Photo

Trump Administration Actions Thread

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

228 replies to this topic

mido9

mido9

Preeeeeeeeeeetty good member

• Endless Nine

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,008 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 06:41 PM
  • Spouse:ur mom

my argument is you call out someone for using a cnn or a salon article when you're literally using pretty far and biased right wing dudes in order to make the "neutral and unbiased" claim. like you cant diss cnn for being biased and then link a breitbart article and expect people to take you seriously and crowder's already made it very clear that he makes money from his conservative base exclusively and has no reason to entertain any other perspective.

That's still not an argument or a rebuttal of anything that he said.

Also, I specifically said I don't begrudge anyone for using a source I think is bad.

v355le5.png

Proto

Proto

Mayo on the side

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,965 posts
    Last Visit Dec 20 2018 03:36 PM

That's still not an argument or a rebuttal of anything that he said.

Also, I specifically said I don't begrudge anyone for using a source I think is bad.

doing a debunking of like 20 minutes worth of talking is a bit above my pay grade and would probably take a whole fucking video of my own or literally like a couple full pages of forum worth of discourse. you do fucking realize that right? like people make careers off of doing that.

but fuck it i'll get started, but dont link a fucking 20 minute video of points and go DEBUNK EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS. that's just like asking someone to read a whole fucking book in the middle of a debate. if you can't phrase what he says in your own words or abridge it dont bring it up at all. 

you aren't even an anime.

Proto

Proto

Mayo on the side

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,965 posts

Alright boys, in response to Mido9s weird gishgallop tactic of just linking a 20 minute video I decided to perform my own fact check fact check FACT CHECK on the matter.

1. No arguments here, cut and dry WaPo fucked up here. Though, to their credit they hit it with the "misleading" rather then stating it was an outright lie, I have no horse in this race so, whatever, get it brackin', gets a plus from me Crowderman.

2. This is where they start circlejerking about the media like people like Candace Owens and Ian Miles Cheong and such haven't made entire careers off of being a liberal then Democrat. That the Red Pill movie didn't only exist because Republicans are so desperate to get a feminist to see their point of view. McCain ultimately did do his thing but he wasn't a lone wolf, he just decided to play by the rules in a a large streak of the GOP doing slimy ass shit and when it happened he didn't approve of it. I'm gonna go with not agreeing on this one, Trump's statement was intentionally misleading. Crowder also well, straight up says that Donald Trump lies a lot in this section, so what's the argument here again?

3. Donald Trump made that wealth but by doing that he's also dug the national debt horrendously into the hole, I think it's lower then any time Obama was president? Also he said this was "pants on fire" but they gave it a Misleading. So far this video just seems like they picked a few answers out of the hundreds of times WaPo does this and goes straight to the Misleading (the lowest rating) and then tries to pretend that everything's a lie based on debunking the toss-ups.

4. Another misleading, Trump got the number wrong and Iran got the money for an arms deal that had already gone past. That warrants a misleading. 

5. This is pretty objective and I'm speaking from the future here but the fact that none of the investigations against Hillary have actually worked up worth salt and the fact that Trump himself has pardoned people in his personal interest that had no business being pardoned *cough* Dinesh D'Souza *cough* I'm gonna go with a no on Crowdy on this one, I am from the future though.

6. Another misleading. Though the main thing is Crowder's guy here. I mean, they removed the guy from the case and the inspector general inspected it with the bias in mind. I'm not sure why Crowdie's friend is suggesting he was able to still investigate it. Also fuck Breitbart. Breitbart lies a fucking lot. I'm not sure why Crowder's implying that they're credible. Crowder's dude is wrong here. 

he goes on a tangent again, see this is why you don't link videos. Gimme studies I'm not listening to this guy jerking off for 3-4 minutes straight.

7. He's wrong. Why did they put this in the fact fact check? You can't be a pedant about everything else and then not have them fact check him making a claim about someone's IQ that he believes. Crowder's weird for this one.

8. Warren's a fuckhead, so right. Number 2 for Crowder.

idk man this isn't the real scathing takedown of WaPo I was expecting. He said 12, I got 8, like 5-6 of them were Misleadings and of them he only got around two in the midst that were really like. Like, why would you cite this as your shining piece of evidence that WaPo is shit for factchecking, 8 duds out of 98 fact claims with the majority of them being pedantic or spinworthy with only 2-3 being definitively false. And he spent most of the video just padding and trying to paint liberals as stupid and saying how good breitbart and outlets like him is. video's shit. utter waste of an evening.  @mido9

mido9

mido9

Preeeeeeeeeeetty good member

• Endless Nine

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,008 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 06:41 PM
  • Spouse:ur mom

doing a debunking of like 20 minutes worth of talking is a bit above my pay grade and would probably take a whole fucking video of my own or literally like a couple full pages of forum worth of discourse. you do fucking realize that right? like people make careers off of doing that.

Im sorry, okay, I was legitimately meaning to shorten it/make it simpler or turn it into smaller bits yesterday but I got busy.

I'm very sorry you had to write all that.

v355le5.png

Phantom Roxas

Phantom Roxas

Warrior's Strike R when?

• The Chariot
  • 26,581 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 08:03 PM

https://www.cnn.com/...ring/index.html

Federal Judge orders the White House to reinstate Jim Acosta's press pass, ruling that the White House did not follow due process for revoking the pass.

Glad to see this decision after Trump blatantly violated the First Amendment by censoring Acosta.

Posted Image

The Necromancer

The Necromancer

• Topic Starter
  • Night's Watch

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,561 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 09:11 PM
  • Discord:#0196
  • Spouse:Fate

Appeal, take it all the way up to scotus 

What if Trump is having a one on one interview with another network? Does Jim Acosta have a constitutional right to sit in on that too?

GQB7sDc.gifH1TI5wa.pngsp8QpRU.gif

bngoeJd.gif

Phantom Roxas

Phantom Roxas

Warrior's Strike R when?

• The Chariot
  • 26,581 posts

A news conference where Acosta was but one of many journalists is completely different from a one on one interview, so you're equating apples with oranges.

I wish the White House the best of luck if they try to appeal a case where they failed to follow due process, then used a doctored video they got from InfoWars to slander Acosta as if that justifies censoring him.

Posted Image

Phantom Roxas

Phantom Roxas

Warrior's Strike R when?

• The Chariot
  • 26,581 posts

https://www.politico...ing-case-845056

Chief Justices Brett Kavanaugh and John Roberts side with liberal judges in declining to review cases on state attempts to cut funding for Planned Parenthood.

Posted Image

Proto

Proto

Mayo on the side

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,965 posts

https://www.nytimes....ence-trump.html

Cohen sings for only three years, says that Trump paid Daniels with campaign finances under oath.

This is gonna get messy.

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users