Alright boys, in response to Mido9s weird gishgallop tactic of just linking a 20 minute video I decided to perform my own fact check fact check FACT CHECK on the matter.
1. No arguments here, cut and dry WaPo fucked up here. Though, to their credit they hit it with the "misleading" rather then stating it was an outright lie, I have no horse in this race so, whatever, get it brackin', gets a plus from me Crowderman.
2. This is where they start circlejerking about the media like people like Candace Owens and Ian Miles Cheong and such haven't made entire careers off of being a liberal then Democrat. That the Red Pill movie didn't only exist because Republicans are so desperate to get a feminist to see their point of view. McCain ultimately did do his thing but he wasn't a lone wolf, he just decided to play by the rules in a a large streak of the GOP doing slimy ass shit and when it happened he didn't approve of it. I'm gonna go with not agreeing on this one, Trump's statement was intentionally misleading. Crowder also well, straight up says that Donald Trump lies a lot in this section, so what's the argument here again?
3. Donald Trump made that wealth but by doing that he's also dug the national debt horrendously into the hole, I think it's lower then any time Obama was president? Also he said this was "pants on fire" but they gave it a Misleading. So far this video just seems like they picked a few answers out of the hundreds of times WaPo does this and goes straight to the Misleading (the lowest rating) and then tries to pretend that everything's a lie based on debunking the toss-ups.
4. Another misleading, Trump got the number wrong and Iran got the money for an arms deal that had already gone past. That warrants a misleading.
5. This is pretty objective and I'm speaking from the future here but the fact that none of the investigations against Hillary have actually worked up worth salt and the fact that Trump himself has pardoned people in his personal interest that had no business being pardoned *cough* Dinesh D'Souza *cough* I'm gonna go with a no on Crowdy on this one, I am from the future though.
6. Another misleading. Though the main thing is Crowder's guy here. I mean, they removed the guy from the case and the inspector general inspected it with the bias in mind. I'm not sure why Crowdie's friend is suggesting he was able to still investigate it. Also fuck Breitbart. Breitbart lies a fucking lot. I'm not sure why Crowder's implying that they're credible. Crowder's dude is wrong here.
he goes on a tangent again, see this is why you don't link videos. Gimme studies I'm not listening to this guy jerking off for 3-4 minutes straight.
7. He's wrong. Why did they put this in the fact fact check? You can't be a pedant about everything else and then not have them fact check him making a claim about someone's IQ that he believes. Crowder's weird for this one.
8. Warren's a fuckhead, so right. Number 2 for Crowder.
idk man this isn't the real scathing takedown of WaPo I was expecting. He said 12, I got 8, like 5-6 of them were Misleadings and of them he only got around two in the midst that were really like. Like, why would you cite this as your shining piece of evidence that WaPo is shit for factchecking, 8 duds out of 98 fact claims with the majority of them being pedantic or spinworthy with only 2-3 being definitively false. And he spent most of the video just padding and trying to paint liberals as stupid and saying how good breitbart and outlets like him is. video's shit. utter waste of an evening. @mido9
you aren't even an anime.