excited to put it on characters like my Sophia, Micaiah (QR + Guard is pretty nice), or Xander after I give him Vantage.

jLpBUMz.gif

3DS FC: 0748-6486-2145

NNID: Shradow

PSN: Ragaror

BattleTag: Shradow#1617

Shradow

Shradow

The Commish

• Legendary Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,845 posts

So the new banner is a 4* and 5* focus banner, all about that SI fodder. I spent a total of 20 orbs and got 4* Lachesis (the only unit I sent home), 4* Jeorge, 5* Setsuna, 4* Hinata, 4* Roy, and a 4* Klein which was exactly who I was looking for so I could get Death Blow 3.

Luckily yesterday I decided to go pulling for Airzura on a whim and there was only 1 green orb but I got a 5* Raven so I could give his Brave Axe+ to Cherche, decided to stop there after just 5 orbs. Just in time to reach 20k feathers, I finally finished my Cherche, I'm super happy since she was one of the earliest units I trained up since I got a +Atk -Spd one early on.

E2DpvAz.png?1

jLpBUMz.gif

Astro Dude

Astro Dude

K-sha fan Number 1

• Legendary Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,014 posts

So the new banner is a 4* and 5* focus banner, all about that SI fodder. I spent a total of 20 orbs and got 4* Lachesis (the only unit I sent home), 4* Jeorge, 5* Setsuna, 4* Hinata, 4* Roy, and a 4* Klein which was exactly who I was looking for so I could get Death Blow 3.

Luckily yesterday I decided to go pulling for Airzura on a whim and there was only 1 green orb but I got a 5* Raven so I could give his Brave Axe+ to Cherche, decided to stop there after just 5 orbs. Just in time to reach 20k feathers, I finally finished my Cherche, I'm super happy since she was one of the earliest units I trained up since I got a +Atk -Spd one early on.

E2DpvAz.png?1

I tried that pull, nothing good. I wanted Becky, no luck. They don't even have the Dawn units in it. When I get enough orbs I'll try the new years thing.

Here's to Fire Emblem Warriors.

Friend codes:
1. Old model 3ds. ID: [background=#fbfdfe]Pt018: 1091-8739-4118[/background]
[background=#fbfdfe]2. New Model 3ds. ID: Peter: 3523-2301-4923[/background]

Yemachu

Yemachu

Woomy

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts

Did a full summoning session on the new banner, hoping to get a Klein for "Brave bow+"/"Deathblow 3"/"Quick riposte 3". I didn't get any of the focus units (aside from a 3 star Frederick), but I did get a 5 star unit: "Wry comrade: Gray" (+hp, -def). His nature might not be ideal, but I'm happy since I wanted him for "Sword valor".

Furthermore I got the "Quick riposte" sacred seal, and fully upgraded it. Nowi can now make the arena unsafe by running it alongside "Vantage".

Darj

Darj

Brightest Way

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,289 posts

I too rolled for the full session, hoping to see Greens and get some Faes for her Renewal, and Hinata, but there was only 1 Green and it wasn't her. I got a couple of Klein, though. I know it's valuable for inheritance but I wasn't really looking for him. I want to roll some more just to store a few cool inheritances that I may need eventually. At the very least once I get a Rank5.

vvb9i54.jpg

— Don’t forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
— As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.

Stand

bkWHGLt.gifwlWp4Vr.gif
Credits: cat6757(dA) - Neko-Slay(dA)

Yemachu

Yemachu

Woomy

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts

A new event calendar has been released. We are getting a grand hero battle against Lyon, shortly after a "new heroes" summoning event starts. So I expect some more units from Sacred stones to show up. Which is awsome. Valter also gets a rerun.

Besides that, we will also be seeing a "Choose your legends" event, at which Feh hinted during one of her announcement videos. The site would go live today, but they didn't link to it.

Shradow

Shradow

The Commish

• Legendary Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,845 posts

Hopefully there's more SS units. Moulder the Boulder plz. Or maybe Duessel.

jLpBUMz.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users