[ANIME] Ecole De Zone

Meta decks are pendulum decks ... right, you place instant fusion and blue-eyes in your pendulum zone to pendulum summon 3 molmorats (1 from your hand, 1 from your deck and 1 from Trishula's stomach). Jokes aside: 1. The current Meta decks are not Pendulum decks (except perhaps metalfoes, which are not exactly a tier 0 deck), the only really noteworthy pendulum meta decks used to be Qli (with tripple skill drain and scout), as well as PePe and DPals (which both relied on Performapals as main engine and/or enabler). Which makes a total of 2 and a half Meta decks during the entire time Pendulums were part of the game.(Unless you count Magicians as well, which were not that ridiculous either) 2. This does not counter Pendulums in any noteworthy way, considering it does not negate the pendulum Summon.

It'd just be a floodgate. Make your big play, flip this and now your opponent's various strategies are funked since they can't Xyz with tokens, wouldn't be able to Synchro unless they flip summon their tuners, and fusion monsters would be a waste of resources since you'd either have to use your hand (aside from Miracle Fusion cards), and the fusion would get popped anyways. This is basically just a floodgate that benefits on destruction effects.

Wait, is this a real card? Because it looks like a YCM card.

Topic creator forgot to add the [ANIME] tag into the title.

Ngl I almost thought it was coming out when I saw the lack of [anime] tag in le title, then I remembered the TC made a topic without the [manga] tag yesterday.

It's an interesting concept, but I agree with Broke, it'd just be a floodgate.

An interesting card. I have an idea on how it could be made useful, too. The card destroys whatever is Summoned before making the Token so Supply Squad will trigger, and several monsters go off upon being destroyed by card effect. from there it's just a matter of playing around the Tokens and using those triggered effects to the maximum potential.

• 3 Ecole de Zone (3/40)
  • 2 Terraforming (5/40)
  • 3 Supply Squad (8/40)
  • 1 Upstart Goblin (9/40)
  • 1 Raigeki (10/40)
  • 3 Token Thanksgiving (13/40)
  • 2 Token Sundae (15/40)
  • 3 Magic Jammer (18/40)
  • 1 Token Feastevil (19/40)
  • 3 Solemn Strike (22/40)
  • 3 Cursed Seal of the Forbidden Spell (25/40)
  • 3 Spell Vanishing (28/40)
  • 2 Debunk (30/40)
  • 2 Performalpal Silver Claw (32/40)
  • 2 Performapal Gold Fang (34/40)
  • 1 Luster Pendulum the Dracoslayer (35/40)
  • 3 Guiding Ariadne (38/40)
  • 2 Inari Fire (40/40)
  1. Every turn, the first time you Summon something you'll get a draw off Supply Squad
  2. Inari Fire will just come back on the next Standby and repeat that draw.
  3. Luster Pendulum can trigger Ariadne and search another copy to place in the P-Zone.
  4. Ariadne will trigger and search a Counter Trap another copy in the P-Zone will make costless.
  5. Token Thanksgiving, Feastevil, and Sundae let you remove all the tokens and either heal you, burn the enemy, or remove their backrow, respectively.
  6. Magic Jammer to null low-threat Spells
  7. Cursed Seal of the Forbidden Spell to void high-threat Spells
  8. Debunk to block Hand/Grave traps
  9. Spell Vanishing removes all copies of a spell from the enemy Deck
  10. Solemn Strike for monsters the opponent summons that are either too dangerous even as a Mask Token or that cannot be destroyed by card effect.
  11. PPal Wolf Bros are L4s that have the same scales as Ariadne and Luster, and are more monsters to balance out the deck and reduce the chances of getting backrow-screwed

An interesting card. I have an idea on how it could be made useful, too. The card destroys whatever is Summoned before making the Token so Supply Squad will trigger, and several monsters go off upon being destroyed by card effect. from there it's just a matter of playing around the Tokens and using those triggered effects to the maximum potential.

• 3 Ecole de Zone (3/40)
  • 2 Terraforming (5/40)
  • 3 Supply Squad (8/40)
  • 1 Upstart Goblin (9/40)
  • 1 Raigeki (10/40)
  • 3 Token Thanksgiving (13/40)
  • 2 Token Sundae (15/40)
  • 3 Magic Jammer (18/40)
  • 1 Token Feastevil (19/40)
  • 3 Solemn Strike (22/40)
  • 3 Cursed Seal of the Forbidden Spell (25/40)
  • 3 Spell Vanishing (28/40)
  • 2 Debunk (30/40)
  • 2 Performalpal Silver Claw (32/40)
  • 2 Performapal Gold Fang (34/40)
  • 1 Luster Pendulum the Dracoslayer (35/40)
  • 3 Guiding Ariadne (38/40)
  • 2 Inari Fire (40/40)
  • Every turn, the first time you Summon something you'll get a draw off Supply Squad
  • Inari Fire will just come back on the next Standby and repeat that draw.
  • Luster Pendulum can trigger Ariadne and search another copy to place in the P-Zone.
  • Ariadne will trigger and search a Counter Trap another copy in the P-Zone will make costless.
  • Token Thanksgiving, Feastevil, and Sundae let you remove all the tokens and either heal you, burn the enemy, or remove their backrow, respectively.
  • Magic Jammer to null low-threat Spells
  • Cursed Seal of the Forbidden Spell to void high-threat Spells
  • Debunk to block Hand/Grave traps
  • Spell Vanishing removes all copies of a spell from the enemy Deck
  • Solemn Strike for monsters the opponent summons that are either too dangerous even as a Mask Token or that cannot be destroyed by card effect.
  • PPal Wolf Bros are L4s that have the same scales as Ariadne and Luster, and are more monsters to balance out the deck and reduce the chances of getting backrow-screwed
Apologies, but I think that may have been the most annoying thing I've ever read in this section.

Everything you said was reasonable. But the delivery was obscene in its specificity to the point of cringing.

Archived