[Shadowverse] Professor of Taboos

Makο

CzKsrkAUUAAP9eS.jpg

Something that some people swear by, while others tend to avoid outright. I happen to be in the former.

On an evolve with a sigil on the board, you can turn two enemy threats into three of yours for very low cost, particularly if you can pick your targets. Evolving to take out a weaker minion while letting the effect knock out something bigger and meaner is very effective. Of course, this necessitates that it's weak against wards, but at 5/7 on evolve, there aren't many wards that can stop him.

gotta get me daughter back

Getting stuck in a board space competition is extremely rare, so much so that I've never experienced it. If you have one, and have the choice to do the other, it's likely the wiser decision to make other plays, for setup. Plus, I've noticed taboos always has a gigantic target on its head, so if it lasts more than 1 turn, I'm always shocked. Plus, you're forgetting the importance of the destruction effect.

In my experience, if your Junos and Taboos are fighting for board space, you're already in a really good position and can afford it, save for non-interactive decklists.

Archived