Fire Emblem Heroes

Astro Dude

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stats!

4Zz4Pmtqjyws7N6TraQRhdWXXP05NT3BpNpVDXSE

They all look pretty solid, though of course as a ranged dancer Ninian's not got a lot of BST to work with.

EDIT: After 60 orbs I pulled a +Spd -Def B!Sanaki! Yus! Def is a superbane so she drops out of the 150 BST bucket but oh well, I don't really care about that.

ALSO ARES GOT DEMOTED OVER LENE WHAT THE funk

I got Bride Sanaki as well in the first round of orbs, 4 blues and 1 green. However, she is +Spd/-Atk, and that's no good. I will keep rolling on the banner for a second one as I gradually pick up orbs. Besides, it's good to have fodder for her B Skill.

I know I'm being picky but that -Atk really discourages me. It comes from my experience with a -Atk Shiro, who sometimes left enemies alive for 1~2 HP, it really sucked. Even if you put it that way, with her base weapon she would have even more Atk if she had at least a neutral Atk. IDK if she an ideal character to run Bladetome, either. Aren't there other better users for that? Then again, competition doesn't really matter since as a Flier she gets extra boosts. The closest is Spring Camilla, which is basically the same as her but trading Res for Def.

Not much luck on the brides banner (yet). As I like using flying units most, I hope I can manage to get a Ninian and/or Sanaki. I however did manage to summon a Lene (+atk, -hp) before her banner ended; would have expected her to get demoted instead of Ares.

According to the dataminers, the bonus units for the upcoming tempest trials will be the new bridal units and their regular counterparts. I should be good to go with both "Tharja: dark shadow" and "Marth: Altean prince". The seals that get rewrded are "Atk/def +", "Flier formation" and "Speed smoke".

IDK if she an ideal character to run Bladetome, either. Aren't there other better users for that? Then again, competition doesn't really matter since as a Flier she gets extra boosts. The closest is Spring Camilla, which is basically the same as her but trading Res for Def.

There aren't actually any other green tome fliers aside from her and Camilla, she's an ideal Bladetome user because of flier buffs. And she's automatically way better than Camilla because Camilla has 35/25 vs Sanaki's 36/30 (or in your case 33/33 which is still better). Defences are mostly irrelevant for Bladetome users, but even with those, Sanaki's 33 Res is much better than Camilla's 30 Def since if your Bladetome user is taking any non-melee hits, they'll most likely be facing mages or healers where Res is taken into account (I'll assume you're not having your fliers fight archers, and dagger units just don't see much play). Aside from people who actually like Camilla and want to use her simply to use her, Sanaki's taken her spot in any team that has the option if you're running them as a Bladetome flier. Camilla's pretty much only better with a Raventome build.

Still no new bridal unit, but I got "Ninian: Oracle of destiny" (+def, -atk) for my free summon on the Tempest trials banner. She will hit like a wet noodle with that nature, but as a support unit that hardly matters. She could still prove useful for a mode like arena assault.

My free roll of the new banner was Shiro xD

A funny coincidence since I mentioned him yesterday. Have yet to check the IVs. I rollled for another Blue and a Red, but no Rank5. Was tempted to roll for another Red orb there but realized my chances of getting the focus Sanaki were slim, and the other 2 Focus reds are available at lower ranks already.

If my Sanaki was +Atk I'd probably go for a Bladetome build, but with +Spd I'm gonna stick with her Prf tome. At level 40 she's got 53/33 offenses, and I've finally foddered off my +HP -Spd Bowlyn, so Sanaki's tome combined with Swift Sparrow means she can reach up to 63/43 in combat, and that's not counting any other buffs. Seems pretty good.

Stats!

4Zz4Pmtqjyws7N6TraQRhdWXXP05NT3BpNpVDXSE

They all look pretty solid, though of course as a ranged dancer Ninian's not got a lot of BST to work with.

EDIT: After 60 orbs I pulled a +Spd -Def B!Sanaki! Yus! Def is a superbane so she drops out of the 150 BST bucket but oh well, I don't really care about that.

ALSO ARES GOT DEMOTED OVER LENE WHAT THE funk

I actually got a demoted Ares.

Also, weird idea, what if FE Heroes had a crossover event with Hyperdimension Neptunia in honor of Super Neptunia RPG coming to the Switch. Neptune and Noire can be sword users, Blanc an axe user and Vert a spear user. And the VA's can return for their respective roles, except Erin Fitzgerald.

