Fallen Angel Lass

The Nyx Avatar

It isn't incredibly noteworthy. It comes down from the hand and restricts your plays for the rest of the turn. It doesn't generate any sort of real advantage. Guess it is cool that Where Art Thou? can search it out and then she can immediately become a Synchro, especially in a Level 1 deck with Piper and Kinka-Byo. 

I personally am not much of a fan of the fact you need to lay down all your pieces if you want to use her in a Synchro combo rather than make a Synchro > bring out another play if you can > Synchro again at a lower risk of getting screwed by a counter play that is taking advantage of her drawback..... 

I'd recommend it banishes any "cards"  even if that means you have to up the number of cards being banished for it. Take for instance Fairy Tail - Snow. She's not a Tuner but she might as well be the reverse version of this. 7 cards can still be payed multiple times, is a good beater in stats, is quick, has a built-in Book of Moon effect, and is Rank 4 fodder (arguably the most generic trait for being Extra Deck fodder ever). 

The OP's card could certainly use a boost, on top of the hard OPT. In fact, the hard OPT is not needed either way because her drawback already prevents you from using another copy that turn....

I agree that the card can take a boost or 2. As a self-summoning Level1 Tuner it is quite handy since other cards have more restrictive clauses like Unknown Synchron and its CyDra clause, or Glow-Up requiring to reach the grave first. But the lock it puts of only Special Summoning Synchros afterwards looks really undesirable and of course limits your plays. IMO it can get away with allowing Summons from the hand and grave, or only lock you from summoning non-Synchro or Effect (orange card) monsters.

I agree that the card can take a boost or 2. As a self-summoning Level1 Tuner it is quite handy since other cards have more restrictive clauses like Unknown Synchron and its CyDra clause, or Glow-Up requiring to reach the grave first. But the lock it puts of only Special Summoning Synchros afterwards looks really undesirable and of course limits your plays. IMO it can get away with allowing Summons from the hand and grave, or only lock you from summoning non-Synchro or Effect (orange card) monsters.

It isn't incredibly noteworthy. It comes down from the hand and restricts your plays for the rest of the turn. It doesn't generate any sort of real advantage. Guess it is cool that Where Art Thou? can search it out and then she can immediately become a Synchro, especially in a Level 1 deck with Piper and Kinka-Byo.

I personally am not much of a fan of the fact you need to lay down all your pieces if you want to use her in a Synchro combo rather than make a Synchro > bring out another play if you can > Synchro again at a lower risk of getting screwed by a counter play that is taking advantage of her drawback.....

I'd recommend it banishes any "cards" even if that means you have to up the number of cards being banished for it. Take for instance Fairy Tail - Snow. She's not a Tuner but she might as well be the reverse version of this. 7 cards can still be payed multiple times, is a good beater in stats, is quick, has a built-in Book of Moon effect, and is Rank 4 fodder (arguably the most generic trait for being Extra Deck fodder ever).

The OP's card could certainly use a boost, on top of the hard OPT. In fact, the hard OPT is not needed either way because her drawback already prevents you from using another copy that turn....

How about this? It's cost is 2 cards instead of 2 monsters and the restriction of not being able to Summon more monsters is removed.

Archived