Font Issues

epiclifesaver

Question

5 answers to this question

I just came to post about this to see a thread was already made.

Obviously the issue hasn't been fixed...
YCMaker REALLY needs to get some more experienced moderators.....
This forum is already dead in comparasion to my early days, and with the card maker losing its edge more and more, this forum will completely die out if he doesn't fix the current issues.
He needs to get moderators that can also fix the card maker so we don't have to wait and wait and wait for him to come back.......

I just came to post about this to see a thread was already made.

Obviously the issue hasn't been fixed...

YCMaker REALLY needs to get some more experienced moderators.....

This forum is already dead in comparasion to my early days, and with the card maker losing its edge more and more, this forum will completely die out if he doesn't fix the current issues.

He needs to get moderators that can also fix the card maker so we don't have to wait and wait and wait for him to come back.......

Well, there's not much we can do about the cardmaker at this point.

(Also recall we have TCGEditor; yes, it's not exactly as convenient as the cardmaker, but least it has Pendulums. You will have noticed by now that people are using this, or simply resorting to written cards.)

Like I mentioned in the "Do not ask for thread" in Comments & Suggestions, Super Moderators have access to the cardmaker, but they aren't going to touch it bar for minor changes. evilfusion has mentioned that he won't modify it because there is the chance that he might screw up the coding and otherwise put the cardmaker out of commission. (Right now, it works fine, bar for the Imgur upload and the font)

I cannot speak for how much coding knowledge Flame or Night have, nor can I confirm how easy it'd be to mess it up because of no access to the cardmaker. 

====

But seriously, most of you know how inactive YCMaker and Falling Pizza are. We'd like him to fix the issues, but there's nothing more we can do.

====

As original question has been answered, I'm locking this. 

well that sucks, wish i had made more cards before this error occurred, i hope he comes online and fixes it soon 

Don't count on him being active anytime soon; we've been trying to get him to fix a lot of other things since March of last year, but those still have not been fixed. 

There is another admin, but he's even more inactive. 

Cardmaker still works, but you'll just have to deal with the font issues.

Archived