Your Greatest Weakness

(GigaDrillBreaker)

I'm still a bit sensitive when it comes to envy and pride.

Even though I do tend to empathize and socialize well, sometimes I feel like whenever people indirectly bring me down because of how talented, hard-working, good-looking, or intelligent they seem to be, I get very defensive and boiled inside instead of just losing self-esteem. Even though I do try to quell it inside and forget about it, whenever anyone questions my positioning or says anything negative about me, I take it as an attack to my own pride and try to defend my ego, which is already fragile as it is.

I really hate being looked own upon, and I need to learn how to accept humility in some areas while boosting my own self-esteem and ability in others.

Drugs and using them to escape reality.  Gang life because the dopamine & adrenaline rushes were free.

Oh how I wish the "Worst Thing You've Ever Done" thread was open.  I have so many stories.

I ain't got but a few of those so I know what you mean

He'd teach me so much, like that time he found the 4th hole. You just got to believe that it's there.

Another weakness I have is I'm very hard on myself. Sometimes that'll lead me to feeling sad over a small mistake I made that I shouldn't be stressing about.

Your biggest weakness is being a fuccboi that never uses skype or discord ;;

Your biggest weakness is being a fuccboi that never uses skype or discord ;;

Yeah... 

That behavior actually does stem from my procrastinating habits; I'm not always prompt in responding back to texts and emails if they're not super urgent. This is actually my most pressing problem that I'll need to address before becoming a working adult. Being late in replies doesn't exactly scream reliability.

My heart. I don't mean to sound narcissistic or anything like that, but to some of the people in my life, I apparently have the "biggest heart" and I'm the "most selfless" person in the world and I "care more than anyone else ever could", and these same people often (but not always) make it seem like caring this much is such a "flawless" or "wonderful" thing when it's not; it's a double-edged sword. My heart is probably my best trait, but it's also my greatest weakness. Caring as much as I do has gotten me and others hurt in the past, and I still have yet to recover from some of those events. I've moved beyond the point of caring and being naive, but my heart is still my greatest asset and my greatest enemy at times.

But beyond this, my trauma is my biggest weakness.

• 10 months later...

I have no patience.

Legitimately like two or three seconds after something (usually technology) starts malfunctioning or something doesn't go as planned, I flip the jabroni switch.

In the future, if a thread is not on the front page, please don't post in it.  Start a new topic instead.

Archived