[Sakura] Supreme King Servant Dragon Darkglyde

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Supreme King Servant Dragon Darkglyde
Level 4 | DARK | Dragon | Pendulum | Effect
Scale 1
1200/1800
PE: You can only activate the Pendulum Effect of "Supreme King Servant Dragon Darkglyde" once per turn.

(1) If there is another card in your Pendulum Zone: You can destroy both cards in your Pendulum Zone; place 2 "Supreme King" Pendulum Monsters from your Deck in your Pendulum Zone, but you cannot Special Summon monsters except DARK monsters the turn you activate this effect (even if this card leaves the field).

ME: You can only use the (2) monster effect of "Supreme King Servant Dragon Darkglyde" once per turn.

(1) If you control no monsters, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand).

(2) If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can add 1 "Supreme King" Pendulum Monster face-up in your Extra Deck to your hand.

====

Partly a prompt from a "support an Archetype thread", so I decided to see what I could make for Supreme King.dek. (I made this BEFORE the Dimension Dragons got those forms). So yeah, this is basically going into unexplored territory (because they're still getting new stuff, albeit anime only).

P-effect is basically set up Infinity and Zero (or this and Darkwurm); basically the Gates; intended to at least be more supportive of the Deck outside the Gates. Right now, Odd-Eyes isn't real so let's not count that for now.

Monster effect is intended to return Scales back (and I guess Zarc if for some reason he gets blown up in the P-Zone or something, and you want to summon him again, if able). Also supposed to be the inverse of Darkwurm (that one is general searcher, this one recycles). Oh right, and I guess this helps you Rank 4 with Darkwurm or whatever you want to run. 

(Also another generic Scale 1 for you guys to play with)

====

Yeah, CnC this, I guess.

[Was going to be the TCG exclusive thread, but I got ninja'd so remade the thread into something else]

It looks alright, it has a quite powerful setup effect (though it should be balanced enough, due to gate inf. being a downright terrible high end scale for SK). Its first monster effect can be useful, however is not quite amazing (though an interesting inverse version of darkvyrm). Its second monster effect however is capable of regenerating the entire pendulum zone (if grabbing darkvyrm ... which would then grab gate zero due to gate infinity's downright horrifying synergy with its own archtype). SK definitely need more maindeck monsters and this one looks rather promising ... though SK's main issue (besides gate infinity) lies in the fact that they can hardly access their own boss monster Zarc without completely relying on outside engines.

Yeah, Infinity is Scale 13, but locks your Scales if you already have something there. Then again, not like Zarc's going to be summoned because seriously, it has a Nomi condition on top of it, so no P-Summoning. Unless I missed something in recent reveals, and they did get a card to override that.

We probably will get new Supreme King cards considering the match is still going, but whether/not they're actually Main Deck stuff or just the supports remain to be seen. Only one we got so far is Odd-Eyes, but still anime and will need to be nerfed if released.

(That, and they probably won't get released for a while [least until Booster SPs or something], considering MACR was the last ARC-V set; unless they release those in the 6th generation as legacy supports). 

===

Maybe it's a good thing Zarc has that Nomi clause, because this card would basically enable Scales to go up quickly enough and summon him back later. 

Archived