Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Hyde's Cave of Characters

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

1 reply to this topic

Mr. Hyde

Mr. Hyde

Dressed up Dragon

• Hero
  • 6,380 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 09:42 PM
  • Alias:Hydreigon

tIcMX7T.jpg

Figured I'd give this a try, seeing as how I've got nothing else to do at the moment!

Just to let you know, I probably won't be putting allllllllllllll of my character sheets in here.  That would be a lot of effort going through all the things that I was in before I merged my accounts.  

Characters

Posted Image

The Past is a Cyber Dino

Mr. Hyde

Mr. Hyde

Dressed up Dragon

• Topic Starter
  • Hero
  • 6,380 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 09:42 PM
  • Alias:Hydreigon

pl37ikL.jpg?1

b78LOZW.png

My first Female Character, and my feistiest

Made for one of the very first RP's that I became a part of since my return to YCM, and surprisingly she's still ongoing.  I wanted to play a female soooooooo much, to expand my horizons as a writer and what not.  As a gijinka, I think I gave her many more animalistic accessories compared to my other fellows, including her dorsal fin.  She's a little bland when it comes to her Personality and Biography, but it is to be expected from a writer getting back into the swing of things.  I love rambunctious characters, and I love having the tough exterior mixed with a tough interior as well.  I don't like to cliche, so I've tried to stick to her being kind of mean.  It's to be expected from a female shark.  

P.S., that Thigh Gap tho

Posted Image

The Past is a Cyber Dino

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users