Supreme King Servant Dragon Odd-Eyes [ANIME]

sjokTVN.png

Supreme King Servant Dragon Odd-Eyes
DARK Level 8 Dragon/Pendulum/Effect
Pendulum Scale 4
Pendulum Effect: You can Tribute 1 "Supreme King" monster; add this card to your Extra Deck face-up.

-
Monster Effect: If a Pendulum Monster(s) is Pendulum Summoned to your opponent's field while you control "Supreme King Dragon Zarc", you can Special Summon this card (from your hand, Deck, or Extra Deck) by Tributing 2 "Supreme King Servant Dragon" monsters. Monsters your opponent controls cannot target Pendulum Monsters for attacks, except this one. Each turn, the first Pendulum Card(s) you control that would be destroyed by battle or card effect, is not destroyed. Any battle damage your opponent takes from attacks involving Pendulum Monsters you control is doubled. During either player's turn: You can add this card to your Extra Deck face-up; Special Summon 2 other "Supreme King Servant Dragon" Pendulum Monsters from your Extra Deck, and if you do, the ATK of all face-up monsters your opponent currently controls become 0.

2500/2000

This is...actually pretty ridiculous, even for a Supreme King Servant monster.

Prevents all Pendulums from being destroyed once by battle or card effects, doubles battle damage from ALL Pendulums, and can jump into the Extra Deck at any time to drop ALL the opponents' ATK to 0. Dark Rebellion and Clear Wing were at least slightly more specific.

Effect looked so damn tame until you see the "All pendulums do double damage" lmao.

Tbh though i lowkey thought it'd have combinations of the OEs evos effects for some reason. This is pretty broke too though (as with all the SKs lmao).

The fact that it drops all your opponent's monsters atk to 0 upon returning to ED is kinda funny considering the others affected certain extra deck monsters, but I assume that's just because pendulum is the "everything" of the show (which it is).

Starve Venom next please. I want to see how you break anime starve venom even more.

Archived