My card isnt generating.

replica

Question

5 answers to this question

Not generating as in the card isn't appearing on screen after you hit the generate button or as in the url below it doesn't show up when you click on the card? The former is probably just a glitch and doesn't happen that often, I'd just refresh the page and try again, the latter is a consistent problem and the only person who can fix it is basically dead so you'll need to upload the img to a site yourself. 

Back when I first started I use to run into this glitch all the time. I believe what I generally did was

A) Make sure Adobe Flash/Java is up to date (I believe that worked once or twice)

B) I also just gave up and came back around ~24 or so later. I generally seemed to work then

I hope this helped!

Not generating as in the card isn't appearing on screen after you hit the generate button or as in the url below it doesn't show up when you click on the card? The former is probably just a glitch and doesn't happen that often, I'd just refresh the page and try again, the latter is a consistent problem and the only person who can fix it is basically dead so you'll need to upload the img to a site yourself.

I click the generate button and it doesnt even change the button into generating.... as it does with the save button. Also could you pls tell me how to upload a card myself cause I'm new here?

Archived