Minor Politics & News

Dad

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. He lied

2. The article says that he hasn't been completely ruled out of criminal wrongdoing so...

If there are any discussions from the Trump Administration Actions thread that you wish to revisit, please post here instead. Otherwise, the Actions thread gets clogged too much, and it's for the best that we avoid that.

We're gonna have to discuss this in detail when I'm able.  Discussing points that are valid in the thread and are contributing to the topics at hand shouldn't be prohibited.  But going off into a random tangent, spamming, etc is something I've tried to be more strict on in the thread.  It's not a thread to post topics and say nothing.  Discussion is warranted when it actually is on topic.

I'll be in touch.

There's nothing fake about the news...? He lied to Pence who repeated that lie to everyone, causing the man to look like an ass. It's everyone's business when the legitimacy and integrity of the presedency is further cast into question, especially when every four Tweets Trump puts out contain some kind of falsehood.

There's nothing fake about the news...? He lied to Pence who repeated that lie to everyone, causing the man to look like an ass. It's everyone's business when the legitimacy and integrity of the presedency is further cast into question, especially when every four Tweets Trump puts out contain some kind of falsehood.

Is that the partisan speaking?

He didn't lie, he said he couldn't recall, and based on what we know so far he didn't do anything criminal. Pence was always an ass

Pretty sure the last 4 tweets he put out were opinion statements, so hard to grade them

Is that the partisan speaking?

I don't know, but I think the whole hysteria over Russia is ridiculous regardless, and don't see a problem with discussing the removal of the frivolous sanctions placed for the "election hacking" bullshit.

Aside from the lie. Flynn did nothing wrong. But the lie was pretty bad.

Half-truths such as "I don't recall" are still falsehoods.

I don't know, but I think the whole hysteria over Russia is ridiculous regardless, and don't see a problem with discussing the removal of the frivolous sanctions placed for the "election hacking" bullshit.

Aside from the lie. Flynn did nothing wrong. But the lie was pretty bad.

Depends if Trump told him to "lie" to pence or not

Either way Innocent Until Proven Guilty, not guilty until declared guilty

Watch it, he pretty much answers it all

Depends if Trump told him to "lie" to pence or not

Either way Innocent Until Proven Guilty, not guilty until declared guilty

Watch it, he pretty much answers it all

No offense, but I'm not watching him speak for 2 and a half hours. That being said Flynn funked up, if he'd really done nothing wrong we wouldn't be here right now. Trump has no right blasting the media over it, especially since he was the one who made Flynn resign. Even if he didn't do anything illegal he should still be competent enough to offer more up that "i can't recall". 

No offense, but I'm not watching him speak for 2 and a half hours. That being said Flynn funked up, if he'd really done nothing wrong we wouldn't be here right now. Trump has no right blasting the media over it, especially since he was the one who made Flynn resign. Even if he didn't do anything illegal he should still be competent enough to offer more up that "i can't recall".

He made the CNN guy cry basically though

Worth the watch lol. He did nothing wrong and should have openly admitted to it. Media turning into legal experts and calling it treason was the mistake lol

http://www.legis.nd.gov/assembly/65-2017/bill-actions/ba1203.html

Bill HB 1203 was a proposed liability exemption for motorists who would hit any pedestrians along roadways. This was proposed the the intent of discouraging people to protest the DAPL. It failed to pass however.

Good this violates the sheet out of the first amendment

Would have increased the collective IQ of the US though by eliminating a few bottom feeders 

Look what China did with TS

I'm being mildly snarky. Don't get your panties in a knot and report me for "promoting genocide" or some bs like that

This may be hard to believe but I've actually never once reported you. You may say things I find rude and offensive, but I don't think that's something report-worthy over. Winter, dear, after all this time I'd hope you have a bit more confidence in me than that.

This may be hard to believe but I've actually never once reported you. You may say things I find rude and offensive, but I don't think that's something report-worthy over. Winter, dear, after all this time I'd hope you have a bit more confidence in me than that.

I was thinking Truth, your brother, and that infernal feline actually. You and Jesse get on my nerves sometimes, but not for thought policery 

In any case, I recall reading a recent piece that similar legislation got approved elsewhere? Think in new york? I dunno, gimmi a sec

Trump's pick for national security adviser turns down offer: White House official

http://www.reuters.com/article/uk-usa-trump-harward-idUSKBN15V2Z7

Just give Flynn his job back

I was thinking Truth, your brother, and that infernal feline actually. You and Jesse get on my nerves sometimes, but not for thought policery 

truth and my brother...? explanation is needed my dude. That being said I have no problem with you having a differing opinion but also reserve my right to disagree with that opinion. Though at this point we may be derailing the conversation, so I'll put this here:

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/robert-harward-turns-down-national-security-adviser-job/

truth and my brother...? explanation is needed my dude. That being said I have no problem with you having a differing opinion but also reserve my right to disagree with that opinion. Though at this point we may be derailing the conversation, so I'll put this here:

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/robert-harward-turns-down-national-security-adviser-job/

"Wahrheit" = "Truth" in German

Cowcow= Your brother

I also beat you to it, look above

"Wahrheit" = "Truth" in German

Cowcow= Your brother

I also beat you to it, look above

blocked, reported

In any case, I recall reading a recent piece that similar legislation got approved elsewhere? Think in new york? I dunno, gimmi a sec

Trump's pick for national security adviser turns down offer: White House official

http://www.reuters.com/article/uk-usa-trump-harward-idUSKBN15V2Z7

Just give Flynn his job back

In all seriousness though, is there any precedent for a fired, or rather resigned, cabinet member to return to the cabinet. Like can Trump do that?

blocked, reported

In all seriousness though, is there any precedent for a fired, or rather resigned, cabinet member to return to the cabinet. Like can Trump do that?

Has it been done? Not that I can recall. Will that stop Trump? Lol no, not if he wanted to

"Mike Flynn is a wonderful, good man," Trump said. "A shame. A real shame. Anyway, I'm pleased to announce my new NSA Director, Mark Flint."

C4vpUxjWQAEV8Y3.jpg

Archived