Fire Emblem Heroes

Astro Dude

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New unit stats:

EuoOuo6XL-H8Rgkr3qT2ehCRFE3ecMdMZfqwzaDs

And Wolf Berg doesn't actually have DC, instead it has, "Grants Def+3. If the number of foes within 2 spaces (excluding target) ≥ the number of allies within 2 spaces (excluding unit), grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+4 during combat." Which is actually pretty damn crazy, ngl. I'd say it's actually worth not having DC for that, feels like this Wolf Berg + DC A slot would be better than DC Wolf Berg + most other A slots.

Also, Walhart has Grani's Shield, Chill Def, and Luna. 37 base Atk and (essentially) 39 base Def is just scary, too. Hot damn.

Sumia is now the fastest lance user, and has respectable defences. Her only real weak point is Atk, but at a neutral Atk nature can still reach 56 Atk from her weapon and Atk/Def Link, during the enemy phase.

Olivia gains a bit more offence in exhange for some defence when compared to her original.

Maribelle is now the most offensive healer, tied with Genny for Atk, and being having the second highest Spd for healers.Her defences aren't great, having the 2nd lowest Def, and 4th lowest Res.

Red and blue are still my main picks for this banner, as both Olivia and Sumia seem like good units. Mainly going for blue as I do need more desperation fodder, and I still need to find 4 more Catria's to complete my merge project.

Next up should be a non-variant banner. A banner where past heroes come back but as their vanilla forms. The units for this will be Charlotte, who will be a green axe unit, Hardin as a cavalry bow unit, Inigo with a better Laslow build and Noire.

There should also be... a Kirby banner. With Sword Kirby and Meta Knight as red sword units, Bandanna Waddle Dee as a blue spear unit and King Dedede as a green axe unit with a hammer.

Edit: At 5% drop, I got Dragon Scion Tiki. Time to move on.

[spoiler Chapter 12]

Loki disguised herself as Alphonse.

[spoiler Chapter 13]

Surtr plans to sacrifice Veronica or Menja for the Rite of Flame

[spoiler Xenologue 2]

The order of Heroes is given a map of Menja's location and goes to rescue her.

Not excited by the Awakening banner, really. Sumia, Libra and Olivia are not among my favorites, while Maribelle is, but she is "Colorless hell" and I'm not too thrilled about the weapon she wields, although I'm reading it has funny interactions with Cancel Affinity. Not a big fan of the new Olivia, either. I understand it's IS catering to the fans, but since I'm not a fan of her myself, I cannot but see her as yet another character powercrept as a flier, joining Flier Nino. At least it can be justified since Pegasus Knight is one of Olivia's alternate classes.

Will hold on my orbs for that CYL Veronica, maybe roll a bit for Summer Tana on the last days of the banner, unless they release a character that really caters my interests, but that would have to be something among the lines of, let's say, Legendary Elincia.

Not excited by the Awakening banner, really. Sumia, Libra and Olivia are not among my favorites, while Maribelle is, but she is "Colorless hell" and I'm not too thrilled about the weapon she wields, although I'm reading it has funny interactions with Cancel Affinity. Not a big fan of the new Olivia, either. I understand it's IS catering to the fans, but since I'm not a fan of her myself, I cannot but see her as yet another character powercrept as a flier, joining Flier Nino. At least it can be justified since Pegasus Knight is one of Olivia's alternate classes.

Will hold on my orbs for that CYL Veronica, maybe roll a bit for Summer Tana on the last days of the banner, unless they release a character that really caters my interests, but that would have to be something among the lines of, let's say, Legendary Elincia.

I hope cyl ronnie will be a freebie, like last time.

Oh my god I finally did it. Multiple pity breakers, over 200 (probably closer to 300) orbs later, and with 2 days to spare I finally pulled S!Cordelia.

+Res -Spd, literally her worst nature so funk me, but whatever. I'm so happy I don't even care.

