Plans For The Future

Aix

Overblown or non-existent in pear's case. There's a ton I don't agree w/ pear on ranging from rep quotas to politics, but one cannot deny that he's been busting his ass going around talking to everyone trying to broker a ceasefire. The mod team may have issues with him, but I think we've established the mod team's needs aren't supreme here. You're gonna have to work with people who might at first make you uneasy. Pear has tried to bring back CAC with his DP thing. He's certainly made the whole last 2-3 days less explosive than they might have otherwise been. He's got support from YCM's left and right. 

He's a guy that y'all should give a chance to. Look Aix is right, YCM is rotting from the inside. We're hemorrhaging veterans. Spinny and Raeg are gone guys. It doesn't matter if you're worried some mole existed (there was none) or if you're still hung up about some year old drama with sakura. Move on and look for YCM's future. 

Pear needs a seat at the table

We're in discussions to act on a lot of this.  No specifics at this time until we've readily come to a conclusion.  With the reason explosion following this "election" that I managed to funk up, a lot is happening.  Give us time.

3. CLEAN UP THE MOD TEAM

One of the major problems of the mod team is our inactivity. So much discussion gets stagnated and stalled because of mod inactivity. Besides mod nominations, most of what happens is a result of a single mod spearheading it. Recently it was all Black and Dad.

FTFY

Giga for PR mod guys?

If anyone has consistently tried to move the site towards unity, it's been him. Fresh Blood might not be a bad thing

Hate to disagree with you there Winter, but I do. I've been warming up fast to Giga recently, but not to the degree I would support his modship.

Overblown or non-existent in pear's case. There's a ton I don't agree w/ pear on ranging from rep quotas to politics, but one cannot deny that he's been busting his ass going around talking to everyone trying to broker a ceasefire. The mod team may have issues with him, but I think we've established the mod team's needs aren't supreme here. You're gonna have to work with people who might at first make you uneasy. Pear has tried to bring back CAC with his DP thing. He's certainly made the whole last 2-3 days less explosive than they might have otherwise been. He's got support from YCM's left and right. 

He's a guy that y'all should give a chance to. Look Aix is right, YCM is rotting from the inside. We're hemorrhaging veterans. Spinny and Raeg are gone guys. It doesn't matter if you're worried some mole existed (there was none) or if you're still hung up about some year old drama with sakura. Move on and look for YCM's future. 

Pear needs a seat at the table

I really appreciate this, but I would like to point out that Duel Portal was not solely my doing. Additionally, my work in it was almost completely administrative, with VCR doing most of the heavy lifting. Also keep in mind that DP literally funking died about a year ago when I took a temporary leave for entirely personal reasons. It was already on its deathbed, but my disappearance was certainly the final nail in the coffin.

Archived