Also, weird idea, what if FE Heroes had a crossover event with Hyperdimension Neptunia in honor of Super Neptunia RPG coming to the Switch. Neptune and Noire can be sword users, Blanc an axe user and Vert a spear user. And the VA's can return for their respective roles, except Erin Fitzgerald.

IDK about that Neptunia game, but why wouldn't Erin return? What's going on with this VA? I read some users complaining about her not voicing the new Sanaki.

Also, if FEH makes a crossover, I doubt Neptunia would be their first franchise to cross over with. I would bet on Zelda first. Wouldn't be the first time Zelda is crossed over, like in that Soul Calibur version for Nintendo.

EDIT:

And now I want a Sword Infantry Link, Blue mage infantry Zelda, Armored Sword Ganondorf, and an infantry singer (ocarina) Saria, green or colorless bow/slingshot (dagger) as my wish character xD

IDK about that Neptunia game, but why wouldn't Erin return? What's going on with this VA? I read some users complaining about her not voicing the new Sanaki.

Also, if FEH makes a crossover, I doubt Neptunia would be their first franchise to cross over with. I would bet on Zelda first. Wouldn't be the first time Zelda is crossed over, like in that Soul Calibur version for Nintendo.

EDIT:

And now I want a Sword Infantry Link, Blue mage infantry Zelda, Armored Sword Ganondorf, and an infantry singer (ocarina) Saria, green or colorless bow/slingshot (dagger) as my wish character xD

Too many swords, no spear or axe users. At least with my choices we had weapon variety.

Neptune would be a well balanced sword unit, and she can have Draconic Aura as a special, Noire would have Astra, Blanc Ignis and Vert Glacies. Blanc can be an armored axe unit like Hector and her weapon can destroy armored units, Vert would have a brave spear weapon that affects cavalry and flying units.

Also, wouldn't there be an old vs. new bride voting gauntlet?

Too many swords, no spear or axe users. At least with my choices we had weapon variety.

Neptune would be a well balanced sword unit, and she can have Draconic Aura as a special, Noire would have Astra, Blanc Ignis and Vert Glacies. Blanc can be an armored axe unit like Hector and her weapon can destroy armored units, Vert would have a brave spear weapon that affects cavalry and flying units.

Also, wouldn't there be an old vs. new bride voting gauntlet?

It's just 2 swords >.> not a groundbreaking thing, IS has repeated colors plenty of times in banners, like the recent one with Ares and Lene. Banners don't have to cover all weapons nor colors, either. As said, Saria could be either Green or Colorless.

As for the Gauntlet, they can always fill with another character, as they did in New Year's by including Ryoma.

Indeed.

I'm just salty, 4% showing, and Katarina ruined my streak. I'd better stock up on orbs for the next story banner.

Hmm... Maybe you can have S-rank with multiple versions of a hero. Imagine having a S-rank with regular, Christmas and bride Tharja. They should consider that for the next update.

S-Rank?

Anyway, a bit off-topic but now I'm really digging that idea of a Zelda spin-off of FEH. Link would have multiple alts, and with a justifiable reason: standard infantry sword, cavalry with Epona, archer with his Hero Bow, maybe even green armored with the rupee mail and ball & chain from Twilight Princess. Zelda could have a sing/ocarina alt as well. Heck, even Ganondof could have a ganon-like alt in his beast form and a (dark) breath attack, like the Robin-Grimas. Other characters could be green axe Darunia with a hammer-like weapon with bonus vs. armored, a dancer Nabooru, a blue mage Ruto, and so on, Sheik as a colorless dagger, or in can shot deku nuts for the fun factor. Impa from Hyrule Warriors would have a sword and lance forms, too. And then you have Majora Skull Kid, the sages from Wind Waker, Groose, etc. Too many characters to pick from.

Back to topic, I have been thinking about it, and I would really like for IS to make banners for TT and Hero Battle characters. That way they deal with 2 birds, or 3, in 1 stone: players who missed the TT characters get a chance to get them, the option of getting the characters with different IVs, and the chance of making +10 merges of them. IMO it would be a really good move from their part. Since they are many characters, the banner can be like the Legendary Hero ones: about 4~5 for each color and fixed focus rates. That or split them in multiple standard banners.

Archived