Next legendary unit has been revealed: Lucina. She comes with a blue colored bow, and grants speed to allies blessed by the wind. Her personal skill is an upgraded swap, after which she is allowed an additional action. This should make a great combo with the "link" skills. "Distant guard 3" seems like a slightly "ward (armor/fliers/dragons/cavalry)", but one this skill can be used by most (all?) units; so it has its merit.

Next legendary unit has been revealed: Lucina. She comes with a blue colored bow, and grants speed to allies blessed by the wind. Her personal skill is an upgraded swap, after which she is allowed an additional action. This should make a great combo with the "link" skills. "Distant guard 3" seems like a slightly "ward (armor/fliers/dragons/cavalry)", but one this skill can be used by most (all?) units; so it has its merit.

With Lyn as a green bow unit and Lucina as a blue, who gets red?

A Def superboon plus gaining 4 Def when initiating against melee units from her bow put her at a pretty solid 33, it certainly wouldn't be bad against physical DC units.

EDIT: Free summon had no blues so I just pulled a red, and on the next session there were 3 blues, the last of which got me a neutral Legendary Lucina. Guess I'm done here, woo!

It'll almost certainly be Alm (he gains bow access as a Hero in Gaiden/Echoes). I'm surprised we haven't gotten him with a bow yet, actually.

EDIT:

hXeJBVl0RoUJVm__Oayavc24iWRJ8Q5W4uyXazRf

Superboons in HP and Def, no superbanes.

Makes sense. They'll have to get Kyle McCarley back to reprise his role of Alm for this, and Alm will need his Conqueror look for it too.

With free orbs from the new month I managed to summon a 5 star unit on the legendary banner: "Ishtar: Thunder goddess" (+def, -res). Not the best nature, nor the worst. Her base kit is quite decent, needing only a support skill and maybe "desperation".

Also recently summoned a "Takumi: Prince at play" (+def, -res). While his default weapon has its merit, I decided to give him a "Brave bow+" anyway. By inheritng a "brave bow" and "death blow 2" from a 3 star Klein, and "Quick rippste 2" (in addition to "Swap") from a 4 star Subaki, I managed to get most out of the 5 star Klein… though I don't expect to use "Quick riposte" all that much on him. Either way, he has been doing a great job so far.

On another note, the rewards tiers for grand conquest make it seem that each team in an outrealm consists of at least 150 players; which is way more than the feeling I got from previous runs. As usually the same few players show up on all areas. Anyway, now that players receive individual rewards (per team), more invested players can receive a better feather reward regardless of how bad the rst of the team performs.

Summoned a few times on the "units with fighter skills" banner, hoping to get some Grimas to merge and Hardins to fodder. Managed to get a Grima (+res, -def) and Myrrh (+def, -hp) in relatively few orbs (about 50).

That boon is amazing for Myrrh. A bane in speed would have been a tad better, but I'm glad it wasn't in attack. Merged my neutral copy onto her. Will probably stick to "Lightning breath+" (refined for res) while waiting for a Hector to give her "Distant counter"; I mainly use her to bait ranged units, so she kind of needs it.

For Grima I sticked with the nature of the old one (+res, -hp); who now is at +2. Though I have other units with more merges, he is still my highest scoring unit for arena.

Not a legendary yet, but something I expected even less: a seasonal for Elincia. Well played, IS.

Will definitely roll until I get her.

Speaking of rolling, decided to make some barracks space to roll for Summer Linde before the banner expired, and thankfully enough I got her. Not so thankfully, she is +Res/-Spd, and Spd is the stat she wants the most because of Starfish >.>

Got a Genny in the process too, but without remarkable traits.

Also I got Azura on the free roll from the recent "Weapon Triangle" banner. Unsurprisingly she got not so desirable IVs, +Res/-Atk.

Really wish the IV system was more like Pokemon: they all have base stats, and can get, let's say +6 stats randomly distributed, with a cap of +3 on each stat. That way, one would never feel it's getting an unit with reduced stats, and whales would have to whale harder for more optimal units. It's a win-win xD

Archived