Cooking Thread

Wahrheit

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Aight, so. I realllllly didn't want this thread to get reported for necrobumping. Like I saw the thread, saw one report, and was like "please don't be on Wahr for necro" and it was. :(

But, as far as I'm aware, this is the first time you've necrobumped something, so while I do gotta do my job and tell you not to do that, I'm gonna leave it at just a verbal warning to not do that. You could always make a cooking blog or something in Blogs if you think there will be long periods of time between posts like the one before your bump, or perhaps something in Clubs & Organizations, since neither of those threads really have any rule or guideline regarding necrobumping (^_^)b (I'll be working on one for General shortly; I'm actually a bit surprised we don't have anything like that in General's rules)

You could call it "YCM's Kitchen" or something goofy like that. But that's all a different story. For now, the thread's already been necro'd, and y'all are having a good time here and I don't wanna take that away, so since the "damage" is already done imma just leave it be. I did my job so it's all good as long as you don't necro more stuff in the future. You should definitely consider a C&O or Blogs thread if this dies out again and you still wanna talk cooking despite that.

Ok that's all from me, have fun in the cooking thread (^_^)/

Aight, so. I realllllly didn't want this thread to get reported for necrobumping. Like I saw the thread, saw one report, and was like "please don't be on Wahr for necro" and it was. :(

But, as far as I'm aware, this is the first time you've necrobumped something, so while I do gotta do my job and tell you not to do that, I'm gonna leave it at just a verbal warning to not do that. You could always make a cooking blog or something in Blogs if you think there will be long periods of time between posts like the one before your bump, or perhaps something in Clubs & Organizations, since neither of those threads really have any rule or guideline regarding necrobumping (^_^)b (I'll be working on one for General shortly; I'm actually a bit surprised we don't have anything like that in General's rules)

You could call it "YCM's Kitchen" or something goofy like that. But that's all a different story. For now, the thread's already been necro'd, and y'all are having a good time here and I don't wanna take that away, so since the "damage" is already done imma just leave it be. I did my job so it's all good as long as you don't necro more stuff in the future. You should definitely consider a C&O or Blogs thread if this dies out again and you still wanna talk cooking despite that.

Ok that's all from me, have fun in the cooking thread (^_^)/

Would you prefer I created a separate thread to discuss this post?

Any updates to your Guac recipe? That sheet looks dope.

http://www.seriouseats.com/recipes/2012/01/the-best-basic-guacamole-recipe.html

Would you prefer I created a separate thread to discuss this post?

If it's about cooking by all means keep it here until such time as the thread dies again if it does. People getting together and talking about their hobbies is a wonderful thing, and I want to get in the way of that as little as I possibly can. Though if I misinterpreted what you meant and you mean discussing my post, a PM would probably be a better idea since that's just our business; not everyone else's :)

If it's about cooking by all means keep it here until such time as the thread dies again if it does. People getting together and talking about their hobbies is a wonderful thing, and I want to get in the way of that as little as I possibly can. Though if I misinterpreted what you meant and you mean discussing my post, a PM would probably be a better idea since that's just our business; not everyone else's :)

I have an issue with the policy. I'll make a thread.

Archived