Fire Emblem Awakening Pairings.

Astro Dude

This is a list of all my pairings of Fire Emblem Awakening, of course everyone has their own opinions, I just like to share mine:

• Chrom x Sumia
  • Tharja x Gaius
  • Cordelia x Stahl
  • Miriel x Gregor
  • Nowi x Donnel (For Nah with Gale Force!)
  • Sully x Vaike
  • Robin (Male) x Aversa
  • Lissa x Ricken
  • Cherche x Frederick
  • Kellam x Yarne
  • Libra x Olivia
  • Maribelle x Lon'qu

This is who I paired them up with. So, Opinions anyone?

- Chrom X Sully: I'm not overly fond of the idea of Chrom X Sumia being the "canon" pairing for Chrom, and I like him with Sully.

- Maribelle X Gaius: I really like when some of the characters actually have preexisting connections, because it makes the relationship more personal for those two. Despite the sadness and anger that drives their supports, it has a great resolution.

- Robin X Cordelia: Well, I'm definitely one of the people who contributed to Cordelia being one of the most popular waifus in the game. Though she is pretty great.

- Lon'qu X Olivia: On the one hand, I really like that Cherche actually gives Lon'qu proper closure, Lon'qu and Olivia both share their admiration and gratitude for Basilio, which I think really adds more depth to Lon'qu beyond his fear of women.

- Frederick X Lissa: I understand that there seems to be an age gap between them, but I can't help loving to ship people with their bodyguards.

- Severa X Inigo: Those two are my favorites among the children, and despite how completely opposed they are to each other at first, I do believe that Inigo means well and is just terrible at expressing themselves. This was one of my favorite pairings in the whole game, so I was very happy that they both game back in Fates.

- Owain X Noire: I like Owain with Morgan and Cynthia, Noire is my favorite pick for Owain. Someone's got to enjoy Owain's weirdness.

Lonqu and olivia 5ever

Henery and Mirel (I think thats how you spell her name) is interesting, and I like it.

Donnel and the bunny girl is a funny combo.

I think my fav combo is gregor and merribelle (however those two are spelled), probably because of their sons supports.

I don't remember all of mine off the top of my head but some favorites are:

Gregor x Anyone are the best, though a couple in particular I like are with Cherche (we learn how Gregor saved Minerva's life when she was a baby wyvern) and Tharja (we learn about Gregor's brother and how Gregor got his name).

Olivia x Henry is really sweet.

Cordelia x Lon'qu is nice, though I'm still really mad she can't be with Chrom.

Female Robin x Chrom is a pretty funny one.

Chrom x Maribelle: Maribelle is one of my favorite waifus characters from Awakening. This pairing not only makes her dream of marrying her lifelong friend and crush become true, also turns her into a queen! What's not to love?

Avatar (small) x Lissa: Lissa is such a lovely character, and there shouldn't be age issues with this one.

I have...

ChromxSumia. Because reasons.

RobinxCordelia. I could go on forever about how much sense this makes and how sweet it is. I might actually dive into some headcanon for fun after this.

Lon'quxOlivia. They're really sweet together, and I love the idea that Lon'qu somehow fathered the biggest flirt in the game.

KellamxCherche. Not once did Cherche not notice him, and her flirting was fun.

VaikexLissa. I dunno, it's just fun, and thinking that Owain's father is Vaike explains so much.

HenryxPanne. It just makes sense.

RickenxNowi. I WILL NEVER BE CONVINCED NOT TO PAIR THEM, IT'S SO ADORABLE.

DonnelxSully. I like it.

F!MorganxOwain. This is just plain adorable. Like gosh, it's so nice.

M!MorganxKjelle. If Chrom is the father, this is the most hilarious case of 'like father, like son' ever.

M!MorganxSevera. I dunno. It's kinda cute.

Archived