Photo

Hyde's Cave of Characters

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

1 reply to this topic

Mr. Hyde

Mr. Hyde

Dressed up Dragon

• Hero
  • 6,443 posts
    Last Visit Today, 03:42 AM
  • Alias:Hydreigon

tIcMX7T.jpg

Figured I'd give this a try, seeing as how I've got nothing else to do at the moment!

Just to let you know, I probably won't be putting allllllllllllll of my character sheets in here.  That would be a lot of effort going through all the things that I was in before I merged my accounts.  

Characters

jXKJJoh.gif

The Past is a Cyber Dino

Mr. Hyde

Mr. Hyde

Dressed up Dragon

• Topic Starter
  • Hero
  • 6,443 posts
    Last Visit Today, 03:42 AM
  • Alias:Hydreigon

pl37ikL.jpg?1

b78LOZW.png

My first Female Character, and my feistiest

Made for one of the very first RP's that I became a part of since my return to YCM, and surprisingly she's still ongoing.  I wanted to play a female soooooooo much, to expand my horizons as a writer and what not.  As a gijinka, I think I gave her many more animalistic accessories compared to my other fellows, including her dorsal fin.  She's a little bland when it comes to her Personality and Biography, but it is to be expected from a writer getting back into the swing of things.  I love rambunctious characters, and I love having the tough exterior mixed with a tough interior as well.  I don't like to cliche, so I've tried to stick to her being kind of mean.  It's to be expected from a female shark.  

P.S., that Thigh Gap tho

jXKJJoh.gif

The Past is a Cyber Dino

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users