Grand Archer of the Citadel : Anti-Meta Gemini Pendulum

WaffleCone

a2aHtGN.png

Grand Archer of the Citadel

Level 3 | FIRE | Warrior | Gemini | Pendulum | Effect

1800/0

Pendulum

You cannot Pendulum Summon monsters, except Normal or Gemini Monsters. Once per turn, if all monsters you control are Normal or Gemini Monsters (min. 1): You can Banish 1 Effect Monster in your opponent's Graveyard or face-up in their Extra Deck.

Monster

This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field, face-up in your Extra Deck or in the Graveyard. While this card is a Normal Monster on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it become an Effect Monster with this effect.

● This card cannot be destroyed by the effect of a Spell Card that does not target it. Monsters cannot be Special Summoned by their own effect.

xxxxxxx

The meta's getting pretty crazy nowadays, huh? So many things can just Summon themselves. Made in mind with Kaiju at first, but can throw a wrench into everything from ABC Dragon Buster to Zoodiac. The disruptive effect might be intense, but I feel like most decks shouldn't have too much trouble getting over it.

Supports Gemini and Normal Pendulum decks in particular for fun.

• 4 weeks later...

Just what Metalfoes needs... Non-target banishing... And it's searchable with Reinforcement of the Army. Personally, I think the effect should change a bit, so you would have to target an Effect Monster before banishing it. You can still get rid of Majespecter Unicorn - Kirin by targeting it when it's in the Extra Deck.

I do need to mention that this thread had been inactive for about two weeks past the period for commenting, though yeah CC has been dead lately. For future reference, if thread hasn't gotten replies for 2 or more weeks, please don't post in it unless it's yours and are making updates.

CnC is fine, but thread has to be locked. 

Archived